|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 113 - 128.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Bentley compare items from the past as?
(b) Magic tricks
2. What does Douglas suggest he and Tom own together?
(a) Green Machine
(b) Happiness Machine
(c) Ice cream shop
(d) Gold mine
3. Which of the following terms best describes the relationship between Elmira Brown and Clara Goodwater?
4. What is the dandelion wine used for during the winter?
(a) Cure for the winter blues
(b) Christmas presents
(d) To trade for other supplies
5. What types of books does Sam Brown say that Clara Goodwater ordered?
(a) Ones on traveling
(b) Ones on witchcraft
(c) Ones of a sexual nature
(d) Ones on WWI
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't any of the children or towsnpeople remember a young Mrs. Bentley?
2. Why does Douglas' sense of excitement become lackluster when he is with his friends?
3. What does Tom represent according to Elmira as she takes him with her to the lodge?
4. How old was Helen in the picture that she shows to the children?
5. Who does Douglas go hiking with?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)