|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate call the people who live in the back hills?
2. What medication does Uncle Jack take?
3. To whom does Maggie compare herself when she dances?
(a) Ann Miller.
(b) Cyd Charisse.
(c) Mae West.
(d) Shirley Temple.
4. What does Kate say is the only thing Gerry Evans does well?
(a) Sell merchandise.
(d) Sell himself.
5. How does Kate think children should be named?
(a) With the names of grandparents.
(b) With the names of movie stars.
(c) With the names of Catholic saints.
(d) With the names of Celtic gods and goddesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Michael when this story takes place?
2. What skill does Gerry Evans have that the army wanted?
3. What do the back hills people do to celebrate Lughnasa?
4. Who does Uncle Jack say brought a woman back from the dead?
5. What does Chris do when Gerry Evans dances with Agnes and Maggie?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)