|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the other Michael Evans live?
2. What does the Mundy family use as fuel for the stove?
3. Why does Maggie claim that Michael owes her money?
(a) She had loaned him money to make his kites.
(b) She had given him money to buy her a cigarette.
(c) She had given him money to buy himself a treat.
(d) She had bet him his kites wouldn't fly.
4. Why does Rose say she has to leave the berry picking early?
(a) She says she is sleepy.
(b) She says she is sick.
(c) She says she has to go to town.
(d) She says she has an appointment.
5. How many eggs does Maggie have to feed the people over for dinner in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rose share her picnic with?
2. Why do the sisters stop dancing?
3. How old is Michael when he receives the letter from the other Michael Evans?
4. When does Uncle Jack return to celebrating Mass?
5. What is the population of Balleybeg looking forward to?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)