|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 37 - 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters believes that a sandwich outdoors tastes different from indoors?
2. Which of the following terms is an antonym for the term jubilant?
3. What does Douglas suggest they should build?
(a) New wine press
(b) Grape and wine picking machine
(c) Happiness machine
(d) Cigar cutter
4. In what year does this novel begin?
5. Why does Douglas' sense of excitement become lackluster when he is with his friends?
(a) They make fun of his shoes
(b) He cannot keep up with them
(c) He likes their shoes more than his own
(d) No one tlaks to him
Short Answer Questions
1. What rite does Douglas perform on the third day of summer?
2. What is the dandelion wine used for during the winter?
3. Why does Mother grow anxious when Tom returns from the store?
4. What does Leo have a difficult time resolving the dynamics between?
5. Where is Father after Tom returns home with Grandfather?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)