|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 113 - 128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the conductor of the trolley?
2. What does Douglas offer to do to make up for the money he is short so that he will still be able to get the shoes?
(a) Advertises with his friends about the shoes
(b) Cleans the store
(c) Runs errands
(d) Collects dandelions
3. What does Elmira prepare for the election day at the lodge?
(c) Special brew
(d) Cookies and cakes
4. Where is Father after Tom returns home with Grandfather?
(a) Sitting on the porch
(b) Lodge meeting
(c) Looking for Douglas
(d) In bed
5. Which of the following are the major themes of this section?
(a) Life and death
(b) Death and fear
(c) Perseverence and friendship
(d) Relief and happiness
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mrs. Bentley?
2. How old was Helen in the picture that she shows to the children?
3. What does Douglas believe will happen if he gets new sneakers?
4. What does Douglas suggest he and Tom own together?
5. What part of her body did Elmira Brown injure just before her husband returned home?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)