|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate object to Gerry Evans going to Spain?
(a) He'll be putting their income at risk.
(b) He'll be fighting allies of Ireland.
(c) He'll be fighting for godless Communism.
(d) He'll be fighting for democracy.
2. Why is Gerry Evans in the tree in Act 2?
(a) He's rescuing Michael's kite.
(b) He's trying to trick Agnes.
(c) He's building a tree house for Michael.
(d) He's trying to fix the antenna.
3. What does Gerry Evans see at the Mundy house that he says is a bad omen?
(a) A black cat.
(b) A magpie.
(c) A crow.
(d) A vulture.
4. What does Danny Bradley call Rose?
(b) Sally Rose.
5. What work do Rose and Agnes do after they leave Ballybeg?
(a) Rose and Agnes knit for private companies.
(b) Rose and Agnes start a laundry service.
(c) Rose and Agnes never find work.
(d) Rose and Agnes work as cleaning women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael think Agnes and Rose did not apply to work in the knitting factory?
2. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
3. What does Chris do when Gerry Evans dances with Agnes and Maggie?
4. When does Gerry Evans stop visiting the Mundys?
5. What do the back hills people do to celebrate Lughnasa?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)