|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kate's nickname at school?
(a) The mother hen.
(b) The gander.
(c) The turkey.
(d) The goose.
2. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twenty-five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Twenty years.
3. What does Gerry Evans seem to be able to do that no one else in the family can?
(a) Teach Michael to dance.
(b) Fix the radio.
(c) Earn a living.
(d) Fix a meal with only three eggs.
4. Where does the other Michael Evans live?
5. What is unusual about the recruiter of which Gerry Evans learns as he writes his name?
(a) The recruiter has only one leg.
(b) The recruiter is blind.
(c) The recruiter is a midget.
(d) The recruiter is crippled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the population of Balleybeg looking forward to?
2. Why does Rose laugh at Agnes while they are picking berries?
3. To whom does Maggie compare herself when she dances?
4. What has Michael painted on the kites?
5. What do the people of Ballylbeg plan for Jack?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)