|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 113 - 128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom represent according to Elmira as she takes him with her to the lodge?
2. What does Helen do with most of her possessions after deciding to live only in the present?
(a) Throws them in the trash
(b) Puts them on the porch
(c) Sells them at a sale
(d) Burns them
3. Which of the following terms best describes the relationship between Elmira Brown and Clara Goodwater?
4. What emotion does Douglas feel once John leaves?
5. What does Douglas test John on in the hopes that John will remember Douglas for a long time?
(a) Favorite food
(b) Best memory they shared
(c) Eye color
(d) Type of sneaker
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Douglas go while Grandfather takes Tom home?
2. What position does Clara Goodwater hold?
3. Where does Tridden tell the boys the trolley used to ride for summer picnics?
4. What is it about Helen Bentley that the children do not believe?
5. How does Douglas feel about the trolley being retired?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)