|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans want Chris to do?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Tell Michael about him.
(c) Go to the harvest dance with him.
(d) Run away with him.
2. Why does Michael say his kites haven't flown?
(a) The kites need tails.
(b) The area is too crowded with trees.
(c) The kites aren't finished.
(d) Not enough wind.
3. How does Jack feel about the Ballybeg climate?
(a) It's cold.
(b) It's a relief.
(c) It's hot.
(d) It's perfect.
4. What unusual stage convention involves the boy Michael?
(a) The boy Michael is invisible, and his lines are said by adult Michael.
(b) The boy Michael is played by an adult.
(c) The boy Michael narrates the play.
(d) The boy Michael is silent.
5. What happened to Rose's pet rooster?
(a) The fox killed it.
(b) Maggie killed it.
(c) Rose killed it.
(d) It died mysteriously.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many eggs does Maggie have to feed the people over for dinner in Act 2?
2. What does Kate say is the only thing Gerry Evans does well?
3. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
4. What is Wild Woodbine?
5. What medication does Uncle Jack take?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)