|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scotch Heaven, Pages 88 Through 140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject in which the Findlaters do well?
2. How much larger is New York city than Glasgow?
(a) 30 times.
(b) 15 times.
(c) 25 times.
(d) 20 times.
3. When does Angus meet Anna Ramsay?
(a) May 3, 1897.
(b) June 15, 1897.
(c) April 20, 1897.
(d) March 18, 1897.
4. Where do the Speddersons come from before settling in Montana?
(c) South Carolina.
5. Where does Davy say a song is from that he sings in the classroom?
(a) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What simile does Angus use to compare the darkness of the night on board ship?
2. Whose portraits hang in the South Fork school?
3. When Angus left Scotland, how long had it been since Alexander McCaskill helped to build a lighthouse?
4. What Indian tribe lives north of Gros Ventre?
5. During their first year on their homesteads, when does Angus first see frost?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)