|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Jack remember the children had with scones but never with soda bread?
(a) Bilberry jam.
2. What do the people of Ballylbeg plan for Jack?
(a) A bonfire.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A public welcome.
3. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
4. What skill does Gerry Evans have that the army wanted?
(a) He can make explosives.
(b) He can fire a cannon.
(c) He can speak Spanish.
(d) He can ride a motor bike.
5. What do the back hills people do to celebrate Lughnasa?
(a) Run through a bonfire.
(b) Drive their cattle through a bonfire.
(c) Burn the British in effigy in a bonfire.
(d) Cook around a bonfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the storekeeper say the Mundys go through faster than anyone in Ballybeg?
2. How does Uncle Jack feel about multiple wives for one husband?
3. What infuriates Kate about Gerry Evans?
4. What medication does Uncle Jack take?
5. What work do Rose and Agnes do after they leave Ballybeg?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)