|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rose say she has to leave the berry picking early?
(a) She says she is sleepy.
(b) She says she is sick.
(c) She says she has to go to town.
(d) She says she has an appointment.
2. How old is Michael when this story takes place?
3. Who does Uncle Jack say brought a woman back from the dead?
(a) The parish priest.
(b) God, the Father.
(c) The Holy Ghost.
(d) A medicine man.
4. What do Agnes and Rose agree to do next Sunday?
(a) Pick berries.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Invite Gerry Evans for a dance.
(d) Fix Sunday dinner.
5. What does Rose wear that is unusual for berry picking?
(a) Her house apron.
(b) Her Sunday shoes.
(c) Her wraparound dress.
(d) Her wellingtons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't the Mundys speak of Uncle Jack when he is a chaplain for the British army?
2. What infuriates Agnes about Kate?
3. Where is Bernie O'Donnell's husband from?
4. What infuriates Kate about Gerry Evans?
5. Why does Michael say his kites haven't flown?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)