|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much more money does Douglas need to buy the new sneakers himself?
(a) One dollar
(b) Twenty-five cents
(c) One dollar and ten cents
(d) Fifty cents
2. Where do many of the women work and chat on the summer nights?
3. In what year does this novel begin?
4. Where does Douglas go with his brother Tom and his Father?
(a) Junk yard
5. Which of the following is not something Leo Auffmann is known for?
(a) Cigar shop owner
(d) Movie projectionist
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom do as Douglas is contemplating his thoughts about the Thing?
2. What does Douglas question about his friends?
3. Where do Douglas, his grandfather and brother meet Leo?
4. What does Leo have a difficult time resolving the dynamics between?
5. How many parts does Douglas decide to keep track of his summer in?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)