|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Maggie compare herself when she dances?
(a) Mae West.
(b) Cyd Charisse.
(c) Ann Miller.
(d) Shirley Temple.
2. What language has Uncle Jack been speaking for twenty-five years?
3. What does Rose wear that is unusual for berry picking?
(a) Her wraparound dress.
(b) Her house apron.
(c) Her Sunday shoes.
(d) Her wellingtons.
4. What role does Gerry Evans love to play?
(b) Returning hero.
(c) Fast-talking salesman.
(d) Disabled war veteran.
5. Why does Chris refuse Gerry Evans' offer?
(a) She believes he would walk out on her again.
(b) She believes he doesn't love her.
(c) She believes he is already married.
(d) She believes he would keep her in poverty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't the Mundys speak of Uncle Jack when he is a chaplain for the British army?
2. When Uncle Jack says "we," to whom does he refer?
3. What bad news does Chris have from Vera McLaughlin?
4. What does Maggie like to ask Michael?
5. Why does Kate ask God to forgive her?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)