|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans offer Chris during each annual visit?
(a) A dinner out.
(b) A dance.
(c) A new bike.
2. How long has Rose been gone when the sisters realize she is missing?
(a) All week.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Three days.
(d) All day.
3. What does Danny Bradley call Rose?
(a) Sally Rose.
4. What does Gerry Evans have that Chris and Rose doesn't know about?
(a) A secret illness.
(b) A fortune.
(c) A baronial estate.
(d) A wife and family.
5. What happens to the Sweeney boy at Lughnasa?
(a) He was sent home for being too young.
(b) He was ridiculed.
(c) He was burned in effigy.
(d) He caught fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maggie claim that Michael owes her money?
2. When does Uncle Jack return to celebrating Mass?
3. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
4. What dance do Bernie O'Donnell and Maggie compete in?
5. What does Gerry Evans think Agnes should do for a living?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)