|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 113 - 128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Douglas offer to do to make up for the money he is short so that he will still be able to get the shoes?
(a) Advertises with his friends about the shoes
(b) Cleans the store
(c) Collects dandelions
(d) Runs errands
2. What does Douglas suggest he and Tom own together?
(a) Green Machine
(b) Happiness Machine
(c) Ice cream shop
(d) Gold mine
3. What did Douglas want his father to buy him after they went to a movie?
(d) Ice cream cone
4. What types of books does Sam Brown say that Clara Goodwater ordered?
(a) Ones on witchcraft
(b) Ones on traveling
(c) Ones on WWI
(d) Ones of a sexual nature
5. What divides Green Town into two?
(c) Railroad tracks
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of her body did Elmira Brown injure just before her husband returned home?
2. Which of the following words means about the same thing as the word distilled as it is used in the following sentence? The distilled brew will serve the family well.
3. What does Helen Bentley purchase for a group of children?
4. What is Tom relieved by when they return home?
5. Why can't any of the children or towsnpeople remember a young Mrs. Bentley?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)