|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Agnes and Rose tell the family not to do?
(a) "Don't try to find us."
(b) "Don't feel sorry for us."
(c) "Don't worry about us."
(d) "Don't wait up for us."
2. What does Uncle Jack think is good about the multiple-wife system?
(a) There are no spinsters.
(b) Everybody helps everybody else.
(c) There are more children.
(d) It prevents jealousy and spite.
3. What does Gerry Evans promise Michael during each annual visit?
(a) A trip to Spain.
(b) A bell for his bike.
(c) A new bike.
(d) A trip to the city.
4. What does Chris want Gerry Evans to do for the family?
(a) Move in with them.
(b) Dance with the sisters.
(c) Fix the radio.
(d) Write to them from Spain.
5. What does Maggie forget at the end of the play?
(a) The answer to a riddle.
(b) The words to a song.
(c) The steps to a dance.
(d) The recipe for Eggs Ballybeg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are at the house for dinner in Act 2?
2. Why does Rose say she has to leave the berry picking early?
3. What skill does Gerry Evans have that the army wanted?
4. Who does Uncle Jack worship during Mass in Uganda?
5. Where does Gerry Evans sign up to join the Spanish army?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)