|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Douglas suggest they should build?
(a) Cigar cutter
(b) New wine press
(c) Grape and wine picking machine
(d) Happiness machine
2. What does Douglas offer to do to make up for the money he is short so that he will still be able to get the shoes?
(a) Collects dandelions
(b) Runs errands
(c) Advertises with his friends about the shoes
(d) Cleans the store
3. What divides Green Town into two?
(b) Railroad tracks
4. What is the dandelion wine used for during the winter?
(a) To trade for other supplies
(c) Cure for the winter blues
(d) Christmas presents
5. How much more money does Douglas need to buy the new sneakers himself?
(a) One dollar and ten cents
(b) Fifty cents
(c) Twenty-five cents
(d) One dollar
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Douglas, his grandfather and brother meet Leo?
2. How many parts does Douglas decide to keep track of his summer in?
3. What is considered Douglas and Tom's first rite of the summer?
4. What does Leo believe machines end up being used for?
5. What does Tom do as Douglas is contemplating his thoughts about the Thing?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)