|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many husbands does Uncle Jack say he could provide the sisters in Ryanga?
(a) One husband for all five of them.
(b) More than one husband for each of them.
(c) One husband for each of them.
(d) One husband for four of them.
2. Why does Michael say his kites haven't flown?
(a) Not enough wind.
(b) The area is too crowded with trees.
(c) The kites aren't finished.
(d) The kites need tails.
3. How does Jack feel about the Ballybeg climate?
(a) It's cold.
(b) It's perfect.
(c) It's hot.
(d) It's a relief.
4. What does Rose say happened to the boy who was burned at the Lughnasa festival?
(a) He's recovering.
(b) He died.
(c) He will be crippled.
(d) He will be paralyzed.
5. What is unusual about the recruiter of which Gerry Evans learns as he writes his name?
(a) The recruiter is a midget.
(b) The recruiter is crippled.
(c) The recruiter has only one leg.
(d) The recruiter is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate call vulgar language?
2. What do the characters call movies?
3. What does Rose wear that is unusual for berry picking?
4. What does Maggie forget at the end of the play?
5. Where does Gerry Evans hide when Agnes comes back from picking blackberries?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)