Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate ask God to forgive her?
(a) For poisoning the atmosphere in the house.
(b) For refusing to dance.
(c) For judging her sisters.
(d) For calling Gerry Evans a bastard.
2. Who first proposes that the sisters go to the harvest dance?
3. What gift does Danny Bradley give Rose for Christmas?
(a) A live rose.
(b) A silver fish.
(c) A live fish.
(d) A silver rose.
4. Why do the sisters stop dancing?
(a) The radio quits.
(b) Uncle Jack stops them.
(c) They are embarrassed.
(d) They are worn out.
5. Why do Maggie and Chris object to Rose seeing Danny Bradley?
(a) He's a drunk.
(b) He's married.
(c) He's a liar.
(d) He's handsome and they're jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What superstition does Maggie believe?
2. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
3. What does Kate call vulgar language?
4. What is Wild Woodbine?
5. What does Chris hear that Gerry Evans is doing in Dublin?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)