|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 188 - 204.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes how Miss Fern and Miss Roberta feel?
2. Who does Bill remind Helen of?
(a) Her father
(b) A man she loved long ago
(c) Her second husband
(d) Her son
3. What does Helen invite Bill to her house to do?
(a) Fix her sink
(b) Fix the fence
(c) Drink tea
(d) Mow her grass
4. What chore has Great-grandma always done for the family?
(a) Repairing the roof shingles
(b) Charting the family history
(c) Cooking dinner
(d) Sewing the clothes that are torn
5. What summer ritual do Douglas and Tom take part in?
(a) Eating ice cream
(b) Mowing the lawn
(c) Beating the rugs clean
(d) Going to the movies
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Douglas use as a light as he writes down his reflections in his tablet?
2. Why does Helen invite Bill to her house the next day?
3. What does Douglas like to think of John as?
4. In what state does this novel take place?
5. What divides Green Town into two?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)