|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old Is Uncle Jack?
2. Which of the sisters is first to stop work and dance to the radio music?
3. What does Chris do when Gerry Evans dances with Agnes and Maggie?
(a) Sings along with the radio.
(b) Turns the radio off.
(c) Joins in the dance.
(d) Makes up her own dance.
4. What does Michael say language surrenders to in music?
5. When does Chris say Michael always vanishes?
(a) When there's work to be done.
(b) When it's dinnertime.
(c) When it's bedtime.
(d) When it's time to feed the chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Gerry Evans wounded in Spain?
2. Which of the sisters is the most graceful dancer?
3. Where is Gerry Evans going?
4. What does Michael say the characters in the play respond to more than the beat of the music?
5. Why do Maggie and Chris object to Rose seeing Danny Bradley?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)