|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Douglas, his grandfather and brother meet Leo?
(a) On the neighbor's porch
(b) At the movie house
(c) Next to the ravine
(d) In front of the cigar shop
2. What rite does Douglas perform on the third day of summer?
(a) Building a happiness machine
(b) Remounting the porch swing
(c) Buying a cigar at the cigar shop
(d) Going for a nightly stroll
3. How much does Grandfather pay the boys for the dandelions they collect?
(a) 5 cents per bag
(b) 25 cents per bag
(c) 10 cents per bag
(d) 1 cent per dandelion
4. What does Douglas believe will happen if he gets new sneakers?
(a) They will keep his senses alive
(b) They will help him get more dandelions
(c) They will make him popular
(d) They will make him faster
5. What divides Green Town into two?
(a) Railroad tracks
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered Douglas and Tom's first rite of the summer?
2. What does Leo believe machines end up being used for?
3. What does Tom do as Douglas is contemplating his thoughts about the Thing?
4. What does Douglas use to begin to appreciate his surroundings?
5. Which of the following characters believes that a sandwich outdoors tastes different from indoors?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)