|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language has Uncle Jack been speaking for twenty-five years?
2. What does Chris do that Kate thinks sacrilegious?
(a) She takes the name of the Lord in vain.
(b) She wears the surplice she's been ironing.
(c) She turns the picture of the saints to the wall.
(d) She shows her legs when she dances.
3. How do the sisters feel about Uncle Jack while he is in the leper colony?
(a) He is a hero and a saint to them.
(b) He is cut off from them.
(c) He is a mystery to them.
(d) He is a shame and a disgrace to them.
4. What worries Kate most about losing her job?
(a) What will become of Rose?
(b) What will become of Uncle Jack?
(c) What will become of the sisters?
(d) What will become of their reputation.
5. How old is Michael when this story takes place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
2. What does Gerry Evans think the radio is when he hears it?
3. Why does Maggie worry when Michael can't be seen?
4. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
5. What does Gerry Evans want Chris to do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)