|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 113 - 128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bentley feel was stolen away by the children not believing that she was once young and pretty?
(a) Her life
(b) Her childhood
(c) Her memories
(d) Her posessions
2. Why does Douglas' sense of excitement become lackluster when he is with his friends?
(a) He likes their shoes more than his own
(b) They make fun of his shoes
(c) He cannot keep up with them
(d) No one tlaks to him
3. What does Helen do with most of her possessions after deciding to live only in the present?
(a) Burns them
(b) Sells them at a sale
(c) Throws them in the trash
(d) Puts them on the porch
4. What is the dandelion wine used for during the winter?
(b) Christmas presents
(c) To trade for other supplies
(d) Cure for the winter blues
5. Which of the following terms best describes the relationship between Elmira Brown and Clara Goodwater?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is one of Elmira's major faults?
2. What event helps to resolve the differences between Clara and Elmira?
3. What does Douglas believe will happen if he gets new sneakers?
4. How much does Grandfather pay the boys for the dandelions they collect?
5. How old is Mrs. Bentley?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)