|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris do when Gerry Evans dances with Agnes and Maggie?
(a) Makes up her own dance.
(b) Joins in the dance.
(c) Turns the radio off.
(d) Sings along with the radio.
2. What does Kate call the people who live in the back hills?
3. When does Chris say Michael always vanishes?
(a) When there's work to be done.
(b) When it's dinnertime.
(c) When it's time to feed the chickens.
(d) When it's bedtime.
4. When does Michael get a letter from another Michael Evans?
(a) In 1960.
(b) In the mid-fifties.
(c) In the mid-thirties.
(d) In the mid-forties.
5. What role does Gerry Evans love to play?
(a) Returning hero.
(b) Fast-talking salesman.
(c) Disabled war veteran.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shame does Chris bring on the family years before?
2. What does Maggie say she would choose if she had to select either a plump old widower or one Wild Woodbine?
3. Why does Kate object to going to the harvest dance?
4. What does Gerry Evans think Agnes should do for a living?
5. How do the sisters feel about Uncle Jack while he is in the leper colony?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)