|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 80 - 96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much more money does Douglas need to buy the new sneakers himself?
(a) One dollar and ten cents
(b) Twenty-five cents
(c) One dollar
(d) Fifty cents
2. How often does Douglas spend the night with his grandparents?
3. How old was Helen in the picture that she shows to the children?
4. Which word best describes how Miss Fern and Miss Roberta feel?
5. Which of the following terms is an antonym for the term jubilant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words means about the same thing as the word distilled as it is used in the following sentence? The distilled brew will serve the family well.
2. What happens when Leo tries the machine himself?
3. What do Charlie and John take Douglas to see?
4. Why does Mother grow anxious when Tom returns from the store?
5. What does Leo have a difficult time resolving the dynamics between?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)