Quiz: Scotch Heaven, Pages 88 Through 140
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In 1890, where do Rob, Angus and other settlers spend the last day of the old year?
2. When do Rob and Judith marry?
3. From January 10 to January 22, 1891, what does the thermometer never rise above?
a) 5 below zero.
b) 15 below zero.
c) 10 below zero.
d) 20 below zero.
4. How long does a homesteader have to prove his land?
a) 10 years.
b) 3 years.
c) 7 years.
d) 5 years.
5. In 1897, how much does lambs' wool rise in price?
a) 18 cents.
This section contains 287 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)