|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 188 - 204.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Douglas' father speak about the wonders of?
2. Where does Tridden tell the boys the trolley used to ride for summer picnics?
3. Which of the following terms best describes the relationship between Elmira Brown and Clara Goodwater?
4. What chore has Great-grandma always done for the family?
(a) Charting the family history
(b) Cooking dinner
(c) Sewing the clothes that are torn
(d) Repairing the roof shingles
5. Where do the men and boys gather on many of the summer nights?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is part of the attraction that Douglas has for the wax tarot reader?
2. What is mother doing while Tom sits by the front door screen?
3. What is the dandelion wine used for during the winter?
4. What do Leo and Lena argue about?
5. Why can't any of the children or towsnpeople remember a young Mrs. Bentley?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)