|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the joker of the Mundy family?
2. Why do Maggie and Chris object to Rose seeing Danny Bradley?
(a) He's handsome and they're jealous.
(b) He's married.
(c) He's a liar.
(d) He's a drunk.
3. What does Agnes recommend to fix the radio?
(a) Move it to another room.
(b) Fix the frayed cord.
(c) Buy a new battery.
(d) Turn it off until it cools down.
4. What unusual stage convention involves the boy Michael?
(a) The boy Michael narrates the play.
(b) The boy Michael is silent.
(c) The boy Michael is played by an adult.
(d) The boy Michael is invisible, and his lines are said by adult Michael.
5. How old Is Uncle Jack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't the Mundys speak of Uncle Jack when he is a chaplain for the British army?
2. What does the Donegal Enquirer call Uncle Jack?
3. What does Maggie call Michael?
4. Why doesn't Gerry Evans bring Michael a bicycle?
5. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)