|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 180 - 187.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Douglas use as a light as he writes down his reflections in his tablet?
2. What did Mr. Bentley compare items from the past as?
(a) Magic tricks
3. How does Tom feel as he and his mother approach the ravine?
4. Where does Douglas keep his fireflies?
(c) Mason jar
5. What does Tom say would not belong in a Happiness Machine?
(b) Ravine at night
(c) The lonely one
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandfather need to press with the dandelions Douglas and his brother collect?
2. Which of the following terms is an antonym for the term jubilant?
3. What does Elmira carry with her to the election day at the lodge?
4. What do Charlie and John take Douglas to see?
5. In what month does Helen tell Bill she will be dead soon?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)