|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans see on the way to the Mundy house that he thinks is a good omen?
(a) A customer for his gramophones.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A leprechaun.
(d) A cow with one horn.
2. What does Chris do that Kate thinks sacrilegious?
(a) She takes the name of the Lord in vain.
(b) She shows her legs when she dances.
(c) She wears the surplice she's been ironing.
(d) She turns the picture of the saints to the wall.
3. What does Kate say is the only thing Gerry Evans does well?
(b) Sell himself.
(c) Sell merchandise.
4. How does Kate identify Gerry Evans?
(a) Gerry Evans is riding a bicycle.
(b) Gerry Evans has a walking stick and a straw hat.
(c) Gerry Evans carries a suitcase of goods to sell.
(d) Gerry Evans is tall and handsome.
5. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Danny Bradley call Rose?
2. What unusual stage convention involves the boy Michael?
3. Why does Rose dance in wellingtons?
4. What is the first thing the Mundys listen to on the radio?
5. What feeling does the radio create in Michael?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)