|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate ask God to forgive her?
(a) For judging her sisters.
(b) For calling Gerry Evans a bastard.
(c) For refusing to dance.
(d) For poisoning the atmosphere in the house.
2. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
(a) An old friend of Agnes's.
(b) An old friend of Rose's.
(c) An old friend of Maggie's.
(d) An old friend of Kate's.
3. What superstition does Maggie believe?
(a) A black cat should be avoided.
(b) A broken mirror will bring seven years of bad luck.
(c) Never walk under a ladder.
(d) Throw salt over your shoulder if you spill it.
4. What bad news does Chris have from Vera McLaughlin?
(a) Vera McLaughlin won't be buying more hand-made gloves.
(b) Vera McLaughlin won't pay as much for hand-made gloves.
(c) Vera McLaughlin is dissatisfied with the sisters' knitting.
(d) The sisters will have to pay for their own wool.
5. How long does it take Michael to find Agnes and Rose?
(a) Twenty-five years.
(b) All week.
(c) Two months.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maggie claim that Michael owes her money?
2. What does Michael say language surrenders to in music?
3. Who does Uncle Jack say brought a woman back from the dead?
4. How many eggs does Maggie have to feed the people over for dinner in Act 2?
5. What do Agnes and Rose tell the family not to do?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)