|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are the major themes of this section?
(a) Life and death
(b) Relief and happiness
(c) Death and fear
(d) Perseverence and friendship
2. In what state does this novel take place?
3. Why does Douglas' sense of excitement become lackluster when he is with his friends?
(a) He likes their shoes more than his own
(b) They make fun of his shoes
(c) He cannot keep up with them
(d) No one tlaks to him
4. What is the dandelion wine used for during the winter?
(a) To trade for other supplies
(b) Christmas presents
(c) Cure for the winter blues
5. How old was Helen in the picture that she shows to the children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena make sure is happening before she sends for the fire department?
2. What does Douglas question about his friends?
3. How often does Douglas spend the night with his grandparents?
4. How does Tom feel as he and his mother approach the ravine?
5. How many days does Leo spend working on the Happiness Machine?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)