|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael say the characters in the play respond to more than the beat of the music?
(a) The enchantment of the music.
(b) The lyrics of the music.
(c) The mood of the music.
(d) The sweetness of the music.
2. How old is Michael when this story takes place?
3. What do Agnes and Rose tell the family not to do?
(a) "Don't feel sorry for us."
(b) "Don't wait up for us."
(c) "Don't try to find us."
(d) "Don't worry about us."
4. Who is the joker of the Mundy family?
5. Why is Gerry Evans in the tree in Act 2?
(a) He's building a tree house for Michael.
(b) He's rescuing Michael's kite.
(c) He's trying to fix the antenna.
(d) He's trying to trick Agnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris think is wrong with the radio?
2. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
3. What does Gerry Evans think the radio is when he hears it?
4. What is Wild Woodbine?
5. What are the hand knitters in Ballybeg going to do?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)