|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo have a difficult time resolving the dynamics between?
(a) Man and Woman
(b) Man and machine
(c) Nature and Man
(d) Night and day
2. Which of the following terms is an antonym for the term jubilant?
3. Which of the following characters believes that a sandwich outdoors tastes different from indoors?
4. What season is it as the novel opens?
5. What is considered Douglas and Tom's first rite of the summer?
(a) Collecting dandelions
(b) Going on a picnic in the forest
(c) Eating wild strawberries
(d) Picking fox grapes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say would not belong in a Happiness Machine?
2. What do Leo and Lena argue about?
3. In what year does this novel begin?
4. What does Helen Bentley purchase for a group of children?
5. What is Tom relieved by when they return home?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)