|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In June of 1897, what does Rob tell Angus he has to pick up at the railroad?
(a) A plow.
(b) Sewing machine.
(c) Cream separator.
(d) A scythe.
2. How old is Adair when she comes to Montana?
3. Who serves as doctor and swabs on disinfectant whenever a sheep is nicked by the blades?
(a) Donald Erskine.
(b) Ninian Duff.
(c) Davie Erskine.
(d) Archie Findlater.
4. Who is asked to sing during a dancing exhibition at the South Fork schoolhouse dance in 1897?
5. At the South Fork schoolhouse dance in 1897, who says that he brought the Ramsey along to translate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anna's mother's name?
2. What type of meat does Toussaint's wife fix for Rob and Angus?
3. How many fleeces fit into each woolsack?
4. How long after Anna tells Angus that she is marrying Isaac Reese does Angus marry Adair?
5. When does Meixel want to talk to the community about the national forest?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)