|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 140 - 154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Douglas use to begin to appreciate his surroundings?
(a) Father's words
(b) Flavors of mint and pinesap
(c) Tom's adventure
2. What is going to replace the trolley?
3. What city does Colonel Freeleigh call?
(c) Mexico City
(d) Washington, DC
4. Which of the following characters dies in this section of the novel?
(b) Bill Forester
(d) Colonel Freeleigh
5. Where does the trolley conductor take the boys on the last day the trolley is to run?
(b) Trolley station
(d) Regular stop
Short Answer Questions
1. How often do Helen and Bill begin meeting?
2. Who does Douglas join for ice cream at the drugstore?
3. What does Mother send Tom to purchase?
4. How often does Douglas spend the night with his grandparents?
5. How old was Helen in the photo Bill found of her in the paper?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)