|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What divides Green Town into two?
(a) Railroad tracks
2. How much does Grandfather pay the boys for the dandelions they collect?
(a) 25 cents per bag
(b) 10 cents per bag
(c) 1 cent per dandelion
(d) 5 cents per bag
3. Which category of his summer did Douglas decide remounting the porch swing with his grandfather fell into?
(a) New Discoveries
4. Which of the following terms is an antonym for the term jubilant?
5. What rite does Douglas perform on the third day of summer?
(a) Remounting the porch swing
(b) Going for a nightly stroll
(c) Buying a cigar at the cigar shop
(d) Building a happiness machine
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo have a difficult time resolving the dynamics between?
2. What does Grandfather need to press with the dandelions Douglas and his brother collect?
3. Where do the men and boys gather on many of the summer nights?
4. What does Douglas' father speak about the wonders of?
5. In what state does this novel take place?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)