|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maggie worry when Michael can't be seen?
(a) He could go into town.
(b) He could go to the woods.
(c) He could go to the old well.
(d) He could go to the back hills.
2. What dance do Bernie O'Donnell and Maggie compete in?
(a) The waltz.
(b) The polka.
(c) The Military Two-step.
(d) The jitterbug.
3. What is Kate's nickname at school?
(a) The gander.
(b) The turkey.
(c) The mother hen.
(d) The goose.
4. What does Kate bring Chris from town because she is "far too pale?"
(a) Cod-liver oil.
5. What is the first thing the Mundys listen to on the radio?
(a) Irish dance music.
(b) British dance music.
(c) British news.
(d) Irish news.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the sisters refuses to watch Chris dancing with Gerry Evans?
2. How does Michael scare Maggie?
3. What does Chris do that Kate thinks sacrilegious?
4. Why does Rose dance in wellingtons?
5. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)