|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris do that Kate thinks sacrilegious?
(a) She turns the picture of the saints to the wall.
(b) She takes the name of the Lord in vain.
(c) She shows her legs when she dances.
(d) She wears the surplice she's been ironing.
2. How does Kate identify Gerry Evans?
(a) Gerry Evans is tall and handsome.
(b) Gerry Evans carries a suitcase of goods to sell.
(c) Gerry Evans is riding a bicycle.
(d) Gerry Evans has a walking stick and a straw hat.
3. How many husbands does Uncle Jack say he could provide the sisters in Ryanga?
(a) One husband for all five of them.
(b) One husband for four of them.
(c) More than one husband for each of them.
(d) One husband for each of them.
4. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
(a) Dancing in the Dark.
(b) Pennsylvania 6-5000.
(c) Some Enchanted Evening.
(d) String of Pearls.
5. What animals does Maggie feed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arrival throws the Mundy household into turmoil?
2. How does Gerry Evans react when Chris tells him the family is watching them?
3. What is the "double blessing" Bernie O'Donnell has?
4. In Act 2, what does Maggie think Agnes should do to make a living?
5. How does Uncle Jack feel about multiple wives for one husband?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)