|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dance do Bernie O'Donnell and Maggie compete in?
(a) The waltz.
(b) The jitterbug.
(c) The polka.
(d) The Military Two-step.
2. What shame does Chris bring on the family years before?
(a) She has Michael out of wedlock.
(b) She has fought for the British.
(c) She has married a Briton.
(d) She has stolen food for the family.
3. What does Chris think is wrong with the radio?
(a) It's improperly wired.
(b) It's possessed.
(c) It's old.
(d) It's broken.
4. Where are Agnes and Rose when Michael finds them?
(a) New York.
5. What do the characters call movies?
(c) Moving pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Gerry Evans bring Michael a bicycle?
2. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
3. What does Agnes call her sisters when they dance immodestly?
4. What word does Kate use to describe Michael?
5. What do the back hills people do to celebrate Lughnasa?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)