|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie think Michael should do instead of write?
(a) Fly his kites.
(b) Run around outside.
2. What does dancing become in Michael's memory?
(a) A daydream.
(b) A lost art.
(c) A form of exercise.
(d) A wordless ceremony.
3. What skill does Gerry Evans have that the army wanted?
(a) He can speak Spanish.
(b) He can ride a motor bike.
(c) He can fire a cannon.
(d) He can make explosives.
4. How old Is Uncle Jack?
5. What does Maggie call Michael?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the sisters is the most graceful dancer?
2. Which of the sisters refuses to watch Chris dancing with Gerry Evans?
3. How does Maggie lighten the mood about the lack of food in the house?
4. What does Chris want Gerry Evans to do for the family?
5. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)