|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate object to Gerry Evans going to Spain?
(a) He'll be fighting for democracy.
(b) He'll be fighting allies of Ireland.
(c) He'll be putting their income at risk.
(d) He'll be fighting for godless Communism.
2. Where is Gerry Evans going?
(a) To England.
(b) To Spain.
(c) To France.
(d) To Italy.
3. What superstition does Maggie believe?
(a) Throw salt over your shoulder if you spill it.
(b) A black cat should be avoided.
(c) Never walk under a ladder.
(d) A broken mirror will bring seven years of bad luck.
4. How does Kate think children should be named?
(a) With the names of Catholic saints.
(b) With the names of Celtic gods and goddesses.
(c) With the names of grandparents.
(d) With the names of movie stars.
5. Where does Gerry Evans hide when Agnes comes back from picking blackberries?
(a) On top of the sycamore tree.
(b) In the bushes in front of the house.
(c) Under the table.
(d) Behind the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
2. What infuriates Agnes about Kate?
3. When does Uncle Jack return to celebrating Mass?
4. Where does the other Michael Evans live?
5. What worries Kate most about losing her job?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)