|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Michael when he receives the letter from the other Michael Evans?
2. Who first proposes that the sisters go to the harvest dance?
3. Which sister is dead when Michael finds them?
(a) Both were dead when Michael found them.
(d) Neither was dead when Michael found them.
4. How does Kate identify Gerry Evans?
(a) Gerry Evans has a walking stick and a straw hat.
(b) Gerry Evans carries a suitcase of goods to sell.
(c) Gerry Evans is tall and handsome.
(d) Gerry Evans is riding a bicycle.
5. Why does Gerry Evans say he is going to Spain?
(a) To fight to preserve the union.
(b) To fight for democracy.
(c) To earn a living for his family.
(d) It's somewhere to go.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie like to ask Michael?
2. What is Wild Woodbine?
3. How many eggs does Maggie have to feed the people over for dinner in Act 2?
4. What does Kate bring Chris from town because she is "far too pale?"
5. What do Agnes and Rose tell the family not to do?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)