|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
(a) Pennsylvania 6-5000.
(b) Dancing in the Dark.
(c) String of Pearls.
(d) Some Enchanted Evening.
2. What does Gerry Evans think the radio is when he hears it?
(a) A piano.
(b) A wireless.
(c) A gramophone.
(d) A recording.
3. Which of the sisters refuses to watch Chris dancing with Gerry Evans?
4. What does the storekeeper say the Mundys go through faster than anyone in Ballybeg?
(a) Chicken feed.
(d) Corn meal.
5. Which of the sisters dances alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "double blessing" Bernie O'Donnell has?
2. What is the population of Balleybeg looking forward to?
3. What shame does Chris bring on the family years before?
4. What does Chris hear that Gerry Evans is doing in Dublin?
5. Why do Maggie and Chris object to Rose seeing Danny Bradley?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)