|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pony that Varick rides to school?
2. What color horse does Stanley Meixell ride?
(b) Blue Roan.
(d) Dapple Grey.
3. Where do the Hebner's come from?
4. Who is the midwife when Adair gives birth to her son?
(a) Grace Findlater.
(b) Flora Duff.
(c) Judith Barclay.
(d) Mavis Frew.
5. Who is the pair to beat when it comes to shearing contests?
(a) Willy Hahn and Tom Mortensen.
(b) George and Allan Frew.
(c) Rob Barclay and Angust McCaskill.
(d) Archie Findlater and Ninian Duff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cookies does Nancy have at her house when Angus goes to talk with Lucas about the national forest?
2. Who does Angus get to help Adair when she is pregnant?
3. What is the name of Toussaint's wife?
4. How old is Adair when she comes to Montana?
5. At the South Fork schoolhouse dance in 1897, who says that he brought the Ramsey along to translate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whose well-being did Rob have in mind when he suggested that Angus get groceries?
2. Does seeing Anna unattainable heal Angus's pang for her or make it worse?
3. How has Williamson been overusing the land?
4. What history does Toussaint tell Rob and Angus about Badger Creek?
5. How are the prices of wool and lambs in 1897?
6. How does Varick get sick every winter?
7. What does Angus believe it will be like to add a second person to his household?
8. What are the boundaries of the Two Medicine National Forest?
9. Why does it seem to Angus that sometimes he sees more of Scorpion than he sees of his new wife?
10. How does Varick hurt his eye?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)