|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals does Maggie feed?
2. What does Kate say the radio has done to the country?
(a) Destroyed family togetherness.
(b) Encouraged rowdiness.
(c) Killed Christian conversation.
(d) Helped people have fun.
3. Why does Rose laugh at Agnes while they are picking berries?
(a) Agnes gets wet in the stream.
(b) Agnes tells her a joke.
(c) Agnes falls into the bushes.
(d) Agnes makes faces at her.
4. When does Michael get a letter from another Michael Evans?
(a) In the mid-fifties.
(b) In 1960.
(c) In the mid-forties.
(d) In the mid-thirties.
5. What does Kate bring Chris from town because she is "far too pale?"
(d) Cod-liver oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
2. What does Gerry Evans have that Chris and Rose doesn't know about?
3. What does Uncle Jack remember the children had with scones but never with soda bread?
4. What does Uncle Jack promise he'll do soon?
5. What household task does Maggie take from Agnes during Lughnasa?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)