|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 140 - 154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Helen Loomis?
2. How old was Helen in the picture that she shows to the children?
3. Which of the following terms is an antonym for the term jubilant?
4. In what state does this novel take place?
5. Which category of his summer did Douglas decide remounting the porch swing with his grandfather fell into?
(c) New Discoveries
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Leo and Lena argue about?
2. What will be inside the envelope Bill will receive from Helen?
3. What does Leo deduce that he himself has been?
4. What does Douglas' father speak about the wonders of?
5. Which of the following words means about the same thing as the word distilled as it is used in the following sentence? The distilled brew will serve the family well.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)