|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 140 - 154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the children's disbelief make Helen feel?
2. How old was Helen in the picture that she shows to the children?
3. Where do the sounds of Mexico City take Colonel Freeleigh back to?
(a) His retirement
(b) Young adulthood
(c) His marriage
4. Which of the following terms is an antonym for the term jubilant?
5. What are jackstones?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Douglas use to begin to appreciate his surroundings?
2. What does Leo deduce that he himself has been?
3. Which category of his summer did Douglas decide remounting the porch swing with his grandfather fell into?
4. What is Tom relieved by when they return home?
5. Who witnessed the event where the Green Machine ran over the someone?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)