|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180 - 187.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chore has Great-grandma always done for the family?
(a) Cooking dinner
(b) Repairing the roof shingles
(c) Charting the family history
(d) Sewing the clothes that are torn
2. What do Leo and Lena argue about?
(b) Happiness Machine
(c) Life in Green Town
(d) Replacement grass that does not need to be mowed
3. What does Leo have a difficult time resolving the dynamics between?
(a) Night and day
(b) Nature and Man
(c) Man and Woman
(d) Man and machine
4. What does the Happiness Machine actually result in?
5. Which word best describes how Miss Fern and Miss Roberta feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the sounds of Mexico City take Colonel Freeleigh back to?
2. What does Tom do as Douglas is contemplating his thoughts about the Thing?
3. What does Helen Bentley purchase for a group of children?
4. How does Lena feel about the idea of the Happiness Machine?
5. What do Miss Fern and Miss Roberta hide?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)