|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kate identify Gerry Evans?
(a) Gerry Evans is tall and handsome.
(b) Gerry Evans is riding a bicycle.
(c) Gerry Evans carries a suitcase of goods to sell.
(d) Gerry Evans has a walking stick and a straw hat.
2. What does Gerry Evans think Agnes should do for a living?
(a) Knit gloves.
(b) Be a dressmaker.
(d) Teach dance.
3. What do Agnes and Rose agree to do next Sunday?
(a) Fix Sunday dinner.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Pick berries.
(d) Invite Gerry Evans for a dance.
4. What do Agnes and Rose tell the family not to do?
(a) "Don't wait up for us."
(b) "Don't feel sorry for us."
(c) "Don't try to find us."
(d) "Don't worry about us."
5. What does Gerry Evans say they need to check if the aerial is all right but the radio still won't work?
(a) The ignition.
(b) The dials.
(c) The battery.
(d) The electric cord.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kate think children should be named?
2. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
3. What do the characters call movies?
4. What does Gerry Evans want Chris to do?
5. What does Maggie say she would choose if she had to select either a plump old widower or one Wild Woodbine?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)