Scotland and Helena; Gros Ventre
1. What is a horse and cart conveying when the horse falls into the water near the Greenock dock?
2. What is the name of the horse that falls into the water and drowns as Rob and Angus are boarding a ship for America?
3. What is the name of the ship that Rob and Angus take to America?
(a) Barque Jane.
(b) Brig Galate.
(c) Lady Egidia.
(d) James Watt.
4. How much is a shilling worth in American money when Angus and Rob emigrate?
(a) 13 cents.
(b) 17 cents.
(c) 31 cents.
(d) 24 cents.
5. What color uniforms do the crew wear on the ship Rob and Angus take to America?
6. When do Rob and Angus leave for America?
7. How old are Rob and Angus when they leave Scotland?
8. How much do the passengers have to pay for mattress, tin, and soap on board ship?
(a) 2 shillings.
(b) 4 shillings.
(c) 5 shillings.
(d) 3 shillings.
This section contains 3,016 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)