|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris want Michael to believe about his father?
(a) That he is responsible.
(b) That he is handsome.
(c) That he is trustworthy.
(d) That he is honorable.
2. What does Rose say happened to the boy who was burned at the Lughnasa festival?
(a) He died.
(b) He will be paralyzed.
(c) He's recovering.
(d) He will be crippled.
3. What does Uncle Jack think is good about the multiple-wife system?
(a) There are more children.
(b) There are no spinsters.
(c) Everybody helps everybody else.
(d) It prevents jealousy and spite.
4. What does the Donegal Enquirer call Uncle Jack?
(a) Our own leper priest.
(b) A hero to all Ireland.
(c) Our own traitor.
(d) A disgrace to our country.
5. What household task does Maggie take from Agnes during Lughnasa?
(c) Feeding the chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rose laugh at Agnes while they are picking berries?
2. What is the result of Gerry Evans' war injury?
3. What do the people of Ballylbeg plan for Jack?
4. When does Gerry Evans stop visiting the Mundys?
5. What does dancing become in Michael's memory?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)