|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Douglas offer to do to make up for the money he is short so that he will still be able to get the shoes?
(a) Advertises with his friends about the shoes
(b) Collects dandelions
(c) Cleans the store
(d) Runs errands
2. How old is Douglas at the beginning of this novel?
3. How many parts does Douglas decide to keep track of his summer in?
4. What does Douglas question about his friends?
(a) Why they seem more alive
(b) How they will spend the summer
(c) Why they do not want to spend time with him
(d) When they will come to a new sense of being
5. Which of the following words would Douglas use to describe Green Town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Douglas use to begin to appreciate his surroundings?
2. Where does Douglas go with his brother Tom and his Father?
3. Which of the following words means about the same thing as the word distilled as it is used in the following sentence? The distilled brew will serve the family well.
4. What does Leo have a difficult time resolving the dynamics between?
5. Which of the following is not something Leo Auffmann is known for?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)