|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bernie O'Donnell's husband from?
2. What does Chris want Gerry Evans to do for the family?
(a) Move in with them.
(b) Fix the radio.
(c) Dance with the sisters.
(d) Write to them from Spain.
3. What does Gerry Evans offer Chris during each annual visit?
(a) A dinner out.
(b) A dance.
(d) A new bike.
4. What does Gerry's customer take from him the day before yesterday?
(a) Four Bibles.
(b) Four gramophones.
(c) Four encyclopedias.
(d) Four brochures.
5. What word does Kate use to describe Michael?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes call her sisters when they dance immodestly?
2. When does Uncle Jack return to celebrating Mass?
3. What do Agnes and Rose agree to do next Sunday?
4. Why doesn't Gerry Evans bring Michael a bicycle?
5. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)