|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose say she has to leave the berry picking early?
(a) She says she is sick.
(b) She says she has an appointment.
(c) She says she has to go to town.
(d) She says she is sleepy.
2. What does Michael say language surrenders to in music?
3. Why don't the Mundys speak of Uncle Jack when he is a chaplain for the British army?
(a) They are angry with him.
(b) Kate is in the War of Independence against Britain.
(c) They don't know where he was.
(d) They are afraid of endangering Uncle Jack.
4. How soon does Kate predict Gerry Evans will come back?
(a) In a month.
(b) In a week.
(d) In a year.
5. Where are Agnes and Rose when Michael finds them?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Danny Bradley call Rose?
2. What does Gerry Evans see on the way to the Mundy house that he thinks is a good omen?
3. How does Uncle Jack feel about multiple wives for one husband?
4. Why is Michael disappointed in Uncle Jack?
5. What happened to Rose's pet rooster?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)