|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kate think children should be named?
(a) With the names of movie stars.
(b) With the names of Catholic saints.
(c) With the names of grandparents.
(d) With the names of Celtic gods and goddesses.
2. What does Agnes recommend to fix the radio?
(a) Buy a new battery.
(b) Move it to another room.
(c) Fix the frayed cord.
(d) Turn it off until it cools down.
3. What medication does Uncle Jack take?
4. What does Chris hear that Gerry Evans is doing in Dublin?
(a) Selling encyclopedias.
(b) Teaching Bible lessons.
(c) Selling gramophones.
(d) Teaching dance lessons.
5. Why does Rose dance in wellingtons?
(a) She can't get the wellingtons off.
(b) She has no other shoes.
(c) Her other shoes are for Sunday.
(d) The wellingtons are more comfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerry's customer take from him the day before yesterday?
2. What does Danny Bradley call Rose?
3. What do the characters call movies?
4. Who is Okawa?
5. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)