|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180 - 187.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do many of the women work and chat on the summer nights?
2. Why does Helen invite Bill to her house the next day?
(a) Because she owes him money
(b) She wants him to bring Douglas
(c) He has a picture of hers to return
(d) To continue the conversation
3. In what state does this novel take place?
4. What does Tom represent according to Elmira as she takes him with her to the lodge?
5. How does Douglas wonder if memories can travel?
(a) Across memories
(c) Through discussions
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mother grow anxious when Tom returns from the store?
2. Which of the following are the major themes of this section?
3. Which of the following descriptions best matches what the children thought the Lonely One looked like?
4. Which of the following characters is the conductor of the trolley?
5. What doesn't Grandfather want to talk about?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)