|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael say is found in dancing?
(a) Unity and community.
(b) The heart of life and all its hopes.
(c) Untapped emotions.
(d) Strong and unrecognized feelings.
2. What does Agnes call her sisters when they dance immodestly?
3. What is the first step in swapping possessions in Uncle Jack's village in Uganda?
(a) Fling your possession in the air.
(b) Present your possession to a third party.
(c) Put your possession on the ground and step away from it.
(d) Hand your possession to the recipient.
4. What does Maggie call Michael?
5. What does Gerry Evans think Agnes should do for a living?
(a) Teach dance.
(c) Be a dressmaker.
(d) Knit gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michael scare Maggie?
2. What does Rose wear that is unusual for berry picking?
3. What does Chris want Gerry Evans to do for the family?
4. How is Gerry Evans wounded in Spain?
5. What is Kate determined to do this winter?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)