|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jeremy tell Blair that she was after he learned that she killed vampires?
(a) A nightmare.
(b) A freak.
(c) A monster.
(d) Nothing to him.
2. What problem does the group realize while they are making plans to get to the portal that will take them to Geall?
(a) They cannot take their weapons.
(b) They don't have enough keys.
(c) Cian can't go through because he is a vampire.
(d) The portal has been moved.
3. How many worlds are there as it is explained in the prologue?
(a) One for each living person.
(b) Just one.
(c) Only three.
(d) They cannot be counted.
4. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) Because it is dark.
(b) To hear the rest of the tale.
(c) To keep warm.
(d) Because they are scared.
5. What does Blair say when Moira offers to shoot at the vampires at the edge of the trees?
(a) Only wound it.
(b) It will let them know they are not sleeping.
(c) Be sure to kill them.
(d) Let them think they are hid.
6. What does Lilith call the humans that were rescued from her caves?
7. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) A personal statement.
(b) A way to find yourself.
(c) Something to make you feel unique.
(d) An act of rebellion.
8. What does Cian say that Lilith will do if she catches Larkin?
(a) He is not sure.
(b) Mail them back the pieces.
(c) Torture him and turn him.
(d) Use him as bait.
9. How old does Blair tell Larkin that she was when she learned she was going to be a demon hunter?
(a) From birth.
10. What does Larkin do to the van the vampires have driven to the house?
(a) Pops the wheels.
(b) Crushes the top.
(c) Takes the keys.
(d) Tips it over.
11. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
(a) The simple things.
(b) Each other.
(d) Knowing that he is not alone.
12. What does Cian do while in the library with Moira?
(a) Steps into a sliver of sunlight.
(b) Trips over a rug.
(c) Has a vision of Moira dying.
(d) Wakes her to drink her tea.
13. What does Morrigan tell Blair about the Valley of Silence?
(a) It is not set in stone.
(b) It is already under attack.
(c) It will be where they all die.
(d) It is the place where the battle will be held.
14. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
(a) If someone taught him.
(b) If he ever gets tired of using it.
(c) How many women he has hurt with it.
(d) If he even has to turn it on.
15. What does Blair do when she first sees Cian in the hallway?
(a) Asks him about Lilith.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Touches the stake in her belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
2. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
3. Who does Blair say the punching bag is when Cian asks her?
4. What do Glenna and Hoyt tell the others they can expect to find in the vampire caves?
5. What does Larkin say was the thing allowed him to make it home when he was so sick?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)