|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Gerry Evans been away?
(a) Thirteen months.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
2. How many children does Gerry Evans have besides Michael?
3. When does Gerry Evans stop visiting the Mundys?
(a) After 1950.
(b) In 1936.
(c) During World War II.
(d) Before 1939.
4. What infuriates Agnes about Kate?
(a) Kate judges Gerry Evans.
(b) Kate doesn't care about Chris's feelings.
(c) Kate is a gossip.
(d) Kate doesn't care about Michael.
5. How does Jack feel about the Ballybeg climate?
(a) It's a relief.
(b) It's hot.
(c) It's perfect.
(d) It's cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the other Michael Evans live?
2. What does the Mundy family use as fuel for the stove?
3. When does Chris say Michael always vanishes?
4. Who is Gerry Evans imitating when he leaves Ballybeg?
5. Why does Michael leave the family home when he is old enough?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)