|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit of Tom's gives Douglas an idea?
(a) Running through the meadow
(b) Gathering dandelions
(c) Keeping statistics
(d) Collecting rainwater
2. Where do many of the women work and chat on the summer nights?
3. What does Grandfather need to press with the dandelions Douglas and his brother collect?
(a) Fresh rainwater
(b) Mint leaves
(c) Fox grapes
(d) Wild strawberries
4. What does Leo believe machines end up being used for?
(a) Angry purposes
(d) Destructive purposes
5. What does Douglas suggest they should build?
(a) Grape and wine picking machine
(b) Happiness machine
(c) Cigar cutter
(d) New wine press
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words would Douglas use to describe Green Town?
2. What does Douglas find contentment in on Grandfather's porch?
3. What does Tom say would not belong in a Happiness Machine?
4. What does Bill Forrester plan on doing that bothers Grandfather greatly?
5. What does Mother send Tom to purchase?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)