|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper in Gros Ventre in 1907?
(a) Daily News.
2. How old is Adair when she comes to Montana?
3. Who is the first person that Lucas dances with at the dance at the South Fork schoolhouse in 1897?
4. Who puts cows near Rob's and Angus's summer pasture?
(b) Bar H.
(c) Tilting T.
(d) Double W.
5. What color shirtwaist does Anna wear to the dance at South Fork schoolhouse in 1897?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rob's oldest daughter, Ellen, work?
2. Where does the wool from Rob's and Angus's sheep travel after the sheep are sheared?
3. What is Anna's mother's name?
4. Where were Anna and Isaac married?
5. Who is the first person to get an automobile in Scotch Heaven?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rob have that he thinks will help him and Angus win a shearing contest in 1897?
2. How will the boundary of the national forest be delineated and patrolled?
3. How has Williamson been overusing the land?
4. Does seeing Anna unattainable heal Angus's pang for her or make it worse?
5. In June of 1897, why does Rob ask Angus to take an excursion with him?
6. Why does Angus have to receive coal on Sunday for the schoolhouse?
7. What are the boundaries of the Two Medicine National Forest?
8. What does Gros Ventre look like in 1907?
9. What is Leftover Day?
10. What toast does Rob give Angus when he marries Adair?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)