Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
2. Who is Lugh?
The Celtic god of harvest.
3. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
4. Who is the joker of the Mundy family?
5. When is La Lughnasa held in the old days?
6. Where has Uncle Jack been when the story opens?
In a leper colony in Uganda.
7. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
8. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
9. From what disease does Uncle Jack suffer?
This section contains 4,347 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)