|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans offer Chris during each annual visit?
(a) A new bike.
(b) A dinner out.
(d) A dance.
2. What does Gerry Evans see at the Mundy house that he says is a bad omen?
(a) A magpie.
(b) A crow.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A black cat.
3. What does Maggie say she would choose if she had to select either a plump old widower or one Wild Woodbine?
(a) The Wild Woodbine.
(d) The plump old widower.
4. Why is Michael disappointed in Uncle Jack?
(a) Uncle Jack ignores Michael.
(b) Uncle Jack shouts all the time.
(c) Uncle Jack doesn't look as Michael had imagined him.
(d) Uncle Jack is unkind to the family.
5. How long does Gerry Evans think he's been away?
(a) A year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Eighteen months.
(d) Thirteen months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sister is dead when Michael finds them?
2. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
3. Which of the sisters takes over to organize the search for Rose?
4. What role does Gerry Evans love to play?
5. What does Gerry Evans say they need to check if the aerial is all right but the radio still won't work?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)