|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180 - 187.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo deduce that he himself has been?
(a) Relieved of a huge burdeon
(b) At his happiest
(d) Great inventor
2. In what month does Helen tell Bill she will be dead soon?
3. What rite does Douglas perform on the third day of summer?
(a) Going for a nightly stroll
(b) Buying a cigar at the cigar shop
(c) Building a happiness machine
(d) Remounting the porch swing
4. Why does Helen invite Bill to her house the next day?
(a) Because she owes him money
(b) To continue the conversation
(c) She wants him to bring Douglas
(d) He has a picture of hers to return
5. What part of her body did Elmira Brown injure just before her husband returned home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't any of the children or towsnpeople remember a young Mrs. Bentley?
2. What does the time machine turn out to be?
3. How old was Helen in the picture that she shows to the children?
4. Which of the following is one of Elmira's major faults?
5. Which of the characters below is seriously ill during this section of the novel?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)