|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack feel about the Ballybeg climate?
(a) It's perfect.
(b) It's cold.
(c) It's a relief.
(d) It's hot.
2. What does the storekeeper say the Mundys go through faster than anyone in Ballybeg?
(a) Chicken feed.
(b) Corn meal.
3. Whose arrival throws the Mundy household into turmoil?
(a) Bernie O'Donnell.
(b) Gerry Evans.
(c) Uncle Jack.
4. How old Is Uncle Jack?
5. What does Chris do that Kate thinks sacrilegious?
(a) She wears the surplice she's been ironing.
(b) She shows her legs when she dances.
(c) She turns the picture of the saints to the wall.
(d) She takes the name of the Lord in vain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual stage convention involves the boy Michael?
2. How long has Gerry Evans been away?
3. What is the "double blessing" Bernie O'Donnell has?
4. Why don't the Mundys speak of Uncle Jack when he is a chaplain for the British army?
5. What is the population of Balleybeg looking forward to?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)