|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What infuriates Kate about Gerry Evans?
(a) He doesn't love Chris.
(b) He doesn't keep a job.
(c) He doesn't support his child.
(d) He doesn't come by often.
2. What is Michael writing to ask from Santa Claus?
(a) A kite.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A radio.
(d) A bell.
3. Who is Lugh?
(a) The Celtic god of harvest.
(b) The neighbor who helps the Mundy family.
(c) The mother of the Mundy family.
(d) The sister who is cognitively impaired.
4. Which of the sisters is the most graceful dancer?
5. Why does Michael say his kites haven't flown?
(a) Not enough wind.
(b) The kites need tails.
(c) The kites aren't finished.
(d) The area is too crowded with trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans promise Michael during each annual visit?
2. What does Kate say is the only thing Gerry Evans does well?
3. What superstition does Maggie believe?
4. What does the storekeeper say the Mundys go through faster than anyone in Ballybeg?
5. Why does Rose laugh at Agnes while they are picking berries?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)