|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Varick drink at the Medicine Lodge when Angus goes to talk with Lucas about the national forest?
(c) Root beer.
2. When does lambing season begin in 1898?
3. How many people does the city of Valier hope to have eventually?
4. What color horse does Stanley Meixell ride?
(a) Blue Roan.
(b) Dapple Grey.
5. How many cows does Meitzel allow Williamson to graze in the national forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person that Lucas dances with at the dance at the South Fork schoolhouse in 1897?
2. Where do Rob's and Angus's lambs travel after they are sold?
3. Who helps Angus clean the school room for a dance in 1897?
4. What is Anna's mother's name?
5. Who does Angus get to help Adair when she is pregnant?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)