|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Gerry Evans think he's been away?
(a) A year.
(b) Thirteen months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eighteen months.
2. Why does Kate ask God to forgive her?
(a) For judging her sisters.
(b) For poisoning the atmosphere in the house.
(c) For refusing to dance.
(d) For calling Gerry Evans a bastard.
3. How many pairs of gloves must the sisters produce this week?
(a) Two dozen.
(d) One dozen.
4. What does Gerry Evans see at the Mundy house that he says is a bad omen?
(a) A vulture.
(b) A magpie.
(c) A crow.
(d) A black cat.
5. What popular song does Gerry Evans dance to with the sisters in Act 2?
(a) String of Pearls.
(b) Dancing in the Dark.
(c) Pennsylvania 6-5000.
(d) Anything Goes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Michael to find Agnes and Rose?
2. Who does Uncle Jack say brought a woman back from the dead?
3. What does Uncle Jack promise he'll do soon?
4. What does Michael say the characters in the play respond to more than the beat of the music?
5. When does Uncle Jack return to celebrating Mass?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)