|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the sisters is the most graceful dancer?
2. How does Chris heat the iron for their clothes?
(a) In the fireplace.
(b) In the stove.
(c) On the hearth.
(d) On the radiator.
3. What unusual stage convention involves the boy Michael?
(a) The boy Michael is played by an adult.
(b) The boy Michael narrates the play.
(c) The boy Michael is invisible, and his lines are said by adult Michael.
(d) The boy Michael is silent.
4. What is the "double blessing" Bernie O'Donnell has?
(a) Twin girls.
(b) Twice as much money.
(c) Citizenship in two countries.
(d) Twin boys.
5. Where is Bernie O'Donnell's husband from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris want Michael to believe about his father?
2. What does Kate call vulgar language?
3. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
4. What does Agnes recommend to fix the radio?
5. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)