|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris want Gerry Evans to do for the family?
(a) Fix the radio.
(b) Dance with the sisters.
(c) Write to them from Spain.
(d) Move in with them.
2. Who is Gerry Evans imitating when he leaves Ballybeg?
(a) Fred Astaire.
(b) Uncle Jack.
(c) Michael Jackson.
(d) Gene Kelly.
3. How many pairs of gloves must the sisters produce this week?
(b) One dozen.
(c) Two dozen.
4. What does Danny Bradley call Rose?
(a) Sally Rose.
5. What does Maggie forget at the end of the play?
(a) The answer to a riddle.
(b) The words to a song.
(c) The steps to a dance.
(d) The recipe for Eggs Ballybeg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing the Mundys listen to on the radio?
2. What does Gerry Evans see on the way to the Mundy house that he thinks is a good omen?
3. What is Kate determined to do this winter?
4. Who is Lugh?
5. What do Agnes and Rose tell the family not to do?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)