|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is the minister from who marries Angus and Adair?
(c) Gros Ventre.
2. Who is the first person that Angus dances with at the South Fork schoolhouse dance in 1897?
3. Where were the wool shears made that Rob showed Angus before Leftover Day?
(a) Rotherham, England.
(b) Swinton, England.
(c) Mansfield, England.
(d) Sheffield, England.
4. What color hair does the minister have who marries Angus and Adair?
5. In 1897, who is the fiddler for the dance at the South Fork schoolhouse?
(a) Tom Mortensen.
(b) Ninian Duff.
(c) George Frew.
(d) Willy Hahn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What building burns in Gros Ventre?
2. During the winter of 1897 when George Frew went for some supplies, what did Adair ask him to get?
3. When does lambing season begin in 1898?
4. Who puts cows near Rob's and Angus's summer pasture?
5. What does Varick drink at the Medicine Lodge when Angus goes to talk with Lucas about the national forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the boundaries of the Two Medicine National Forest?
2. How has Williamson been overusing the land?
3. How does Varick get sick every winter?
4. What answer does Anna give Angus when he asks her to marry him at the end of the school year?
5. How are the prices of wool and lambs in 1897?
6. What history does Toussaint tell Rob and Angus about Badger Creek?
7. What does Angus believe it will be like to add a second person to his household?
8. Whose well-being did Rob have in mind when he suggested that Angus get groceries?
9. In June of 1897, why does Rob ask Angus to take an excursion with him?
10. Why won't Anna marry Angus?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)