|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 188 - 204.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Colonel Freeleigh call?
(b) Mexico City
(c) Washington, DC
2. Why can't any of the children or towsnpeople remember a young Mrs. Bentley?
(a) She is new to town
(b) She is older than everyone else
(c) It was too long ago
(d) She was never young
3. What does Bill Forrester plan on doing that bothers Grandfather greatly?
(a) Plant trees blocking Grandfather's view of the property
(b) Hire Douglas to cut his grass
(c) Move out of the town
(d) Replace his grass with some that does not need to be mowed
4. How long does Great-grandma tell Douglas she will be around?
(a) A few more years
(b) A hundred years
(c) A few more days
(d) A thousand years
5. How does the nurse hope to prevent Colonel Freeleigh from making any more phone calls?
(a) Gives him a sedative
(b) Unplugs the phone
(c) Hides his wheelchair
(d) Has long distance calls blocked
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the wax tarot card witch been around?
2. Where does Douglas go with his brother Tom and his Father?
3. What is going to replace the trolley?
4. Which of the following doesn't Helen show to the children?
5. How will Bill know when Helen has died?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)