|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gerry Evans going?
(a) To France.
(b) To Italy.
(c) To England.
(d) To Spain.
2. Why does Kate ask God to forgive her?
(a) For judging her sisters.
(b) For poisoning the atmosphere in the house.
(c) For calling Gerry Evans a bastard.
(d) For refusing to dance.
3. How soon does Kate predict Gerry Evans will come back?
(a) In a year.
(b) In a month.
(d) In a week.
4. What do the back hills people do to celebrate Lughnasa?
(a) Burn the British in effigy in a bonfire.
(b) Drive their cattle through a bonfire.
(c) Run through a bonfire.
(d) Cook around a bonfire.
5. How old Is Uncle Jack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael say the characters dance with their eyes half closed?
2. What does Gerry Evans promise Michael during each annual visit?
3. How many children does Gerry Evans have besides Michael?
4. What does the storekeeper say the Mundys go through faster than anyone in Ballybeg?
5. What happened to Rose's pet rooster?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)