|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Gerry Evans stop visiting the Mundys?
(a) After 1950.
(b) During World War II.
(c) In 1936.
(d) Before 1939.
2. How many husbands does Uncle Jack say he could provide the sisters in Ryanga?
(a) One husband for all five of them.
(b) More than one husband for each of them.
(c) One husband for four of them.
(d) One husband for each of them.
3. What worries Kate most about losing her job?
(a) What will become of Rose?
(b) What will become of Uncle Jack?
(c) What will become of the sisters?
(d) What will become of their reputation.
4. Which of the sisters would care that Austin Morgan is getting married?
5. Why doesn't Gerry Evans bring Michael a bicycle?
(a) The one he sees is the wrong color.
(b) The one he sees is for girls.
(c) The one he sees is too big.
(d) The one he sees is too small.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the storekeeper say the Mundys go through faster than anyone in Ballybeg?
2. How does Michael scare Maggie?
3. What does Gerry Evans think Agnes should do for a living?
4. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
5. Who does Rose share her picnic with?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)