|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans offer Chris during each annual visit?
(a) A new bike.
(c) A dinner out.
(d) A dance.
2. What language does the recruiter for the Spanish army speak?
(a) Italian, from Europe.
(b) English, from Armagh.
(c) Spanish, from Spain.
(d) Gaelic, from Ireland.
3. How long does it take Michael to find Agnes and Rose?
(a) Two months.
(b) Twenty-five years.
(c) All week.
(d) A year.
4. In Act 2, what does Maggie think Agnes should do to make a living?
(a) Go to work in the glove factory.
(b) Travel to Dublin and look for work.
(c) Start a dressmaking business.
(d) Gather turf to sell.
5. What is the first step in swapping possessions in Uncle Jack's village in Uganda?
(a) Present your possession to a third party.
(b) Hand your possession to the recipient.
(c) Put your possession on the ground and step away from it.
(d) Fling your possession in the air.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bernie O'Donnell's husband from?
2. Why does Rose laugh at Agnes while they are picking berries?
3. When does Chris say Michael always vanishes?
4. Which sister does Gerry Evans dance with first?
5. Why does Maggie claim that Michael owes her money?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)