|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 155 - 179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is associated with the trolley?
2. Where does Lavinia go after the movie?
(a) Alone through the town
(b) To Helen's house
(c) She stays at the movie theater
(d) Alone through the ravine
3. Which of the following descriptions best matches what the children thought the Lonely One looked like?
(a) Tall, pale with dark hair
(b) Chubby and red-faced
(c) Tall, dark skin, and light hair
(d) Short, dark with light hair
4. What is Tom relieved by when they return home?
(a) Douglas' sweat
(b) The ice cream he purchased
(c) The sound of his father returning
(d) Mother's cooking
5. Which of the following are the major themes of this section?
(a) Relief and happiness
(b) Life and death
(c) Death and fear
(d) Perseverence and friendship
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Father after Tom returns home with Grandfather?
2. Where does Charlie say the Lonely One grew up?
3. Where does Douglas go while Grandfather takes Tom home?
4. Why does Helen make a big scene at the movie?
5. Why does Mother grow anxious when Tom returns from the store?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)