|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack feel about the Ballybeg climate?
(a) It's perfect.
(b) It's hot.
(c) It's a relief.
(d) It's cold.
2. How does Uncle Jack feel about multiple wives for one husband?
(a) "I'm completely against it."
(b) "I'm getting used to it."
(c) "I'm not sure that I'm against it."
(d) "I'm completely in favor of it."
3. What is unusual about the recruiter of which Gerry Evans learns as he writes his name?
(a) The recruiter is crippled.
(b) The recruiter is blind.
(c) The recruiter is a midget.
(d) The recruiter has only one leg.
4. What does Gerry Evans think the radio is when he hears it?
(a) A gramophone.
(b) A wireless.
(c) A recording.
(d) A piano.
5. How many pairs of gloves must the sisters produce this week?
(b) Two dozen.
(c) One dozen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the sisters is first to stop work and dance to the radio music?
2. How does Maggie think Gerry Evans looks?
3. Why doesn't Gerry Evans bring Michael a bicycle?
4. What do Agnes and Rose agree to do next Sunday?
5. Where is Bernie O'Donnell's husband from?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)