|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
2. Which of the sisters is the most graceful dancer?
3. What happens to the Sweeney boy at Lughnasa?
(a) He was burned in effigy.
(b) He caught fire.
(c) He was sent home for being too young.
(d) He was ridiculed.
4. Whose arrival throws the Mundy household into turmoil?
(a) Gerry Evans.
(c) Uncle Jack.
(d) Bernie O'Donnell.
5. What is Wild Woodbine?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
2. Which of the sisters refuses to watch Chris dancing with Gerry Evans?
3. What dance do Bernie O'Donnell and Maggie compete in?
4. Why does Kate ask God to forgive her?
5. What is Kate determined to do this winter?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)