|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris want Michael to believe about his father?
(a) That he is trustworthy.
(b) That he is responsible.
(c) That he is honorable.
(d) That he is handsome.
2. Whose arrival throws the Mundy household into turmoil?
(b) Gerry Evans.
(c) Bernie O'Donnell.
(d) Uncle Jack.
3. Why do the sisters stop dancing?
(a) The radio quits.
(b) Uncle Jack stops them.
(c) They are embarrassed.
(d) They are worn out.
4. What worries Kate most about losing her job?
(a) What will become of Rose?
(b) What will become of Uncle Jack?
(c) What will become of their reputation.
(d) What will become of the sisters?
5. Why does Gerry Evans say he is going to Spain?
(a) It's somewhere to go.
(b) To earn a living for his family.
(c) To fight for democracy.
(d) To fight to preserve the union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the parish priest tell Kate she may lose her teaching job?
2. What does Rose say happened to the boy who was burned at the Lughnasa festival?
3. Why is Gerry Evans in the tree in Act 2?
4. How soon does Kate predict Gerry Evans will come back?
5. Why do Maggie and Chris object to Rose seeing Danny Bradley?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)