|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate say the radio has done to the country?
(a) Destroyed family togetherness.
(b) Killed Christian conversation.
(c) Helped people have fun.
(d) Encouraged rowdiness.
2. How does Maggie lighten the mood about the lack of food in the house?
(a) Maggie says there's plenty for all.
(b) Maggie says they'll all be thinner.
(c) Maggie says it's a nice challenge to a chef like her.
(d) Maggie says she's got a secret recipe.
3. Who is the joker of the Mundy family?
4. Why don't the Mundys speak of Uncle Jack when he is a chaplain for the British army?
(a) They are afraid of endangering Uncle Jack.
(b) Kate is in the War of Independence against Britain.
(c) They don't know where he was.
(d) They are angry with him.
5. Why does Maggie claim that Michael owes her money?
(a) She had bet him his kites wouldn't fly.
(b) She had given him money to buy her a cigarette.
(c) She had loaned him money to make his kites.
(d) She had given him money to buy himself a treat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Kate most about losing her job?
2. Why do Maggie and Chris object to Rose seeing Danny Bradley?
3. What do Agnes and Rose agree to do next Sunday?
4. Which of the sisters is first to stop work and dance to the radio music?
5. Which of the sisters refuses to watch Chris dancing with Gerry Evans?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)