|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "double blessing" Bernie O'Donnell has?
(a) Citizenship in two countries.
(b) Twice as much money.
(c) Twin boys.
(d) Twin girls.
2. Which of the sisters dances alone?
3. What infuriates Agnes about Kate?
(a) Kate doesn't care about Michael.
(b) Kate doesn't care about Chris's feelings.
(c) Kate judges Gerry Evans.
(d) Kate is a gossip.
4. What does Kate call vulgar language?
(a) Low-class language.
(b) Savage language.
(c) Corner-boy language.
(d) Back hill language.
5. What does the storekeeper say the Mundys go through faster than anyone in Ballybeg?
(c) Chicken feed.
(d) Corn meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the joker of the Mundy family?
2. Which of the sisters refuses to watch Chris dancing with Gerry Evans?
3. How does Chris heat the iron for their clothes?
4. What superstition does Maggie believe?
5. When is La Lughnasa held in the old days?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)