|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Gerry Evans love to play?
(b) Returning hero.
(c) Disabled war veteran.
(d) Fast-talking salesman.
2. What work do Rose and Agnes do after they leave Ballybeg?
(a) Rose and Agnes knit for private companies.
(b) Rose and Agnes never find work.
(c) Rose and Agnes start a laundry service.
(d) Rose and Agnes work as cleaning women.
3. Which of the sisters is first to stop work and dance to the radio music?
4. When does Gerry Evans stop visiting the Mundys?
(a) Before 1939.
(b) After 1950.
(c) In 1936.
(d) During World War II.
5. How does Jack feel about the Ballybeg climate?
(a) It's hot.
(b) It's cold.
(c) It's a relief.
(d) It's perfect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing the Mundys listen to on the radio?
2. From what disease does Uncle Jack suffer?
3. How soon does Kate predict Gerry Evans will come back?
4. What is the result of Gerry Evans' war injury?
5. What infuriates Agnes about Kate?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)