|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 80 - 96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which category of his summer did Douglas decide remounting the porch swing with his grandfather fell into?
(d) New Discoveries
2. What does Leo have a difficult time resolving the dynamics between?
(a) Nature and Man
(b) Man and machine
(c) Man and Woman
(d) Night and day
3. What does Douglas find contentment in on Grandfather's porch?
(a) Sounds of the crickets
(b) Catching lightning bugs
(c) Brother's love
(d) Adults' presence and chatter
4. Which of the following doesn't Helen show to the children?
(a) Childhood picture
(c) Wedding picture
5. What are jackstones?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Happiness Machine actually result in?
2. What does Douglas offer to do to make up for the money he is short so that he will still be able to get the shoes?
3. What does Leo deduce that he himself has been?
4. What did Mr. Bentley compare items from the past as?
5. How much does Grandfather pay the boys for the dandelions they collect?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)