|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans think Agnes should do for a living?
(a) Teach dance.
(c) Be a dressmaker.
(d) Knit gloves.
2. How many eggs does Maggie have to feed the people over for dinner in Act 2?
3. What do the people of Ballylbeg plan for Jack?
(a) A fundraiser.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A public welcome.
(d) A bonfire.
4. What does Uncle Jack remember the children had with scones but never with soda bread?
(c) Bilberry jam.
5. How does Maggie think Gerry Evans looks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the hand knitters in Ballybeg going to do?
2. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
3. How long does Gerry Evans think he's been away?
4. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
5. How does Chris heat the iron for their clothes?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)