|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Gerry Evans wounded in Spain?
(a) He falls off his motorbike.
(b) He is disabled by mustard gas.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is injured by a grenade.
2. What does Kate say the radio has done to the country?
(a) Encouraged rowdiness.
(b) Killed Christian conversation.
(c) Destroyed family togetherness.
(d) Helped people have fun.
3. What role does Gerry Evans love to play?
(a) Fast-talking salesman.
(b) Returning hero.
(c) Disabled war veteran.
4. Who is Okawa?
(a) Uncle Jack's imaginary friend.
(b) Uncle Jack's pet name for Michael.
(c) Uncle Jack's name in Uganda.
(d) Uncle Jack's houseboy in Uganda.
5. What is the result of Gerry Evans' war injury?
(a) He is paralyzed.
(b) He is unable to work.
(c) He is unable to walk.
(d) He is unable to dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans see on the way to the Mundy house that he thinks is a good omen?
2. Why does Michael say his kites haven't flown?
3. Why don't the Mundys speak of Uncle Jack when he is a chaplain for the British army?
4. What do the back hills people do to celebrate Lughnasa?
5. From what disease does Uncle Jack suffer?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)