|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
2. What is Michael writing to ask from Santa Claus?
(a) A kite.
(b) A radio.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A bell.
3. When Uncle Jack speaks of Uganda, what does he call it?
(a) The colony.
(d) The community.
4. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
(a) An old friend of Rose's.
(b) An old friend of Kate's.
(c) An old friend of Maggie's.
(d) An old friend of Agnes's.
5. How does Maggie feel about Michael's kites?
(a) She is amused by them.
(b) She loves them.
(c) She hates them.
(d) She is proud of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Uncle Jack worship during Mass in Uganda?
2. What does Kate call vulgar language?
3. What animals does Maggie feed?
4. What do the characters call movies?
5. What does Uncle Jack think is good about the multiple-wife system?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)