|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gerry Evans sign up to join the Spanish army?
(a) In a park.
(b) In a Catholic church.
(c) In a home.
(d) In a department store.
2. What does Gerry Evans say they need to check if the aerial is all right but the radio still won't work?
(a) The battery.
(b) The ignition.
(c) The electric cord.
(d) The dials.
3. What does Agnes call her sisters when they dance immodestly?
4. How does Gerry Evans react when Chris tells him the family is watching them?
(a) "Let's get out of sight!"
(b) "Better still!"
(c) "They're just jealous!"
(d) "Shame on them!"
5. Why is Michael disappointed in Uncle Jack?
(a) Uncle Jack shouts all the time.
(b) Uncle Jack is unkind to the family.
(c) Uncle Jack doesn't look as Michael had imagined him.
(d) Uncle Jack ignores Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate bring Chris from town because she is "far too pale?"
2. Why do the sisters stop dancing?
3. What is the result of Gerry Evans' war injury?
4. How many people are at the house for dinner in Act 2?
5. How does Maggie feel about Michael's kites?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)