|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans think the radio is when he hears it?
(a) A recording.
(b) A wireless.
(c) A gramophone.
(d) A piano.
2. From what disease does Uncle Jack suffer?
(c) Dengue fever.
3. How soon does Kate predict Gerry Evans will come back?
(b) In a month.
(c) In a year.
(d) In a week.
4. How many pairs of gloves must the sisters produce this week?
(a) One dozen.
(d) Two dozen.
5. What does the Donegal Enquirer call Uncle Jack?
(a) A hero to all Ireland.
(b) Our own leper priest.
(c) Our own traitor.
(d) A disgrace to our country.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
2. What medication does Uncle Jack take?
3. Whose arrival throws the Mundy household into turmoil?
4. What does Kate call the people who live in the back hills?
5. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)