|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Douglas believe will happen if he gets new sneakers?
(a) They will make him popular
(b) They will help him get more dandelions
(c) They will keep his senses alive
(d) They will make him faster
2. Why does Douglas' sense of excitement become lackluster when he is with his friends?
(a) They make fun of his shoes
(b) He cannot keep up with them
(c) No one tlaks to him
(d) He likes their shoes more than his own
3. Which of the following words means about the same thing as the word distilled as it is used in the following sentence?
The distilled brew will serve the family well.
4. What does Leo believe machines end up being used for?
(b) Angry purposes
(c) Destructive purposes
5. How many parts does Douglas decide to keep track of his summer in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words would Douglas use to describe Green Town?
2. Where does Douglas go with his brother Tom and his Father?
3. What habit of Tom's gives Douglas an idea?
4. Which of the following terms is an antonym for the term jubilant?
5. What does Douglas' father speak about the wonders of?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)