|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moira say that she will do when she gets home?
(a) Say goodbye to those she loves.
(b) Sign her city over to someone to rule.
(c) Ask her people to fight.
(d) Order the city emptied.
2. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
(a) There is a prophecy about it.
(b) They are protected against it.
(c) Vampires don't turn witches or sorcerers.
(d) They loose most or all of their gift when they become a demon.
3. What did Blair's father tell her when she asked if she meant anything to him?
(a) She was the only thing he loved.
(c) She was his legacy.
(d) No one meant anything to him.
4. What does Glenna say she was dreaming of when Cian woke her?
(a) A voice she has never heard.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The people she couldn't save.
5. What does Cian do while in the library with Moira?
(a) Steps into a sliver of sunlight.
(b) Has a vision of Moira dying.
(c) Wakes her to drink her tea.
(d) Trips over a rug.
6. What does Larkin change into as he escapes the caves?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A cat.
(c) A spider.
(d) A snake.
7. What does Blair tell Larkin about a vampire bite?
(a) There are no words to describe it.
(b) It makes you a puppet.
(c) It burns and you might not live through it.
(d) It's like a drug.
8. What does Blair tell Larkin about the next battle that is going to happen while they are talking in Chapter 1?
(a) It will be in the day time.
(b) It will come too soon.
(c) It will be on their grounds.
(d) It won't be as easy.
9. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
(a) To find God.
(b) To find love.
(c) To fight to save the worlds.
(d) Because of an ancient prophecy.
10. What does Larkin notice when he wakes up?
(a) He is very tired.
(b) His neck still burns.
(c) His neck feels numb.
(d) He is extremely sore.
11. What is the title of the leader of the vampire army?
(a) Dark Lord.
(b) There is no title given.
12. Where does Lilith say was the last place she had seen her reflection?
(a) The eyes of the one who bit her.
(b) In her mother's mirror.
(c) At a ball two thousand years ago.
(d) At her sister's wedding.
13. What is the first thing that Larkin convinces Blair to buy him in the shops in town?
(a) A root beer float.
(b) A coat.
(c) Stick candy.
14. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) She might need him to lift something heavy.
(b) He has a fear of strange places.
(c) He might get lost.
(d) He can feel Lilith close by.
15. What does Lora say to her sparing partner that she runs through with a sword?
(a) If you were a human you would be dead.
(b) Does it sting?
(c) This is really getting old.
(d) That's the third time today, Do be more careful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
2. What gift does Midir have for Lilith?
3. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
4. How many people does Glenna say that they were able to get out of Lilith's caves?
5. What does Cian say that Lilith will do if she catches Larkin?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)