Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the recruiter of which Gerry Evans learns as he writes his name?
(a) The recruiter is blind.
(b) The recruiter is a midget.
(c) The recruiter is crippled.
(d) The recruiter has only one leg.
2. What does Maggie forget at the end of the play?
(a) The recipe for Eggs Ballybeg.
(b) The answer to a riddle.
(c) The steps to a dance.
(d) The words to a song.
3. Which of the sisters would care that Austin Morgan is getting married?
4. When does Uncle Jack return to celebrating Mass?
(a) The following Monday, as he promised.
(b) On Christmas Eve.
(d) The following Sunday, as he promised.
5. What does Uncle Jack think is good about the multiple-wife system?
(a) There are more children.
(b) There are no spinsters.
(c) It prevents jealousy and spite.
(d) Everybody helps everybody else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose wear that is unusual for berry picking?
2. When does Uncle Jack die?
3. How does Uncle Jack feel about multiple wives for one husband?
4. When Uncle Jack says "we," to whom does he refer?
5. Which of the sisters takes over to organize the search for Rose?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)