|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
2. What phrase comforts Kate when she thinks of Uncle Jack's pagan worship?
(a) "His way of bringing the world together."
(b) "His own distinctive spiritual search."
(c) "His own way of looking at the world."
(d) "His own ecumenical understanding."
3. Which of the sisters is the most graceful dancer?
4. What dance do Bernie O'Donnell and Maggie compete in?
(a) The Military Two-step.
(b) The waltz.
(c) The polka.
(d) The jitterbug.
5. What work do Rose and Agnes do after they leave Ballybeg?
(a) Rose and Agnes work as cleaning women.
(b) Rose and Agnes knit for private companies.
(c) Rose and Agnes start a laundry service.
(d) Rose and Agnes never find work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans trade with Uncle Jack?
2. Why do the sisters stop dancing?
3. How is Gerry Evans wounded in Spain?
4. What role does Gerry Evans love to play?
5. What animals does Maggie feed?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)