|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate think Agnes and Rose did not apply to work in the knitting factory?
(a) The sisters were not in robust health.
(b) The sisters had no transportation to the factory.
(c) The sisters could not read the instructions.
(d) Agnes was too notionate to work in a factory.
2. What work does Kate find after leaving her teaching job?
(a) She has to apply at the knitting factory.
(b) She tutors Austin Morgan's family.
(c) She marries Austin Morgan.
(d) She works as a dressmaker.
3. Why does Michael think Agnes and Rose did not apply to work in the knitting factory?
(a) Neither sister would have been hired at the factory.
(b) Rose and Agnes were tired of knitting gloves.
(c) Rose would not have been hired at the factory.
(d) Agnes would not have been hired at the factory.
4. What is the first step in swapping possessions in Uncle Jack's village in Uganda?
(a) Present your possession to a third party.
(b) Put your possession on the ground and step away from it.
(c) Fling your possession in the air.
(d) Hand your possession to the recipient.
5. Who is the joker of the Mundy family?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
2. Where are Agnes and Rose when Michael finds them?
3. What does Michael say haunts his memory of the thirties?
4. Which of the sisters is first to stop work and dance to the radio music?
5. Why does Gerry Evans say he is going to Spain?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)