|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris want Gerry Evans to do for the family?
(a) Fix the radio.
(b) Move in with them.
(c) Write to them from Spain.
(d) Dance with the sisters.
2. What does Gerry's customer take from him the day before yesterday?
(a) Four brochures.
(b) Four encyclopedias.
(c) Four gramophones.
(d) Four Bibles.
3. What does Uncle Jack think is good about the multiple-wife system?
(a) There are no spinsters.
(b) It prevents jealousy and spite.
(c) Everybody helps everybody else.
(d) There are more children.
4. How does Maggie feel about Michael's kites?
(a) She loves them.
(b) She hates them.
(c) She is proud of them.
(d) She is amused by them.
5. What phrase comforts Kate when she thinks of Uncle Jack's pagan worship?
(a) "His own ecumenical understanding."
(b) "His way of bringing the world together."
(c) "His own way of looking at the world."
(d) "His own distinctive spiritual search."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Uncle Jack speaks of Uganda, what does he call it?
2. Why is Kate offended at Uncle Jack's talk of multiple wives?
3. When does Michael get a letter from another Michael Evans?
4. What role does Gerry Evans love to play?
5. Which sister is dead when Michael finds them?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)