|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lugh?
(a) The mother of the Mundy family.
(b) The sister who is cognitively impaired.
(c) The Celtic god of harvest.
(d) The neighbor who helps the Mundy family.
2. Whose arrival throws the Mundy household into turmoil?
(a) Bernie O'Donnell.
(b) Uncle Jack.
(c) Gerry Evans.
3. How old is Michael when this story takes place?
4. Who is the joker of the Mundy family?
5. What does the storekeeper say the Mundys go through faster than anyone in Ballybeg?
(c) Corn meal.
(d) Chicken feed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris hear that Gerry Evans is doing in Dublin?
2. Why does Kate ask God to forgive her?
3. How long does Gerry Evans think he's been away?
4. Why does the parish priest tell Kate she may lose her teaching job?
5. Why doesn't Gerry Evans bring Michael a bicycle?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)