|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans think the radio is when he hears it?
(a) A recording.
(b) A gramophone.
(c) A piano.
(d) A wireless.
2. When does Uncle Jack return to celebrating Mass?
(a) The following Monday, as he promised.
(c) On Christmas Eve.
(d) The following Sunday, as he promised.
3. What does Kate bring Chris from town because she is "far too pale?"
(a) Cod-liver oil.
4. Why don't the Mundys speak of Uncle Jack when he is a chaplain for the British army?
(a) They are angry with him.
(b) Kate is in the War of Independence against Britain.
(c) They don't know where he was.
(d) They are afraid of endangering Uncle Jack.
5. Where are Agnes and Rose when Michael finds them?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate say the radio has done to the country?
2. Who does Uncle Jack worship during Mass in Uganda?
3. How soon does Kate predict Gerry Evans will come back?
4. Who is Gerry Evans imitating when he leaves Ballybeg?
5. What worries Kate most about losing her job?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)