|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Agnes and Rose when Michael finds them?
(b) New York.
2. What does Rose say happened to the boy who was burned at the Lughnasa festival?
(a) He will be crippled.
(b) He's recovering.
(c) He will be paralyzed.
(d) He died.
3. How does Uncle Jack feel about multiple wives for one husband?
(a) "I'm not sure that I'm against it."
(b) "I'm completely in favor of it."
(c) "I'm completely against it."
(d) "I'm getting used to it."
4. What do the back hills people do to celebrate Lughnasa?
(a) Cook around a bonfire.
(b) Burn the British in effigy in a bonfire.
(c) Drive their cattle through a bonfire.
(d) Run through a bonfire.
5. Why does Maggie claim that Michael owes her money?
(a) She had given him money to buy himself a treat.
(b) She had bet him his kites wouldn't fly.
(c) She had loaned him money to make his kites.
(d) She had given him money to buy her a cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerry Evans promise Michael during each annual visit?
2. Who does Uncle Jack say brought a woman back from the dead?
3. How many eggs does Maggie have to feed the people over for dinner in Act 2?
4. Why does Michael say the characters dance with their eyes half closed?
5. What does Gerry Evans say they need to check if the aerial is all right but the radio still won't work?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)