|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 140 - 154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which category of his summer did Douglas decide remounting the porch swing with his grandfather fell into?
(b) New Discoveries
2. Where does Douglas record his time traveling encounter?
(c) No where
3. Which of the following terms best describes the relationship between Elmira Brown and Clara Goodwater?
4. How does the children's disbelief make Helen feel?
5. What does Tom represent according to Elmira as she takes him with her to the lodge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is mother doing while Tom sits by the front door screen?
2. How are the children taken back in time?
3. Which of the following words means about the same thing as the word distilled as it is used in the following sentence? The distilled brew will serve the family well.
4. What emotion does Douglas feel once John leaves?
5. How old was Helen in the picture that she shows to the children?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)