|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the sisters feel about Uncle Jack while he is in the leper colony?
(a) He is a mystery to them.
(b) He is a shame and a disgrace to them.
(c) He is a hero and a saint to them.
(d) He is cut off from them.
2. What does the Mundy family use as fuel for the stove?
3. What dance do Bernie O'Donnell and Maggie compete in?
(a) The jitterbug.
(b) The polka.
(c) The Military Two-step.
(d) The waltz.
4. What does Chris hear that Gerry Evans is doing in Dublin?
(a) Teaching Bible lessons.
(b) Selling gramophones.
(c) Teaching dance lessons.
(d) Selling encyclopedias.
5. Why do Maggie and Chris object to Rose seeing Danny Bradley?
(a) He's handsome and they're jealous.
(b) He's married.
(c) He's a drunk.
(d) He's a liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michael scare Maggie?
2. Why does Rose dance in wellingtons?
3. What worries Kate most about losing her job?
4. Who is Lugh?
5. What is the population of Balleybeg looking forward to?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)