|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the sisters dances alone?
2. What animals does Maggie feed?
3. What does Kate say is the only thing Gerry Evans does well?
(b) Sell himself.
(d) Sell merchandise.
4. What does the Donegal Enquirer call Uncle Jack?
(a) A hero to all Ireland.
(b) Our own leper priest.
(c) A disgrace to our country.
(d) Our own traitor.
5. What does Chris hear that Gerry Evans is doing in Dublin?
(a) Teaching Bible lessons.
(b) Teaching dance lessons.
(c) Selling encyclopedias.
(d) Selling gramophones.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
2. What is Kate determined to do this winter?
3. Why do the sisters stop dancing?
4. What feeling does the radio create in Michael?
5. What does Agnes recommend to fix the radio?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)