|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sister does Gerry Evans dance with first?
2. What medication does Uncle Jack take?
3. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
(a) Pennsylvania 6-5000.
(b) String of Pearls.
(c) Dancing in the Dark.
(d) Some Enchanted Evening.
4. What is unusual about the recruiter of which Gerry Evans learns as he writes his name?
(a) The recruiter has only one leg.
(b) The recruiter is a midget.
(c) The recruiter is blind.
(d) The recruiter is crippled.
5. What do Agnes and Rose agree to do next Sunday?
(a) Pick berries.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Fix Sunday dinner.
(d) Invite Gerry Evans for a dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
2. What is the "double blessing" Bernie O'Donnell has?
3. Why does Rose say she has to leave the berry picking early?
4. What does Chris do that Kate thinks sacrilegious?
5. What does Maggie say she would choose if she had to select either a plump old widower or one Wild Woodbine?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)