|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Agnes and Rose when Michael finds them?
(c) New York.
2. How soon does Kate predict Gerry Evans will come back?
(a) In a year.
(b) In a week.
(d) In a month.
3. Who does Uncle Jack worship during Mass in Uganda?
(a) The god of yams and wine.
(b) Obi, the goddess of the earth.
(c) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
(d) The god of casava.
4. What bad news does Chris have from Vera McLaughlin?
(a) Vera McLaughlin won't pay as much for hand-made gloves.
(b) Vera McLaughlin is dissatisfied with the sisters' knitting.
(c) The sisters will have to pay for their own wool.
(d) Vera McLaughlin won't be buying more hand-made gloves.
5. What language has Uncle Jack been speaking for twenty-five years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans say they need to check if the aerial is all right but the radio still won't work?
2. Why does Rose laugh at Agnes while they are picking berries?
3. What does the Mundy family use as fuel for the stove?
4. When does Gerry Evans stop visiting the Mundys?
5. What does Gerry Evans want Chris to do?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)