|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
(a) Pennsylvania 6-5000.
(b) Some Enchanted Evening.
(c) String of Pearls.
(d) Dancing in the Dark.
2. What does Kate call the people who live in the back hills?
3. Where is Gerry Evans going?
(a) To England.
(b) To France.
(c) To Italy.
(d) To Spain.
4. What is Kate determined to do this winter?
(a) Fix up the old bicycle and learn to ride it.
(b) Save enough money to buy a car.
(c) Take the bus to town.
(d) Start riding the horse to town.
5. What does Agnes call her sisters when they dance immodestly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
2. What does Gerry Evans think the radio is when he hears it?
3. What is the "double blessing" Bernie O'Donnell has?
4. What shame does Chris bring on the family years before?
5. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)