|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What popular song does Gerry Evans dance to with the sisters in Act 2?
(a) Anything Goes.
(b) String of Pearls.
(c) Dancing in the Dark.
(d) Pennsylvania 6-5000.
2. What does Maggie forget at the end of the play?
(a) The words to a song.
(b) The steps to a dance.
(c) The recipe for Eggs Ballybeg.
(d) The answer to a riddle.
3. What does Gerry Evans have that Chris and Rose doesn't know about?
(a) A wife and family.
(b) A baronial estate.
(c) A fortune.
(d) A secret illness.
4. How old is Michael when this story takes place?
5. From what disease does Uncle Jack suffer?
(a) Dengue fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arrival throws the Mundy household into turmoil?
2. What does Michael say the characters in the play respond to more than the beat of the music?
3. What does Rose wear that is unusual for berry picking?
4. Which of the sisters is the most graceful dancer?
5. To what tune do Gerry Evans and Chris dance?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)