|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Michael painted on the kites?
(a) White roosters.
(b) Sunny, happy faces.
(c) Forest animals.
(d) Cruel, garish faces.
2. What is Michael writing to ask from Santa Claus?
(a) A kite.
(b) A radio.
(c) A bell.
(d) A bicycle.
3. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
4. What dance do Bernie O'Donnell and Maggie compete in?
(a) The jitterbug.
(b) The waltz.
(c) The polka.
(d) The Military Two-step.
5. How many eggs does Maggie have to feed the people over for dinner in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris want Gerry Evans to do for the family?
2. What does Kate say is the only thing Gerry Evans does well?
3. Who is Lugh?
4. Why is Gerry Evans in the tree in Act 2?
5. What is Wild Woodbine?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)