|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerry's customer take from him the day before yesterday?
(a) Four encyclopedias.
(b) Four brochures.
(c) Four Bibles.
(d) Four gramophones.
2. When does Michael get a letter from another Michael Evans?
(a) In the mid-thirties.
(b) In the mid-forties.
(c) In 1960.
(d) In the mid-fifties.
3. How does Kate identify Gerry Evans?
(a) Gerry Evans carries a suitcase of goods to sell.
(b) Gerry Evans is riding a bicycle.
(c) Gerry Evans is tall and handsome.
(d) Gerry Evans has a walking stick and a straw hat.
4. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
(a) String of Pearls.
(b) Pennsylvania 6-5000.
(c) Dancing in the Dark.
(d) Some Enchanted Evening.
5. How does Maggie lighten the mood about the lack of food in the house?
(a) Maggie says they'll all be thinner.
(b) Maggie says it's a nice challenge to a chef like her.
(c) Maggie says there's plenty for all.
(d) Maggie says she's got a secret recipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans think Agnes should do for a living?
2. What does Rose wear that is unusual for berry picking?
3. What does the storekeeper say the Mundys go through faster than anyone in Ballybeg?
4. What superstition does Maggie believe?
5. What is Michael building in the yard?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)