|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gerry Evans react when Chris tells him the family is watching them?
(a) "They're just jealous!"
(b) "Let's get out of sight!"
(c) "Better still!"
(d) "Shame on them!"
2. What superstition does Maggie believe?
(a) A broken mirror will bring seven years of bad luck.
(b) Never walk under a ladder.
(c) A black cat should be avoided.
(d) Throw salt over your shoulder if you spill it.
3. Whose arrival throws the Mundy household into turmoil?
(b) Gerry Evans.
(c) Bernie O'Donnell.
(d) Uncle Jack.
4. What worries Kate most about losing her job?
(a) What will become of Rose?
(b) What will become of the sisters?
(c) What will become of their reputation.
(d) What will become of Uncle Jack?
5. What does Gerry Evans offer Chris during each annual visit?
(a) A dance.
(c) A dinner out.
(d) A new bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Michael when this story takes place?
2. Where does Gerry Evans hide when Agnes comes back from picking blackberries?
3. What does Chris do that Kate thinks sacrilegious?
4. How long does it take Michael to find Agnes and Rose?
5. What does Danny Bradley call Rose?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)