|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Rose's pet rooster?
(a) The fox killed it.
(b) It died mysteriously.
(c) Rose killed it.
(d) Maggie killed it.
2. What does Chris want Michael to believe about his father?
(a) That he is responsible.
(b) That he is honorable.
(c) That he is trustworthy.
(d) That he is handsome.
3. Who is Gerry Evans imitating when he leaves Ballybeg?
(a) Uncle Jack.
(b) Gene Kelly.
(c) Fred Astaire.
(d) Michael Jackson.
4. What does Uncle Jack promise he'll do soon?
(a) Walk four times a day.
(b) Say Mass in the house.
(c) Go to the harvest festival.
(d) Teach a class on Ugandan customs.
5. Why does Kate think Agnes and Rose did not apply to work in the knitting factory?
(a) The sisters had no transportation to the factory.
(b) Agnes was too notionate to work in a factory.
(c) The sisters could not read the instructions.
(d) The sisters were not in robust health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shame does Chris bring on the family years before?
2. What does Gerry's customer take from him the day before yesterday?
3. Who is Okawa?
4. What infuriates Kate about Gerry Evans?
5. What word does Kate use to describe Michael?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)