|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language has Uncle Jack been speaking for twenty-five years?
2. From what disease does Uncle Jack suffer?
(a) Dengue fever.
3. What feeling does the radio create in Michael?
4. Why doesn't Gerry Evans bring Michael a bicycle?
(a) The one he sees is too big.
(b) The one he sees is for girls.
(c) The one he sees is too small.
(d) The one he sees is the wrong color.
5. Which of the sisters is the most graceful dancer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
2. What does Chris want Michael to believe about his father?
3. Why is Michael disappointed in Uncle Jack?
4. What is Kate determined to do this winter?
5. What do the characters call movies?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)