|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gerry Evans sign up to join the Spanish army?
(a) In a Catholic church.
(b) In a home.
(c) In a park.
(d) In a department store.
2. Why does Michael say the characters dance with their eyes half closed?
(a) The music makes them sleepy.
(b) The music bores them.
(c) To open their eyes would break the spell.
(d) Closing their eyes helps them to listen better.
3. How does Gerry Evans react when Chris tells him the family is watching them?
(a) "Let's get out of sight!"
(b) "Shame on them!"
(c) "Better still!"
(d) "They're just jealous!"
4. What does Chris want Michael to believe about his father?
(a) That he is responsible.
(b) That he is trustworthy.
(c) That he is handsome.
(d) That he is honorable.
5. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
(a) String of Pearls.
(b) Some Enchanted Evening.
(c) Pennsylvania 6-5000.
(d) Dancing in the Dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Uncle Jack worship during Mass in Uganda?
2. What phrase comforts Kate when she thinks of Uncle Jack's pagan worship?
3. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
4. What role does Gerry Evans love to play?
5. Who is Okawa?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)