|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Douglas at the beginning of this novel?
2. What does Leo have a difficult time resolving the dynamics between?
(a) Man and machine
(b) Nature and Man
(c) Night and day
(d) Man and Woman
3. What does Douglas offer to do to make up for the money he is short so that he will still be able to get the shoes?
(a) Advertises with his friends about the shoes
(b) Cleans the store
(c) Runs errands
(d) Collects dandelions
4. What is considered Douglas and Tom's first rite of the summer?
(a) Picking fox grapes
(b) Collecting dandelions
(c) Going on a picnic in the forest
(d) Eating wild strawberries
5. How many parts does Douglas decide to keep track of his summer in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandfather need to press with the dandelions Douglas and his brother collect?
2. What does Douglas use to begin to appreciate his surroundings?
3. How much more money does Douglas need to buy the new sneakers himself?
4. What habit of Tom's gives Douglas an idea?
5. What is the dandelion wine used for during the winter?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)