|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
2. What does the Mundy family use as fuel for the stove?
3. What happened to Rose's pet rooster?
(a) Maggie killed it.
(b) Rose killed it.
(c) The fox killed it.
(d) It died mysteriously.
4. What do the back hills people do to celebrate Lughnasa?
(a) Burn the British in effigy in a bonfire.
(b) Run through a bonfire.
(c) Drive their cattle through a bonfire.
(d) Cook around a bonfire.
5. What does Gerry's customer take from him the day before yesterday?
(a) Four Bibles.
(b) Four brochures.
(c) Four encyclopedias.
(d) Four gramophones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans offer Chris during each annual visit?
2. Why does Kate think Agnes and Rose did not apply to work in the knitting factory?
3. How does Gerry Evans react when Chris tells him the family is watching them?
4. Why does Maggie claim that Michael owes her money?
5. What is the population of Balleybeg looking forward to?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)