|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate object to going to the harvest dance?
(a) People will laugh because they have no husbands.
(b) People will laugh because they are awkward dancers.
(c) People will laugh at women their age dancing.
(d) People will laugh at their clothes.
2. Why don't the Mundys speak of Uncle Jack when he is a chaplain for the British army?
(a) They are afraid of endangering Uncle Jack.
(b) They are angry with him.
(c) Kate is in the War of Independence against Britain.
(d) They don't know where he was.
3. Who is Bernie O'Donnell?
(a) An old friend of Agnes's.
(b) An old friend of Kate's.
(c) An old friend of Maggie's.
(d) An old friend of Rose's.
4. What happened to Rose's pet rooster?
(a) Maggie killed it.
(b) Rose killed it.
(c) It died mysteriously.
(d) The fox killed it.
5. Who is Gerry Evans imitating when he leaves Ballybeg?
(a) Gene Kelly.
(b) Fred Astaire.
(c) Michael Jackson.
(d) Uncle Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chris earn her living after Uncle Jack dies?
2. Where does Gerry Evans sign up to join the Spanish army?
3. What does Uncle Jack think is good about the multiple-wife system?
4. What does Uncle Jack promise he'll do soon?
5. What gift does Danny Bradley give Rose for Christmas?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)