|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Gerry Evans stop visiting the Mundys?
(a) During World War II.
(b) After 1950.
(c) Before 1939.
(d) In 1936.
2. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
3. Where has Uncle Jack been when the story opens?
(a) In Dublin.
(b) In London.
(c) In a leper colony in Uganda.
(d) Working for the British army in East Africa.
4. Which sister does Gerry Evans dance with first?
5. What worries Kate most about losing her job?
(a) What will become of Rose?
(b) What will become of their reputation.
(c) What will become of Uncle Jack?
(d) What will become of the sisters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language has Uncle Jack been speaking for twenty-five years?
2. What does Maggie think Michael should do instead of write?
3. When does Uncle Jack return to celebrating Mass?
4. How soon does Kate predict Gerry Evans will come back?
5. What does Chris think is wrong with the radio?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)