|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack feel about the Ballybeg climate?
(a) It's perfect.
(b) It's hot.
(c) It's cold.
(d) It's a relief.
2. What does dancing become in Michael's memory?
(a) A daydream.
(b) A form of exercise.
(c) A lost art.
(d) A wordless ceremony.
3. How does Kate think children should be named?
(a) With the names of movie stars.
(b) With the names of Catholic saints.
(c) With the names of Celtic gods and goddesses.
(d) With the names of grandparents.
4. Who is Okawa?
(a) Uncle Jack's houseboy in Uganda.
(b) Uncle Jack's pet name for Michael.
(c) Uncle Jack's imaginary friend.
(d) Uncle Jack's name in Uganda.
5. What is unusual about the recruiter of which Gerry Evans learns as he writes his name?
(a) The recruiter is crippled.
(b) The recruiter has only one leg.
(c) The recruiter is a midget.
(d) The recruiter is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sister is dead when Michael finds them?
2. How old is Michael when he receives the letter from the other Michael Evans?
3. What does Kate bring Chris from town because she is "far too pale?"
4. What infuriates Agnes about Kate?
5. What is the first step in swapping possessions in Uncle Jack's village in Uganda?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)