|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the other Michael Evans live?
2. What does Rose say happened to the boy who was burned at the Lughnasa festival?
(a) He will be crippled.
(b) He will be paralyzed.
(c) He died.
(d) He's recovering.
3. How do the sisters feel about Uncle Jack while he is in the leper colony?
(a) He is a shame and a disgrace to them.
(b) He is cut off from them.
(c) He is a mystery to them.
(d) He is a hero and a saint to them.
4. Who first proposes that the sisters go to the harvest dance?
5. Whose arrival throws the Mundy household into turmoil?
(a) Uncle Jack.
(c) Gerry Evans.
(d) Bernie O'Donnell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the characters call movies?
2. How many people are at the house for dinner in Act 2?
3. What does the Donegal Enquirer call Uncle Jack?
4. Which of the sisters takes over to organize the search for Rose?
5. What does Kate call vulgar language?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)