1. In what year does Dancing at Lughnasa take place?
2. Who is Lugh?
(a) The sister who is cognitively impaired.
(b) The Celtic god of harvest.
(c) The neighbor who helps the Mundy family.
(d) The mother of the Mundy family.
3. What do the Mundy sisters name their radio?
4. Who is the joker of the Mundy family?
5. When is La Lughnasa held in the old days?
(a) August fifteenth.
(b) September thirtieth.
(c) August first.
(d) September first.
6. Where has Uncle Jack been when the story opens?
(a) Working for the British army in East Africa.
(b) In a leper colony in Uganda.
(c) In Dublin.
(d) In London.
7. How long has Uncle Jack been gone?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Twenty-five years.
(d) Twenty years.
8. What is the name of the village where the Mundys live?
9. From what disease does Uncle Jack suffer?
(d) Dengue fever.
This section contains 4,347 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)