|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael leave the family home when he is old enough?
(a) He is the last one left in the home.
(b) He gets a job that takes him away.
(c) The spirit and fun is gone.
(d) He has to travel for an education.
2. Where is Gerry Evans going?
(a) To France.
(b) To Spain.
(c) To Italy.
(d) To England.
3. What happened to Rose's pet rooster?
(a) Maggie killed it.
(b) It died mysteriously.
(c) The fox killed it.
(d) Rose killed it.
4. What does Kate say is the only thing Gerry Evans does well?
(a) Sell merchandise.
(d) Sell himself.
5. What does Gerry Evans have that Chris and Rose doesn't know about?
(a) A fortune.
(b) A wife and family.
(c) A baronial estate.
(d) A secret illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Kate use to describe Michael?
2. From what disease does Uncle Jack suffer?
3. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
4. How does Kate identify Gerry Evans?
5. What does Gerry Evans see on the way to the Mundy house that he thinks is a good omen?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)