|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael writing to ask from Santa Claus?
(a) A kite.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A radio.
(d) A bell.
2. Why can't Vera McLaughlin work in the new factory?
(a) She's too old.
(b) She's too young.
(c) She doesn't see well enough.
(d) She's too slow.
3. Why does Rose dance in wellingtons?
(a) She has no other shoes.
(b) Her other shoes are for Sunday.
(c) The wellingtons are more comfortable.
(d) She can't get the wellingtons off.
4. How many pairs of gloves must the sisters produce this week?
(a) Two dozen.
(c) One dozen.
5. What does Maggie like to ask Michael?
(b) Personal questions.
(c) Plots of stories he's read.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kate think children should be named?
2. Why does Michael think Agnes and Rose did not apply to work in the knitting factory?
3. What gift does Danny Bradley give Rose for Christmas?
4. Who is Gerry Evans imitating when he leaves Ballybeg?
5. Where does Gerry Evans sign up to join the Spanish army?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)