|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kate think children should be named?
(a) With the names of Catholic saints.
(b) With the names of movie stars.
(c) With the names of Celtic gods and goddesses.
(d) With the names of grandparents.
2. How long has Gerry Evans been away?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Thirteen months.
3. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
4. What does Chris want Michael to believe about his father?
(a) That he is trustworthy.
(b) That he is responsible.
(c) That he is handsome.
(d) That he is honorable.
5. What does Kate call the people who live in the back hills?
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Kate most about losing her job?
2. Why does Rose dance in wellingtons?
3. How does Jack feel about the Ballybeg climate?
4. Why don't the Mundys speak of Uncle Jack when he is a chaplain for the British army?
5. What does Kate bring Chris from town because she is "far too pale?"
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)