|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals does Maggie feed?
2. What does Kate say is the only thing Gerry Evans does well?
(b) Sell himself.
(d) Sell merchandise.
3. What does Gerry Evans seem to be able to do that no one else in the family can?
(a) Fix a meal with only three eggs.
(b) Teach Michael to dance.
(c) Fix the radio.
(d) Earn a living.
4. Why is Gerry Evans in the tree in Act 2?
(a) He's building a tree house for Michael.
(b) He's trying to trick Agnes.
(c) He's trying to fix the antenna.
(d) He's rescuing Michael's kite.
5. How many husbands does Uncle Jack say he could provide the sisters in Ryanga?
(a) One husband for four of them.
(b) More than one husband for each of them.
(c) One husband for all five of them.
(d) One husband for each of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the back hills people do to celebrate Lughnasa?
2. What is the "double blessing" Bernie O'Donnell has?
3. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
4. What is the first thing the Mundys listen to on the radio?
5. When does Uncle Jack return to celebrating Mass?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)