|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Uncle Jack been when the story opens?
(a) In London.
(b) In a leper colony in Uganda.
(c) Working for the British army in East Africa.
(d) In Dublin.
2. Who is Lugh?
(a) The sister who is cognitively impaired.
(b) The mother of the Mundy family.
(c) The Celtic god of harvest.
(d) The neighbor who helps the Mundy family.
3. What animals does Maggie feed?
4. How does Maggie think Gerry Evans looks?
5. What medication does Uncle Jack take?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
2. What does the Donegal Enquirer call Uncle Jack?
3. Why does Chris refuse Gerry Evans' offer?
4. Which of the sisters refuses to watch Chris dancing with Gerry Evans?
5. What does Gerry Evans see on the way to the Mundy house that he thinks is a good omen?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)