|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does dancing become in Michael's memory?
(a) A daydream.
(b) A wordless ceremony.
(c) A form of exercise.
(d) A lost art.
2. What is the "double blessing" Bernie O'Donnell has?
(a) Twin girls.
(b) Citizenship in two countries.
(c) Twice as much money.
(d) Twin boys.
3. How many husbands does Uncle Jack say he could provide the sisters in Ryanga?
(a) One husband for four of them.
(b) More than one husband for each of them.
(c) One husband for each of them.
(d) One husband for all five of them.
4. What word does Kate use to describe Michael?
5. Why does Kate object to going to the harvest dance?
(a) People will laugh because they have no husbands.
(b) People will laugh because they are awkward dancers.
(c) People will laugh at their clothes.
(d) People will laugh at women their age dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual stage convention involves the boy Michael?
2. What does Kate say the radio has done to the country?
3. Which of the sisters refuses to watch Chris dancing with Gerry Evans?
4. Which of the sisters is first to stop work and dance to the radio music?
5. How long does Gerry Evans think he's been away?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)