|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lugh?
(a) The Celtic god of harvest.
(b) The sister who is cognitively impaired.
(c) The mother of the Mundy family.
(d) The neighbor who helps the Mundy family.
2. What does Gerry Evans see on the way to the Mundy house that he thinks is a good omen?
(a) A customer for his gramophones.
(b) A leprechaun.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) A cow with one horn.
3. What is the "double blessing" Bernie O'Donnell has?
(a) Twin girls.
(b) Citizenship in two countries.
(c) Twin boys.
(d) Twice as much money.
4. What does the Donegal Enquirer call Uncle Jack?
(a) Our own leper priest.
(b) Our own traitor.
(c) A disgrace to our country.
(d) A hero to all Ireland.
5. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kate identify Gerry Evans?
2. Why doesn't Gerry Evans bring Michael a bicycle?
3. What does Danny Bradley call Rose?
4. What animals does Maggie feed?
5. Who first proposes that the sisters go to the harvest dance?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)