|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 48 - 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit of Tom's gives Douglas an idea?
(a) Gathering dandelions
(b) Collecting rainwater
(c) Running through the meadow
(d) Keeping statistics
2. What does Leo believe the Happiness Machine will quell?
(d) Demons of human existence
3. What divides Green Town into two?
(b) Railroad tracks
4. What is considered Douglas and Tom's first rite of the summer?
(a) Picking fox grapes
(b) Going on a picnic in the forest
(c) Collecting dandelions
(d) Eating wild strawberries
5. What is mother doing while Tom sits by the front door screen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which category of his summer did Douglas decide remounting the porch swing with his grandfather fell into?
2. Where does Douglas go while Grandfather takes Tom home?
3. Which of the following are the major themes of this section?
4. Which of the following words means about the same thing as the word distilled as it is used in the following sentence? The distilled brew will serve the family well.
5. What does Leo deduce that he himself has been?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)