|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color shirtwaist does Anna wear to the dance at South Fork schoolhouse in 1897?
2. Where do the Hebner's come from?
3. When does lambing season begin in 1898?
4. Who is the first person that Angus dances with at the South Fork schoolhouse dance in 1897?
5. What does Varick drink at the Medicine Lodge when Angus goes to talk with Lucas about the national forest?
(b) Root beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Anna tells Angus that she is marrying Isaac Reese does Angus marry Adair?
2. What color hair does the minister have who marries Angus and Adair?
3. What type of jewelry does Anna wear to the dance at Angus's schoolhouse in 1897?
4. When does Adair have a second miscarriage?
5. How old is Adair when she comes to Montana?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Angus have to receive coal on Sunday for the schoolhouse?
2. How are the prices of wool and lambs in 1897?
3. Whose well-being did Rob have in mind when he suggested that Angus get groceries?
4. How does Angus describe Margaret and Peter Ramsey?
5. What does Gros Ventre look like in 1907?
6. How does Varick get sick every winter?
7. Why is Angus glad to see it snow in May of 1899?
8. What is Leftover Day?
9. Does seeing Anna unattainable heal Angus's pang for her or make it worse?
10. Why won't Anna marry Angus?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)