|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Agnes and Rose agree to do next Sunday?
(a) Invite Gerry Evans for a dance.
(b) Pick berries.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Fix Sunday dinner.
2. How old Is Uncle Jack?
3. How does Gerry Evans react when Chris tells him the family is watching them?
(a) "Better still!"
(b) "Let's get out of sight!"
(c) "Shame on them!"
(d) "They're just jealous!"
4. What does Gerry Evans think Agnes should do for a living?
(a) Be a dressmaker.
(b) Teach dance.
(d) Knit gloves.
5. To whom does Maggie compare herself when she dances?
(a) Ann Miller.
(b) Mae West.
(c) Cyd Charisse.
(d) Shirley Temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the sisters takes over to organize the search for Rose?
2. What feeling does the radio create in Michael?
3. When does Chris say Michael always vanishes?
4. How do the sisters feel about Uncle Jack while he is in the leper colony?
5. What does Maggie think Michael should do instead of write?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)