|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Danny Bradley give Rose for Christmas?
(a) A silver rose.
(b) A live rose.
(c) A live fish.
(d) A silver fish.
2. Who is Lugh?
(a) The mother of the Mundy family.
(b) The neighbor who helps the Mundy family.
(c) The Celtic god of harvest.
(d) The sister who is cognitively impaired.
3. What infuriates Agnes about Kate?
(a) Kate judges Gerry Evans.
(b) Kate doesn't care about Chris's feelings.
(c) Kate is a gossip.
(d) Kate doesn't care about Michael.
4. What is the first thing the Mundys listen to on the radio?
(a) Irish dance music.
(b) British dance music.
(c) Irish news.
(d) British news.
5. What does Agnes call her sisters when they dance immodestly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual stage convention involves the boy Michael?
2. What does Chris do that Kate thinks sacrilegious?
3. Why does Kate ask God to forgive her?
4. What is Kate determined to do this winter?
5. What do the characters call movies?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)