|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people of Ballylbeg plan for Jack?
(a) A public welcome.
(b) A bonfire.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A fundraiser.
2. What does dancing become in Michael's memory?
(a) A lost art.
(b) A form of exercise.
(c) A daydream.
(d) A wordless ceremony.
3. Which sister is dead when Michael finds them?
(a) Both were dead when Michael found them.
(d) Neither was dead when Michael found them.
4. What language does the recruiter for the Spanish army speak?
(a) Gaelic, from Ireland.
(b) Italian, from Europe.
(c) Spanish, from Spain.
(d) English, from Armagh.
5. What animals does Maggie feed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Uncle Jack feel about multiple wives for one husband?
2. What does Chris think is wrong with the radio?
3. What does Gerry Evans think Agnes should do for a living?
4. How does Maggie feel about Michael's kites?
5. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)