|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What superstition does Maggie believe?
(a) Never walk under a ladder.
(b) A broken mirror will bring seven years of bad luck.
(c) Throw salt over your shoulder if you spill it.
(d) A black cat should be avoided.
2. Who is Lugh?
(a) The Celtic god of harvest.
(b) The mother of the Mundy family.
(c) The sister who is cognitively impaired.
(d) The neighbor who helps the Mundy family.
3. Why do Maggie and Chris object to Rose seeing Danny Bradley?
(a) He's a drunk.
(b) He's handsome and they're jealous.
(c) He's married.
(d) He's a liar.
4. What does Maggie like to ask Michael?
(c) Plots of stories he's read.
(d) Personal questions.
5. What do the characters call movies?
(b) Moving pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie think Gerry Evans looks?
2. Whose arrival throws the Mundy household into turmoil?
3. Who is Okawa?
4. How does Gerry Evans react when Chris tells him the family is watching them?
5. How does Michael scare Maggie?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)