|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
(a) Some Enchanted Evening.
(b) Dancing in the Dark.
(c) String of Pearls.
(d) Pennsylvania 6-5000.
2. Which of the sisters is first to stop work and dance to the radio music?
3. What is the first step in swapping possessions in Uncle Jack's village in Uganda?
(a) Put your possession on the ground and step away from it.
(b) Fling your possession in the air.
(c) Present your possession to a third party.
(d) Hand your possession to the recipient.
4. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
(a) Twenty-five years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Two years.
5. What is Wild Woodbine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie say she would choose if she had to select either a plump old widower or one Wild Woodbine?
2. How does Gerry Evans react when Chris tells him the family is watching them?
3. What does Gerry Evans see on the way to the Mundy house that he thinks is a good omen?
4. Who is Okawa?
5. What do Agnes and Rose agree to do next Sunday?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)