|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 155 - 179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Helen make a big scene at the movie?
(a) She believes Lavinia is in danger
(b) She has ice down her back
(c) She thinks the Lonely One is behind them
(d) She is still shaken and scared
2. Which of the following descriptions best matches what the children thought the Lonely One looked like?
(a) Short, dark with light hair
(b) Chubby and red-faced
(c) Tall, dark skin, and light hair
(d) Tall, pale with dark hair
3. What is Tom relieved by when they return home?
(a) Douglas' sweat
(b) Mother's cooking
(c) The ice cream he purchased
(d) The sound of his father returning
4. What is going to replace the trolley?
5. Who does Douglas go hiking with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lavinia go after the movie?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Douglas' mood when Lavina and Francine passed him?
3. Which of the following are the major themes of this section?
4. How does Tom feel as he and his mother approach the ravine?
5. Which of the following characters is the conductor of the trolley?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)