Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
(a) A bear.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A horse.
(d) A shark.
2. Where does Larkin find Blair at?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In her room.
(c) In the training room.
(d) Talking to Glenna.
3. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
(a) .How to drive their parents insane.
(b) What started the world turning.
(c) Where people came from
(d) How the vampire came to be.
4. How does Glenna say that she knew where to send the people that they saved from Lilith?
(a) One of the people had been from the hospital.
(b) It was Hoyt that knew.
(c) She used to work at the local hospital.
(d) Glenna had a map.
5. What does Cian say separates him and Blair from the others?
(a) The fact that they were made to be solitary.
(b) The death they have seen.
(c) The fact that they know what is coming and the others don't.
(d) Their blood line.
6. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
(a) Not possible because the people are under vampire spells.
(b) Impossible without the help of a vampire.
(c) A suicide mission.
(d) Not necessary since the people are there voluntary.
7. What does Cian say when Blair asks if she is going to have to start calling Cian 'Uncle Cian'?
(a) Only when I bring you candy.
(b) Please don't.
(c) If it pleases you.
(d) It would be a first.
8. Who does Blair say the punching bag is when Cian asks her?
(a) Math teacher.
(b) First boyfriend.
(c) IRS agent.
(d) Algebra teacher.
9. What does Midir say he will need to reopen the portal?
(a) Lilith's blood.
(b) A full moon.
(c) A vampire circle.
(d) A sacrifice.
10. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
(a) His father had known of Larkin's destiny.
(b) His brother, a knight, had trained him.
(c) He had trained to be a knight.
(d) He plays in games and tournaments.
11. What does Larkin change into when he reaches Lilith's cave?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A cat.
(c) A cockroach.
(d) A rat.
12. When Larkin first wakes up, what does he ask?
(a) Did they miss him?
(b) Why are women always nagging?
(c) Do they have food or not?
(d) Does anyone have a beer?
13. What do Blair and Larkin agree on when they get back home?
(a) That they have to limit the magic used.
(b) That they must go back to the caves.
(c) That they need to go talk to the humans that Glenna saved.
(d) That they need to stay away from Lilith's cave.
14. What does Blair say they will use to watch Larkin as long as they can?
(a) The tracking device Larkin has.
(b) Cian's camera.
(c) Hoyt's magic necklace.
(d) Glenna's crystal.
15. What gift does Midir have for Lilith?
(a) A necklace to allow her to withstand a cross.
(b) A ring to protect her from sunlight.
(c) A cloak to make her invisible.
(d) A mirror that shows her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair tell Larkin about the holy water they are going to use on his wound?
2. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
3. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
4. What does Blair NOT pack in as they get ready to leave the house?
5. What does Glenna say about the heart of a champion?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)