|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gerry Evans get to Ballybeg?
(a) Gerry Evans buys a car.
(b) Gerry Evans gets a ride from a man he meets in a bar.
(c) Gerry Evans walks.
(d) Gerry Evans buys a bicycle.
2. What does Kate call the people who live in the back hills?
3. What feeling does the radio create in Michael?
4. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
5. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Twenty-five years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
2. Which of the sisters refuses to watch Chris dancing with Gerry Evans?
3. Where has Uncle Jack been when the story opens?
4. What does Kate bring Chris from town because she is "far too pale?"
5. What happens to the Sweeney boy at Lughnasa?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)