|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Chris say Michael always vanishes?
(a) When it's dinnertime.
(b) When it's time to feed the chickens.
(c) When it's bedtime.
(d) When there's work to be done.
2. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
(a) An old friend of Kate's.
(b) An old friend of Rose's.
(c) An old friend of Agnes's.
(d) An old friend of Maggie's.
3. What bad news does Chris have from Vera McLaughlin?
(a) The sisters will have to pay for their own wool.
(b) Vera McLaughlin won't pay as much for hand-made gloves.
(c) Vera McLaughlin is dissatisfied with the sisters' knitting.
(d) Vera McLaughlin won't be buying more hand-made gloves.
4. What does Gerry Evans have that Chris and Rose doesn't know about?
(a) A baronial estate.
(b) A secret illness.
(c) A fortune.
(d) A wife and family.
5. Which of the sisters takes over to organize the search for Rose?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chris heat the iron for their clothes?
2. When Uncle Jack says "we," to whom does he refer?
3. How does Chris feel about her job?
4. What does Maggie think Michael should do instead of write?
5. Which of the sisters refuses to watch Chris dancing with Gerry Evans?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)