|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does this novel take place?
2. What rite does Douglas perform on the third day of summer?
(a) Buying a cigar at the cigar shop
(b) Remounting the porch swing
(c) Building a happiness machine
(d) Going for a nightly stroll
3. What does Leo have a difficult time resolving the dynamics between?
(a) Man and Woman
(b) Nature and Man
(c) Man and machine
(d) Night and day
4. Which of the following characters believes that a sandwich outdoors tastes different from indoors?
5. Where does Douglas go with his brother Tom and his Father?
(a) Junk yard
Short Answer Questions
1. Which category of his summer did Douglas decide remounting the porch swing with his grandfather fell into?
2. What does Douglas find contentment in on Grandfather's porch?
3. Which of the following words would Douglas use to describe Green Town?
4. How many parts does Douglas decide to keep track of his summer in?
5. What does Douglas' father speak about the wonders of?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)