|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 113 - 128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tom feel as he and his mother approach the ravine?
2. What does Elmira prepare for the election day at the lodge?
(a) Cookies and cakes
(d) Special brew
3. What did Mr. Bentley compare items from the past as?
(a) Magic tricks
4. Why can't any of the children or towsnpeople remember a young Mrs. Bentley?
(a) It was too long ago
(b) She is new to town
(c) She is older than everyone else
(d) She was never young
5. Why does Mother grow anxious when Tom returns from the store?
(a) Father is not home yet
(b) Douglas is not home yet
(c) She believes she forgot to unplug the iron
(d) The Lonely One is around
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bentley feel was stolen away by the children not believing that she was once young and pretty?
2. Which of the following doesn't Helen show to the children?
3. Where does Tridden tell the boys the trolley used to ride for summer picnics?
4. How does the special brew make Elmira feel?
5. What is going to replace the trolley?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)