1. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
2. Who is Lugh?
(a) The Celtic god of harvest.
(b) The sister who is cognitively impaired.
(c) The mother of the Mundy family.
(d) The neighbor who helps the Mundy family.
3. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
4. Who is the joker of the Mundy family?
5. When is La Lughnasa held in the old days?
(a) September first.
(b) September thirtieth.
(c) August first.
(d) August fifteenth.
6. Where has Uncle Jack been when the story opens?
(a) In a leper colony in Uganda.
(b) In London.
(c) Working for the British army in East Africa.
(d) In Dublin.
7. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
(a) Two years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Twenty-five years.
(d) Five years.
8. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
9. From what disease does Uncle Jack suffer?
(b) Dengue fever.
This section contains 4,347 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)