|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Uncle Jack feel about multiple wives for one husband?
(a) "I'm completely in favor of it."
(b) "I'm getting used to it."
(c) "I'm completely against it."
(d) "I'm not sure that I'm against it."
2. Who is Okawa?
(a) Uncle Jack's pet name for Michael.
(b) Uncle Jack's houseboy in Uganda.
(c) Uncle Jack's name in Uganda.
(d) Uncle Jack's imaginary friend.
3. How does Chris feel about her job?
(a) She hates every minute of it.
(b) She is bored by every minute of it.
(c) She loves every minute of it.
(d) She is grateful for every minute of it.
4. What is the population of Balleybeg looking forward to?
(a) The harvest picnic.
(b) The harvest potluck.
(c) The harvest dance.
(d) The harvest parade.
5. Where is Bernie O'Donnell's husband from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Gerry Evans think he's been away?
2. Why does Michael leave the family home when he is old enough?
3. Why does Kate object to going to the harvest dance?
4. What does Maggie say she would choose if she had to select either a plump old widower or one Wild Woodbine?
5. How does Jack feel about the Ballybeg climate?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)