|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael building in the yard?
(a) A treehouse.
(b) A birdhouse.
(d) A fort.
2. What household task does Maggie take from Agnes during Lughnasa?
(d) Feeding the chickens.
3. What does Gerry Evans offer Chris during each annual visit?
(a) A new bike.
(b) A dinner out.
(c) A dance.
4. What does Gerry's customer take from him the day before yesterday?
(a) Four encyclopedias.
(b) Four Bibles.
(c) Four gramophones.
(d) Four brochures.
5. What are the hand knitters in Ballybeg going to do?
(a) Train for different work.
(b) Go on public assistance.
(c) March to protest the new factory.
(d) Ride the bus to work in the factory in Donegal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Gerry Evans wounded in Spain?
2. What does Michael say the characters in the play respond to more than the beat of the music?
3. What bad news does Chris have from Vera McLaughlin?
4. Why does Maggie worry when Michael can't be seen?
5. What do the characters call movies?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)