|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 140 - 154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters dies in this section of the novel?
(a) Bill Forester
(c) Colonel Freeleigh
2. What does Leo deduce that he himself has been?
(a) At his happiest
(b) Relieved of a huge burdeon
(d) Great inventor
3. Who takes the phone away from Colonel Freeleigh?
4. How often does Douglas spend the night with his grandparents?
5. What part of her body did Elmira Brown injure just before her husband returned home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often do Helen and Bill begin meeting?
2. How does Tom feel as he and his mother approach the ravine?
3. How will Bill know when Helen has died?
4. Who does Douglas join for ice cream at the drugstore?
5. What do Miss Fern and Miss Roberta hide?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)