Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does dancing become in Michael's memory?
(a) A lost art.
(b) A daydream.
(c) A wordless ceremony.
(d) A form of exercise.
2. How does Gerry Evans react when Chris tells him the family is watching them?
(a) "Let's get out of sight!"
(b) "Shame on them!"
(c) "Better still!"
(d) "They're just jealous!"
3. How does Jack feel about the Ballybeg climate?
(a) It's cold.
(b) It's a relief.
(c) It's perfect.
(d) It's hot.
4. What does Michael say is found in dancing?
(a) Untapped emotions.
(b) Unity and community.
(c) Strong and unrecognized feelings.
(d) The heart of life and all its hopes.
5. How does Kate think children should be named?
(a) With the names of grandparents.
(b) With the names of Catholic saints.
(c) With the names of movie stars.
(d) With the names of Celtic gods and goddesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chris heat the iron for their clothes?
2. When is La Lughnasa held in the old days?
3. Who does Rose share her picnic with?
4. What infuriates Kate about Gerry Evans?
5. What does Uncle Jack think is good about the multiple-wife system?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)