|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gerry Evans say he is going to Spain?
(a) To earn a living for his family.
(b) To fight for democracy.
(c) It's somewhere to go.
(d) To fight to preserve the union.
2. How does Maggie feel about Michael's kites?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She hates them.
(c) She is proud of them.
(d) She is amused by them.
3. When does Gerry Evans stop visiting the Mundys?
(a) During World War II.
(b) In 1936.
(c) Before 1939.
(d) After 1950.
4. Which of the sisters is the most graceful dancer?
5. What does Chris do that Kate thinks sacrilegious?
(a) She shows her legs when she dances.
(b) She turns the picture of the saints to the wall.
(c) She wears the surplice she's been ironing.
(d) She takes the name of the Lord in vain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans see on the way to the Mundy house that he thinks is a good omen?
2. How is Gerry Evans wounded in Spain?
3. What does Gerry's customer take from him the day before yesterday?
4. Where is Bernie O'Donnell's husband from?
5. How does Jack feel about the Ballybeg climate?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)