|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "double blessing" Bernie O'Donnell has?
(a) Citizenship in two countries.
(b) Twin boys.
(c) Twice as much money.
(d) Twin girls.
2. Who does Rose share her picnic with?
(a) Austin Morgan.
(b) Brian McGuinness.
(c) Danny Bradley.
(d) Gerry Evans.
3. How long does Gerry Evans think he's been away?
(a) Six months.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) A year.
(d) Thirteen months.
4. Where does Gerry Evans hide when Agnes comes back from picking blackberries?
(a) Behind the door.
(b) In the bushes in front of the house.
(c) Under the table.
(d) On top of the sycamore tree.
5. What does Uncle Jack remember the children had with scones but never with soda bread?
(d) Bilberry jam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the sisters takes over to organize the search for Rose?
2. What are the hand knitters in Ballybeg going to do?
3. What language does the recruiter for the Spanish army speak?
4. What shame does Chris bring on the family years before?
5. When does Gerry Evans stop visiting the Mundys?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)