|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pony that Varick rides to school?
2. When does lambing season begin in 1898?
3. Where were Anna and Isaac married?
(a) Fort Benton.
(b) Fort Logan.
(c) Fort Shaw.
(d) Fort Henry.
4. When is Angus's and Adair's son born?
(a) December 9, 1899.
(b) November 11, 1899.
(c) February 5, 1900.
(d) January 15, 1900.
5. How long does Angus tell Adair that lambing season lasts?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 7 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1897, what books does Angus try to persuade Ninian to buy?
2. During the winter of 1897 when George Frew went for some supplies, what did Adair ask him to get?
3. What winter does Toussaint call the winter they ate with the axe?
4. When does Adair have a second miscarriage?
5. When does Meixel want to talk to the community about the national forest?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)