|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How long does a homesteader have to prove his land?
a) 3 years.
b) 7 years.
c) 10 years.
d) 5 years.
2. How old is Allan Frew when he dies in a field hospital from influenza?
3. How long after Rob's father dies does his mother also die?
a) A year and a half.
b) About two years.
c) 18 months.
d) 3 years.
4. What type of trees are near the Noon Creek school?
5. In 1918, what is the name of Angus's bay mare?
6. In June of...
This section contains 509 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)