|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maggie think Gerry Evans looks?
2. Where is Bernie O'Donnell's husband from?
3. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
4. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
5. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
(a) Twenty-five years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Twenty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wild Woodbine?
2. What does the Donegal Enquirer call Uncle Jack?
3. Which of the sisters refuses to watch Chris dancing with Gerry Evans?
4. What does Gerry's customer take from him the day before yesterday?
5. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)