|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Twenty-five years.
2. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
(a) An old friend of Maggie's.
(b) An old friend of Kate's.
(c) An old friend of Rose's.
(d) An old friend of Agnes's.
3. Who is the joker of the Mundy family?
4. What does Agnes call her sisters when they dance immodestly?
5. What happens to the Sweeney boy at Lughnasa?
(a) He was sent home for being too young.
(b) He was ridiculed.
(c) He was burned in effigy.
(d) He caught fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Michael disappointed in Uncle Jack?
2. What does Maggie say she would choose if she had to select either a plump old widower or one Wild Woodbine?
3. When does Uncle Jack return to celebrating Mass?
4. How does Michael scare Maggie?
5. Why do Maggie and Chris object to Rose seeing Danny Bradley?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)