|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Kate use to describe Michael?
2. Which of the sisters refuses to watch Chris dancing with Gerry Evans?
3. Why does Kate object to going to the harvest dance?
(a) People will laugh because they are awkward dancers.
(b) People will laugh at women their age dancing.
(c) People will laugh at their clothes.
(d) People will laugh because they have no husbands.
4. How does Kate identify Gerry Evans?
(a) Gerry Evans has a walking stick and a straw hat.
(b) Gerry Evans carries a suitcase of goods to sell.
(c) Gerry Evans is tall and handsome.
(d) Gerry Evans is riding a bicycle.
5. Why does Rose laugh at Agnes while they are picking berries?
(a) Agnes tells her a joke.
(b) Agnes falls into the bushes.
(c) Agnes gets wet in the stream.
(d) Agnes makes faces at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes recommend to fix the radio?
2. What does Rose say happened to the boy who was burned at the Lughnasa festival?
3. Why does Maggie worry when Michael can't be seen?
4. What does Gerry Evans have that Chris and Rose doesn't know about?
5. Who first proposes that the sisters go to the harvest dance?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)