|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 113 - 128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the trolley conductor take the boys on the last day the trolley is to run?
(a) Trolley station
(d) Regular stop
2. What are jackstones?
3. Which of the following characters is the conductor of the trolley?
4. Which of the following doesn't Helen show to the children?
(c) Childhood picture
(d) Wedding picture
5. What position does Clara Goodwater hold?
(c) President of the Ladies Lodge
(d) Newspaper editor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elmira carry with her to the election day at the lodge?
2. What color is associated with the trolley?
3. Why does Douglas' sense of excitement become lackluster when he is with his friends?
4. What surprise does John have for Douglas?
5. What does Tom represent according to Elmira as she takes him with her to the lodge?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)