|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 37 - 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do as Douglas is contemplating his thoughts about the Thing?
(a) Runs away and calls for Douglas to chase him
(b) Jumps on him for a fight
(c) Steals his bucket full of fruit
(d) Knocks over his bucket full of fruit
2. Which of the following words means about the same thing as the word distilled as it is used in the following sentence?
The distilled brew will serve the family well.
3. What divides Green Town into two?
(a) Railroad tracks
4. In what state does this novel take place?
5. Where is Father after Tom returns home with Grandfather?
(a) Looking for Douglas
(b) In bed
(c) Lodge meeting
(d) Sitting on the porch
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters believes that a sandwich outdoors tastes different from indoors?
2. What does Tom say would not belong in a Happiness Machine?
3. What habit of Tom's gives Douglas an idea?
4. What does Douglas find contentment in on Grandfather's porch?
5. How much does Grandfather pay the boys for the dandelions they collect?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)