|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 188 - 204.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters believes that a sandwich outdoors tastes different from indoors?
2. How does the special brew make Elmira feel?
(a) Surprised and hot
(b) Dizzy and nauseous
(c) Destroyed and angry
(d) Protected and invinsible
3. Which of the following terms best describes the relationship between Elmira Brown and Clara Goodwater?
4. Where do Lavinia and Francine find the Lonely One's last victim?
(a) Ice house
(c) Movie house
(d) Drug store
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Douglas' mood when Lavina and Francine passed him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters below is seriously ill during this section of the novel?
2. What season is it as the novel opens?
3. What does Colonel Freeleigh enjoy listening to?
4. How often do Helen and Bill begin meeting?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describe Douglas' reflections on his summer experiences?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)