|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180 - 187.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Douglas find contentment in on Grandfather's porch?
(a) Sounds of the crickets
(b) Brother's love
(c) Adults' presence and chatter
(d) Catching lightning bugs
2. What does Douglas' father speak about the wonders of?
3. Who witnessed the event where the Green Machine ran over the someone?
(d) Colonel Freeleigh
4. What does Helen invite Bill to her house to do?
(a) Fix her sink
(b) Fix the fence
(c) Drink tea
(d) Mow her grass
5. Who does Bill remind Helen of?
(a) Her second husband
(b) Her father
(c) Her son
(d) A man she loved long ago
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following activities doesn't grandfather send Douglas to do to take his mind off of the doom and gloom talk?
2. What does Colonel Freeleigh enjoy listening to?
3. Why does Helen make a big scene at the movie?
4. What does Douglas help his grandfather store?
5. How much more money does Douglas need to buy the new sneakers himself?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)