|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
(a) Once someone is turned, they are no longer the person you loved.
(b) You can't save everyone.
(c) One mistake can cost you your life.
(d) Kill them before they kill you.
2. What does Blair say about frustration?
(a) She is used to frustration.
(b) It will give her an edge.
(c) It makes her easier to live with.
(d) It doesn't compare to the high from killing vampires.
3. Where does Lilith say was the last place she had seen her reflection?
(a) At her sister's wedding.
(b) At a ball two thousand years ago.
(c) The eyes of the one who bit her.
(d) In her mother's mirror.
4. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) To hear the rest of the tale.
(b) Because they are scared.
(c) Because it is dark.
(d) To keep warm.
5. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
(a) Because of an ancient prophecy.
(b) To find love.
(c) To find God.
(d) To fight to save the worlds.
6. What does Cian say about the bite mark that Larkin has?
(a) It is a scrape, not a puncture.
(b) It will heal shortly.
(c) It is bad.
(d) It looks like there is a tooth still in it.
7. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
(a) If he ever gets tired of using it.
(b) If he even has to turn it on.
(c) How many women he has hurt with it.
(d) If someone taught him.
8. What does Larkin ask of Blair?
(a) To lay beside him while he sleeps.
(b) To promise him she won't go to the caves alone.
(c) To go and look through the vampire van again.
(d) To find out how many of the people made it out alive.
9. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
(a) Better hope you are.
(b) I don't care when you get back.
(c) Be sure you have your own key.
(d) I won't wait up.
10. What does Larkin tell her that Hoyt plans on doing when they are done?
(a) Going back to Geall with Glenna.
(b) Going to New York with Glenna.
(c) Staying in Ireland with Glenna.
(d) Traveling between worlds with Glenna.
11. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) Something to make you feel unique.
(b) A way to find yourself.
(c) A personal statement.
(d) An act of rebellion.
12. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
(a) They were exhausted, not merly resting.
(b) They had all been in close proximity with Lilith that day.
(c) There was a magical taint on all of them.
(d) It is only happening to the females.
13. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
(a) It means that she is beautiful and brave.
(b) It says she is a savior of men.
(c) It is the mark of royalty.
(d) It is the mark of the defenders.
14. What does Hoyt say about the boy that Lilith calls her son?
(a) They need to find out more about him.
(b) He has never heard of one so young being changed.
(c) He is a weakness for her.
(d) He could be dangerous.
15. Where does Lilith say she has to go when Davey offers to share his humans with her?
(a) To get some rest.
(b) To the wizard.
(c) To check on an old friend.
(d) To see about the troups.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
2. What does Larkin change into to get him and Blair out of danger?
3. What does Cian say when Blair asks if she is going to have to start calling Cian 'Uncle Cian'?
4. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
5. What does Blair say when Moira offers to shoot at the vampires at the edge of the trees?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)