|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are at the house for dinner in Act 2?
2. What does Maggie think Michael should do instead of write?
(b) Run around outside.
(c) Fly his kites.
3. Why does Kate object to Gerry Evans going to Spain?
(a) He'll be fighting allies of Ireland.
(b) He'll be fighting for democracy.
(c) He'll be fighting for godless Communism.
(d) He'll be putting their income at risk.
4. When Uncle Jack says "we," to whom does he refer?
(a) The family.
(b) The British.
(c) The people in the leper colony.
(d) The Irish.
5. What household task does Maggie take from Agnes during Lughnasa?
(b) Feeding the chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kate identify Gerry Evans?
2. When is La Lughnasa held in the old days?
3. When does Uncle Jack die?
4. What does Maggie call Michael?
5. What phrase comforts Kate when she thinks of Uncle Jack's pagan worship?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)