|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is the minister from who marries Angus and Adair?
(b) Gros Ventre.
2. What is Anna's father's name?
3. When does a forest ranger come to establish national forests west of Angus's place?
4. What is Anna's mother's name?
5. What is the name of George Frew's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Hebner's come from?
2. Who teaches Varick to swim?
3. What is the name of a town that is built by irrigation?
4. In 1897, what books does Angus try to persuade Ninian to buy?
5. With a man from what tribe did a Blackfeet Indian get an arrowhead in his ribcage according to Toussaint?
Short Essay Questions
1. In June of 1897, why does Rob ask Angus to take an excursion with him?
2. What history does Toussaint tell Rob and Angus about Badger Creek?
3. Why does Angus have to receive coal on Sunday for the schoolhouse?
4. Why won't Anna marry Angus?
5. When Rob and Angus eat supper with Toussaint and his family, where does everyone eat?
6. Why does it seem to Angus that sometimes he sees more of Scorpion than he sees of his new wife?
7. What toast does Rob give Angus when he marries Adair?
8. What does Gros Ventre look like in 1907?
9. Why does Stanley Meixell come to Montana?
10. How does Varick get sick every winter?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)