|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language has Uncle Jack been speaking for twenty-five years?
2. What do the back hills people do to celebrate Lughnasa?
(a) Run through a bonfire.
(b) Cook around a bonfire.
(c) Drive their cattle through a bonfire.
(d) Burn the British in effigy in a bonfire.
3. When does Uncle Jack die?
(a) On the eve of La Lughansa the year after his return.
(b) On the eve of La Lughansa the month he returned.
(c) Within a month of his homecoming.
(d) On the evening of his return home.
4. To whom does Maggie compare herself when she dances?
(a) Ann Miller.
(b) Shirley Temple.
(c) Mae West.
(d) Cyd Charisse.
5. Whose arrival throws the Mundy household into turmoil?
(a) Bernie O'Donnell.
(b) Uncle Jack.
(c) Gerry Evans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Uncle Jack worship during Mass in Uganda?
2. What are the hand knitters in Ballybeg going to do?
3. Where is Gerry Evans going?
4. What dance do Bernie O'Donnell and Maggie compete in?
5. How does Jack feel about the Ballybeg climate?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)