|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans want Chris to do?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Run away with him.
(c) Tell Michael about him.
(d) Go to the harvest dance with him.
2. What does the Mundy family use as fuel for the stove?
3. What does the Donegal Enquirer call Uncle Jack?
(a) Our own traitor.
(b) Our own leper priest.
(c) A hero to all Ireland.
(d) A disgrace to our country.
4. What worries Kate most about losing her job?
(a) What will become of Uncle Jack?
(b) What will become of the sisters?
(c) What will become of Rose?
(d) What will become of their reputation.
5. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
(a) Pennsylvania 6-5000.
(b) Some Enchanted Evening.
(c) String of Pearls.
(d) Dancing in the Dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Sweeney boy at Lughnasa?
2. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
3. What is Kate determined to do this winter?
4. Why don't the Mundys speak of Uncle Jack when he is a chaplain for the British army?
5. What does Maggie like to ask Michael?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)