|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 48 - 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Douglas at the beginning of this novel?
2. What does Grandfather need to press with the dandelions Douglas and his brother collect?
(a) Mint leaves
(b) Fox grapes
(c) Wild strawberries
(d) Fresh rainwater
3. What happens to Leo after he enters the kitchen and announces he finished the plans for the Happiness Machine?
(d) Storms out of the house
4. What does Douglas' father speak about the wonders of?
5. Where is Father after Tom returns home with Grandfather?
(a) Lodge meeting
(b) Sitting on the porch
(c) Looking for Douglas
(d) In bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What rite does Douglas perform on the third day of summer?
2. How many days does Leo spend working on the Happiness Machine?
3. What is the dandelion wine used for during the winter?
4. What does Mother send Tom to purchase?
5. Which of the following terms is an antonym for the term jubilant?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)