|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180 - 187.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Douglas feel about the trolley being retired?
2. Which of the following are the major themes of this section?
(a) Life and death
(b) Relief and happiness
(c) Perseverence and friendship
(d) Death and fear
3. Where do the boys go to get icicles?
(a) Ice house
(c) Drug store
(d) Helen's house
4. How long does Great-grandma tell Douglas she will be around?
(a) A hundred years
(b) A thousand years
(c) A few more days
(d) A few more years
5. What does Douglas like to think of John as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Douglas' father speak about the wonders of?
2. What does Douglas do with the fireflies at the end of this section?
3. What does Helen invite Bill to her house to do?
4. How old is Lavinia Nebbs?
5. How old was Helen in the picture that she shows to the children?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)