|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Michael when he receives the letter from the other Michael Evans?
2. What does Chris think is wrong with the radio?
(a) It's possessed.
(b) It's improperly wired.
(c) It's old.
(d) It's broken.
3. What does Uncle Jack remember the children had with scones but never with soda bread?
(a) Bilberry jam.
4. What superstition does Maggie believe?
(a) A black cat should be avoided.
(b) Never walk under a ladder.
(c) Throw salt over your shoulder if you spill it.
(d) A broken mirror will bring seven years of bad luck.
5. What infuriates Kate about Gerry Evans?
(a) He doesn't keep a job.
(b) He doesn't support his child.
(c) He doesn't come by often.
(d) He doesn't love Chris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans say they need to check if the aerial is all right but the radio still won't work?
2. What do the characters call movies?
3. How many people are at the house for dinner in Act 2?
4. What happens to the Sweeney boy at Lughnasa?
5. Where does Gerry Evans sign up to join the Spanish army?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)