|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin change into to get him and Blair out of danger?
(a) A pegasus.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A whale.
(d) A lion.
2. What does Larkin tell Blair he wants to do with her?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Go to a pub.
(c) Go watch a movie.
(d) Take her to dinner.
3. What is the title of the leader of the vampire army?
(a) Dark Lord.
(c) There is no title given.
4. What suddenly happens that allows the vampires to begin coming out of the cave?
(a) An eclipse.
(b) Clouds block the sun.
(c) A dark spell causes the sun to go out.
(d) The sun sets.
5. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
(d) The New World.
6. What does Cian do while in the library with Moira?
(a) Trips over a rug.
(b) Has a vision of Moira dying.
(c) Steps into a sliver of sunlight.
(d) Wakes her to drink her tea.
7. What does Lilith call the humans that were rescued from her caves?
8. What does Larkin say about the spot where he and Blair are standing?
(a) It would make a pretty place to build a home.
(b) It would be a lovely place to nap.
(c) It would be a fine place for a battle.
(d) It must be bad when foul weather comes.
9. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Takes a bite of soup.
(b) Sips his wine.
(c) Scratches his beared.
(d) Stirs the fire.
10. Where does Lilith say she has to go when Davey offers to share his humans with her?
(a) To check on an old friend.
(b) To get some rest.
(c) To the wizard.
(d) To see about the troups.
11. What does Larkin change into as he leaves?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bear.
(d) A dragon.
12. What does Cian ask Hoyt to pick up for him in Chapter 2?
(b) A volunteer from the vampire clinic.
(c) Chicken's blood.
(d) Pig's blood.
13. What does Blair say about frustration?
(a) It will give her an edge.
(b) She is used to frustration.
(c) It makes her easier to live with.
(d) It doesn't compare to the high from killing vampires.
14. What does Cian tell Glenna that the stake is that he puts on the counter?
(a) A present for Lilith.
(b) A peace offering from Blair.
(c) A friendly reminder.
(d) A toothpick.
15. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) He might get lost.
(b) He has a fear of strange places.
(c) He can feel Lilith close by.
(d) She might need him to lift something heavy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
2. What does Blair tell Larkin about the next battle that is going to happen while they are talking in Chapter 1?
3. What does Glenna say she was dreaming of when Cian woke her?
4. What does Blair say when Moira offers to shoot at the vampires at the edge of the trees?
5. What does Larkin tell Blair she is?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)