|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Gerry Evans wounded in Spain?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is disabled by mustard gas.
(c) He falls off his motorbike.
(d) He is injured by a grenade.
2. To whom does Maggie compare herself when she dances?
(a) Mae West.
(b) Ann Miller.
(c) Shirley Temple.
(d) Cyd Charisse.
3. Why does Rose dance in wellingtons?
(a) Her other shoes are for Sunday.
(b) She can't get the wellingtons off.
(c) The wellingtons are more comfortable.
(d) She has no other shoes.
4. What role does Gerry Evans love to play?
(a) Returning hero.
(c) Disabled war veteran.
(d) Fast-talking salesman.
5. Which sister does Gerry Evans dance with first?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Michael when this story takes place?
2. Why do Maggie and Chris object to Rose seeing Danny Bradley?
3. How long does it take Michael to find Agnes and Rose?
4. What does the Donegal Enquirer call Uncle Jack?
5. What do Agnes and Rose tell the family not to do?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)