|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Angus tell Adair that they fires might burn?
(c) Labor Day.
2. At the South Fork schoolhouse dance in 1897, who says that he brought the Ramsey along to translate?
3. What time does the end of school year dance end at Anna's schoolhouse in 1897?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
4. What is the name of George Frew's wife?
5. What color shirtwaist does Anna wear to the dance at South Fork schoolhouse in 1897?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Meixel want to talk to the community about the national forest?
2. In 1897, what books does Angus try to persuade Ninian to buy?
3. How old is Varick when Angus finds him down under the workhorses at their oat trough?
4. Who teaches Varick to swim?
5. Who helps Angus clean the school room for a dance in 1897?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the boundaries of the Two Medicine National Forest?
2. How has Williamson been overusing the land?
3. How will the boundary of the national forest be delineated and patrolled?
4. What does Rob have that he thinks will help him and Angus win a shearing contest in 1897?
5. Does seeing Anna unattainable heal Angus's pang for her or make it worse?
6. How does Varick hurt his eye?
7. How are the prices of wool and lambs in 1897?
8. Why does Angus have to receive coal on Sunday for the schoolhouse?
9. What does Gros Ventre look like in 1907?
10. Why is Angus glad to see it snow in May of 1899?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)