|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kate think children should be named?
(a) With the names of Celtic gods and goddesses.
(b) With the names of grandparents.
(c) With the names of Catholic saints.
(d) With the names of movie stars.
2. What does Gerry's customer take from him the day before yesterday?
(a) Four Bibles.
(b) Four gramophones.
(c) Four brochures.
(d) Four encyclopedias.
3. What does Gerry Evans offer Chris during each annual visit?
(a) A new bike.
(c) A dance.
(d) A dinner out.
4. What does the storekeeper say the Mundys go through faster than anyone in Ballybeg?
(a) Chicken feed.
(b) Corn meal.
5. How old Is Uncle Jack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What dance do Bernie O'Donnell and Maggie compete in?
2. Who is the joker of the Mundy family?
3. Why does Kate ask God to forgive her?
4. What language does the recruiter for the Spanish army speak?
5. What is the "double blessing" Bernie O'Donnell has?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)