|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 26 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Douglas, his grandfather and brother meet Leo?
(a) On the neighbor's porch
(b) Next to the ravine
(c) At the movie house
(d) In front of the cigar shop
2. What is the dandelion wine used for during the winter?
(a) To trade for other supplies
(b) Cure for the winter blues
(d) Christmas presents
3. What does Tom do as Douglas is contemplating his thoughts about the Thing?
(a) Knocks over his bucket full of fruit
(b) Jumps on him for a fight
(c) Runs away and calls for Douglas to chase him
(d) Steals his bucket full of fruit
4. Why does Douglas' sense of excitement become lackluster when he is with his friends?
(a) No one tlaks to him
(b) They make fun of his shoes
(c) He likes their shoes more than his own
(d) He cannot keep up with them
5. Where do many of the women work and chat on the summer nights?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does this novel take place?
2. How old is Douglas at the beginning of this novel?
3. What does Douglas believe will happen if he gets new sneakers?
4. What does Leo have a difficult time resolving the dynamics between?
5. What habit of Tom's gives Douglas an idea?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)