|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Uncle Jack speaks of Uganda, what does he call it?
(a) The community.
(d) The colony.
2. How does Uncle Jack feel about multiple wives for one husband?
(a) "I'm not sure that I'm against it."
(b) "I'm getting used to it."
(c) "I'm completely in favor of it."
(d) "I'm completely against it."
3. How many children does Gerry Evans have besides Michael?
4. What does Uncle Jack remember the children had with scones but never with soda bread?
(c) Bilberry jam.
5. What is the "double blessing" Bernie O'Donnell has?
(a) Citizenship in two countries.
(b) Twice as much money.
(c) Twin boys.
(d) Twin girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris hear that Gerry Evans is doing in Dublin?
2. What is Kate determined to do this winter?
3. How does Gerry Evans react when Chris tells him the family is watching them?
4. Why does Rose laugh at Agnes while they are picking berries?
5. Which sister is dead when Michael finds them?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)