|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does the recruiter for the Spanish army speak?
(a) Gaelic, from Ireland.
(b) Italian, from Europe.
(c) English, from Armagh.
(d) Spanish, from Spain.
2. What does Uncle Jack remember the children had with scones but never with soda bread?
(c) Bilberry jam.
3. How does Chris earn her living after Uncle Jack dies?
(a) She opens a dressmaker's shop.
(b) Knitting at home.
(c) She opens a dancing school.
(d) In the knitting factory.
4. Which of the sisters takes over to organize the search for Rose?
5. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual stage convention involves the boy Michael?
2. Where does Gerry Evans hide when Agnes comes back from picking blackberries?
3. How does Gerry Evans get to Ballybeg?
4. Why does Rose say she has to leave the berry picking early?
5. What does Chris want Gerry Evans to do for the family?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)