|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Mundy family use as fuel for the stove?
2. When Uncle Jack says "we," to whom does he refer?
(a) The Irish.
(b) The family.
(c) The British.
(d) The people in the leper colony.
3. What medication does Uncle Jack take?
4. What do Agnes and Rose tell the family not to do?
(a) "Don't worry about us."
(b) "Don't feel sorry for us."
(c) "Don't try to find us."
(d) "Don't wait up for us."
5. Why does the parish priest tell Kate she may lose her teaching job?
(a) The priest says the number of students is falling.
(b) The priest says Kate is getting too old to teach.
(c) The priest says Uncle Jack is a blot on the community.
(d) The priest says the parents object to Kate's methods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Jack promise he'll do soon?
2. Why does Gerry Evans say he is going to Spain?
3. When Uncle Jack speaks of Uganda, what does he call it?
4. Why do the sisters stop dancing?
5. What worries Kate most about losing her job?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)