|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase comforts Kate when she thinks of Uncle Jack's pagan worship?
(a) "His own ecumenical understanding."
(b) "His own way of looking at the world."
(c) "His way of bringing the world together."
(d) "His own distinctive spiritual search."
2. Whose arrival throws the Mundy household into turmoil?
(a) Uncle Jack.
(b) Bernie O'Donnell.
(d) Gerry Evans.
3. How old is Michael when he receives the letter from the other Michael Evans?
4. What does Gerry Evans see on the way to the Mundy house that he thinks is a good omen?
(a) A cow with one horn.
(b) A customer for his gramophones.
(c) A leprechaun.
(d) A unicorn.
5. Why does the parish priest tell Kate she may lose her teaching job?
(a) The priest says the number of students is falling.
(b) The priest says Kate is getting too old to teach.
(c) The priest says the parents object to Kate's methods.
(d) The priest says Uncle Jack is a blot on the community.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bernie O'Donnell's husband from?
2. Why does Rose dance in wellingtons?
3. Why does Chris refuse Gerry Evans' offer?
4. Why is Gerry Evans in the tree in Act 2?
5. How does Kate identify Gerry Evans?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)