|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twenty-five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Twenty years.
2. What is the population of Balleybeg looking forward to?
(a) The harvest dance.
(b) The harvest parade.
(c) The harvest picnic.
(d) The harvest potluck.
3. What do the back hills people do to celebrate Lughnasa?
(a) Burn the British in effigy in a bonfire.
(b) Run through a bonfire.
(c) Drive their cattle through a bonfire.
(d) Cook around a bonfire.
4. What does Gerry Evans offer Chris during each annual visit?
(a) A new bike.
(c) A dinner out.
(d) A dance.
5. Where does the other Michael Evans live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What work do Rose and Agnes do after they leave Ballybeg?
2. When does Uncle Jack return to celebrating Mass?
3. What skill does Gerry Evans have that the army wanted?
4. Why does Michael leave the family home when he is old enough?
5. What is the result of Gerry Evans' war injury?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)