|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael building in the yard?
(a) A fort.
(b) A birdhouse.
(d) A treehouse.
2. What does Chris hear that Gerry Evans is doing in Dublin?
(a) Selling encyclopedias.
(b) Selling gramophones.
(c) Teaching Bible lessons.
(d) Teaching dance lessons.
3. What do the characters call movies?
(b) Moving pictures.
4. What is Kate's nickname at school?
(a) The gander.
(b) The turkey.
(c) The goose.
(d) The mother hen.
5. How many pairs of gloves must the sisters produce this week?
(b) One dozen.
(c) Two dozen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wild Woodbine?
2. How does Gerry Evans react when Chris tells him the family is watching them?
3. What language has Uncle Jack been speaking for twenty-five years?
4. Where is Gerry Evans going?
5. What does the storekeeper say the Mundys go through faster than anyone in Ballybeg?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)