|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does dancing become in Michael's memory?
(a) A wordless ceremony.
(b) A lost art.
(c) A daydream.
(d) A form of exercise.
2. Where does the other Michael Evans live?
3. Which sister does Gerry Evans dance with first?
4. What does Agnes recommend to fix the radio?
(a) Fix the frayed cord.
(b) Move it to another room.
(c) Turn it off until it cools down.
(d) Buy a new battery.
5. Who first proposes that the sisters go to the harvest dance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Vera McLaughlin work in the new factory?
2. Why don't the Mundys speak of Uncle Jack when he is a chaplain for the British army?
3. Why does Maggie claim that Michael owes her money?
4. How does Kate think children should be named?
5. When does Chris say Michael always vanishes?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)