|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Varick when he can ride a horse as well as Angus can?
2. When is Angus's and Adair's son born?
(a) November 11, 1899.
(b) December 9, 1899.
(c) February 5, 1900.
(d) January 15, 1900.
3. What type of cookies does Nancy have at her house when Angus goes to talk with Lucas about the national forest?
(a) Shortbread cookies.
(b) Ginger cookies.
(c) Molasses cookies.
(d) Sugar cookies.
4. What is the name of a town that is built by irrigation?
5. Where were the wool shears made that Rob showed Angus before Leftover Day?
(a) Mansfield, England.
(b) Swinton, England.
(c) Rotherham, England.
(d) Sheffield, England.
Short Answer Questions
1. In June of 1897, what does Rob tell Angus he has to pick up at the railroad?
2. At the South Fork schoolhouse dance in 1897, who says that he brought the Ramsey along to translate?
3. Who is the pair to beat when it comes to shearing contests?
4. How long after Anna tells Angus that she is marrying Isaac Reese does Angus marry Adair?
5. Who is the first person to get an automobile in Scotch Heaven?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)