|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does the group realize while they are making plans to get to the portal that will take them to Geall?
(a) Cian can't go through because he is a vampire.
(b) The portal has been moved.
(c) They cannot take their weapons.
(d) They don't have enough keys.
2. What does Cian say about the bite mark that Larkin has?
(a) It looks like there is a tooth still in it.
(b) It is a scrape, not a puncture.
(c) It is bad.
(d) It will heal shortly.
3. What does Cian say when Blair asks if she is going to have to start calling Cian 'Uncle Cian'?
(a) Please don't.
(b) Only when I bring you candy.
(c) It would be a first.
(d) If it pleases you.
4. What does Moira say that she will do when she gets home?
(a) Ask her people to fight.
(b) Sign her city over to someone to rule.
(c) Order the city emptied.
(d) Say goodbye to those she loves.
5. What does Larkin do to the van the vampires have driven to the house?
(a) Pops the wheels.
(b) Takes the keys.
(c) Tips it over.
(d) Crushes the top.
6. How many people does Glenna say that they were able to get out of Lilith's caves?
(b) All that were alive and not mad.
(d) They are not sure.
7. Who does Blair say the punching bag is when Cian asks her?
(a) Algebra teacher.
(b) First boyfriend.
(c) IRS agent.
(d) Math teacher.
8. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
(a) .How to drive their parents insane.
(b) What started the world turning.
(c) How the vampire came to be.
(d) Where people came from
9. What does Morrigan tell Blair will happen in one week?
(a) They will have to leave Cian behind.
(b) They will go to Geall.
(c) Lilith will be ready to meet them.
(d) They must take a day and simply rest, with no training.
10. What does Blair say when Moira offers to shoot at the vampires at the edge of the trees?
(a) Only wound it.
(b) Let them think they are hid.
(c) Be sure to kill them.
(d) It will let them know they are not sleeping.
11. Why does Larkin get mad at Blair?
(a) She makes him leave the pub.
(b) He doesn't want her to demean herself.
(c) He feels she has called him a liar.
(d) She refused to go dancing with him.
12. Who does Larkin hear talking to him as he is nearing home?
13. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
(a) Because of an ancient prophecy.
(b) To fight to save the worlds.
(c) To find God.
(d) To find love.
14. What did Blair's father tell her when she asked if she meant anything to him?
(a) She was the only thing he loved.
(c) She was his legacy.
(d) No one meant anything to him.
15. What does Blair do when she first sees Cian in the hallway?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Touches the stake in her belt.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Asks him about Lilith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
2. What do Blair and Larkin agree on when they get back home?
3. How old does Blair tell Larkin that she was when she learned she was going to be a demon hunter?
4. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
5. What does Hoyt say is in the van that he found in the driveway?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)