|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Okawa?
(a) Uncle Jack's name in Uganda.
(b) Uncle Jack's pet name for Michael.
(c) Uncle Jack's houseboy in Uganda.
(d) Uncle Jack's imaginary friend.
2. What is Michael building in the yard?
(b) A birdhouse.
(c) A treehouse.
(d) A fort.
3. What feeling does the radio create in Michael?
4. How long has Gerry Evans been away?
(a) Six months.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) Thirteen months.
(d) A year.
5. What superstition does Maggie believe?
(a) A black cat should be avoided.
(b) A broken mirror will bring seven years of bad luck.
(c) Never walk under a ladder.
(d) Throw salt over your shoulder if you spill it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the characters call movies?
2. What medication does Uncle Jack take?
3. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
4. What does Maggie admire about Brian McGuinness?
5. What does Agnes call her sisters when they dance immodestly?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)