|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the sisters feel about Uncle Jack while he is in the leper colony?
(a) He is cut off from them.
(b) He is a hero and a saint to them.
(c) He is a shame and a disgrace to them.
(d) He is a mystery to them.
2. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
(a) An old friend of Rose's.
(b) An old friend of Maggie's.
(c) An old friend of Agnes's.
(d) An old friend of Kate's.
3. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
4. What does Chris hear that Gerry Evans is doing in Dublin?
(a) Teaching Bible lessons.
(b) Selling encyclopedias.
(c) Teaching dance lessons.
(d) Selling gramophones.
5. What does Gerry Evans want Chris to do?
(a) Tell Michael about him.
(b) Run away with him.
(c) Go to the harvest dance with him.
(d) Marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals does Maggie feed?
2. What do the back hills people do to celebrate Lughnasa?
3. What infuriates Kate about Gerry Evans?
4. What feeling does the radio create in Michael?
5. How old Is Uncle Jack?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)