|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose laugh at Agnes while they are picking berries?
(a) Agnes gets wet in the stream.
(b) Agnes falls into the bushes.
(c) Agnes tells her a joke.
(d) Agnes makes faces at her.
2. How many children does Gerry Evans have besides Michael?
3. What does Gerry Evans offer Chris during each annual visit?
(a) A dinner out.
(b) A dance.
(c) A new bike.
4. When does Uncle Jack die?
(a) Within a month of his homecoming.
(b) On the eve of La Lughansa the month he returned.
(c) On the eve of La Lughansa the year after his return.
(d) On the evening of his return home.
5. How many people are at the house for dinner in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many eggs does Maggie have to feed the people over for dinner in Act 2?
2. Who does Uncle Jack worship during Mass in Uganda?
3. What does Uncle Jack promise he'll do soon?
4. What do Agnes and Rose tell the family not to do?
5. What does Maggie think Michael should do instead of write?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)