|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 37 - 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandfather need to press with the dandelions Douglas and his brother collect?
(a) Fox grapes
(b) Fresh rainwater
(c) Wild strawberries
(d) Mint leaves
2. What is Tom relieved by when they return home?
(a) The ice cream he purchased
(b) Douglas' sweat
(c) Mother's cooking
(d) The sound of his father returning
3. Why does Douglas' sense of excitement become lackluster when he is with his friends?
(a) He likes their shoes more than his own
(b) No one tlaks to him
(c) He cannot keep up with them
(d) They make fun of his shoes
4. What divides Green Town into two?
(b) Railroad tracks
5. Where do many of the women work and chat on the summer nights?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dandelion wine used for during the winter?
2. What season is it as the novel opens?
3. In what state does this novel take place?
4. What is considered Douglas and Tom's first rite of the summer?
5. Which of the following words would Douglas use to describe Green Town?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)