|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael say his kites haven't flown?
(a) Not enough wind.
(b) The kites need tails.
(c) The area is too crowded with trees.
(d) The kites aren't finished.
2. Where does Gerry Evans hide when Agnes comes back from picking blackberries?
(a) On top of the sycamore tree.
(b) In the bushes in front of the house.
(c) Under the table.
(d) Behind the door.
3. How does Maggie feel about Michael's kites?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She hates them.
(c) She is amused by them.
(d) She is proud of them.
4. What are the hand knitters in Ballybeg going to do?
(a) March to protest the new factory.
(b) Go on public assistance.
(c) Ride the bus to work in the factory in Donegal.
(d) Train for different work.
5. What role does Gerry Evans love to play?
(a) Disabled war veteran.
(c) Fast-talking salesman.
(d) Returning hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work does Kate find after leaving her teaching job?
2. What does Gerry Evans think the radio is when he hears it?
3. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
4. What does Chris do when Gerry Evans dances with Agnes and Maggie?
5. What does Danny Bradley call Rose?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)