|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate say the radio has done to the country?
(a) Helped people have fun.
(b) Encouraged rowdiness.
(c) Killed Christian conversation.
(d) Destroyed family togetherness.
2. How does Gerry Evans react when Chris tells him the family is watching them?
(a) "Shame on them!"
(b) "Let's get out of sight!"
(c) "Better still!"
(d) "They're just jealous!"
3. Who first proposes that the sisters go to the harvest dance?
4. What medication does Uncle Jack take?
5. What do the characters call movies?
(c) Moving pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the joker of the Mundy family?
2. What language has Uncle Jack been speaking for twenty-five years?
3. Why is Gerry Evans in the tree in Act 2?
4. How does Uncle Jack feel about multiple wives for one husband?
5. What gift does Danny Bradley give Rose for Christmas?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)