|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rob's and Angus's lambs travel after they are sold?
(b) St. Louis.
(c) Kansas City.
2. What color shirtwaist does Anna wear to the dance at South Fork schoolhouse in 1897?
3. In 1897, who is the fiddler for the dance at the South Fork schoolhouse?
(a) Tom Mortensen.
(b) George Frew.
(c) Ninian Duff.
(d) Willy Hahn.
4. Who is the midwife when Adair gives birth to her son?
(a) Grace Findlater.
(b) Flora Duff.
(c) Judith Barclay.
(d) Mavis Frew.
5. How many children do Anna and Isaac have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is asked to sing during a dancing exhibition at the South Fork schoolhouse dance in 1897?
2. How old is Varick when Angus finds him down under the workhorses at their oat trough?
3. What ranch has range land right before the valley of Noon Creek?
4. At the South Fork schoolhouse dance in 1897, who says that he brought the Ramsey along to translate?
5. Who is the first person to get an automobile in Scotch Heaven?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rob have that he thinks will help him and Angus win a shearing contest in 1897?
2. Does seeing Anna unattainable heal Angus's pang for her or make it worse?
3. How does Varick hurt his eye?
4. What is Leftover Day?
5. How does Varick get sick every winter?
6. When Rob and Angus eat supper with Toussaint and his family, where does everyone eat?
7. What does Gros Ventre look like in 1907?
8. How are the prices of wool and lambs in 1897?
9. What does Angus believe it will be like to add a second person to his household?
10. Why does it seem to Angus that sometimes he sees more of Scorpion than he sees of his new wife?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)