|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Uncle Jack worship during Mass in Uganda?
(a) Obi, the goddess of the earth.
(b) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
(c) The god of casava.
(d) The god of yams and wine.
2. What does Maggie call Michael?
3. What does Gerry Evans have that Chris and Rose doesn't know about?
(a) A secret illness.
(b) A fortune.
(c) A baronial estate.
(d) A wife and family.
4. Who is Gerry Evans imitating when he leaves Ballybeg?
(a) Fred Astaire.
(b) Gene Kelly.
(c) Michael Jackson.
(d) Uncle Jack.
5. Why does Michael say his kites haven't flown?
(a) The area is too crowded with trees.
(b) The kites need tails.
(c) Not enough wind.
(d) The kites aren't finished.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael say the characters dance with their eyes half closed?
2. How does Maggie think Gerry Evans looks?
3. When does Uncle Jack die?
4. Why do Maggie and Chris object to Rose seeing Danny Bradley?
5. Where is Gerry Evans going?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)