|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters call movies?
(c) Moving pictures.
2. What phrase comforts Kate when she thinks of Uncle Jack's pagan worship?
(a) "His own ecumenical understanding."
(b) "His own way of looking at the world."
(c) "His way of bringing the world together."
(d) "His own distinctive spiritual search."
3. What is Michael writing to ask from Santa Claus?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A radio.
(c) A kite.
(d) A bell.
4. How long has Rose been gone when the sisters realize she is missing?
(a) All week.
(b) Three days.
(c) All day.
(d) Three hours.
5. Which of the sisters refuses to watch Chris dancing with Gerry Evans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes call her sisters when they dance immodestly?
2. From what disease does Uncle Jack suffer?
3. What does Uncle Jack think is good about the multiple-wife system?
4. When does Michael get a letter from another Michael Evans?
5. What work do Rose and Agnes do after they leave Ballybeg?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)