|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scotch Heaven, Pages 88 Through 140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject do Angus and most of his pupils struggle to learn together?
2. Whose portraits hang in the South Fork school?
(a) Washington and Lincoln.
(b) Lincoln and Harrison.
(c) Washington and Jefferson.
(d) Adams and Jefferson.
3. What type of a church is in Gros Ventre?
4. In 1897, how much does lambs' wool rise in price?
(a) 12 1/2 cents.
(b) 20 cents.
(c) 15 1/2 cents.
(d) 18 cents.
5. What is the name of the ship that Rob and Angus take to America?
(a) Brig Galate.
(b) Barque Jane.
(c) Lady Egidia.
(d) James Watt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In early 1891, where does Rob think they can get more hay if they add another thousand sheep to their flock?
2. How tall was the lighthouse that Alexander McCaskill helped to build?
3. From January 10 to January 22, 1891, what does the thermometer never rise above?
4. What did Alexander McCaskill, Angus's great-grandfather, help to build?
5. How old is Gram Erskine when she dies?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)