|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin say about the spot where he and Blair are standing?
(a) It would be a lovely place to nap.
(b) It would be a fine place for a battle.
(c) It must be bad when foul weather comes.
(d) It would make a pretty place to build a home.
2. What is the title of the leader of the vampire army?
(b) There is no title given.
(d) Dark Lord.
3. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) A way to find yourself.
(b) Something to make you feel unique.
(c) A personal statement.
(d) An act of rebellion.
4. What does Blair tell Larkin they are going to do when they pour the holy water on him?
(a) Leave him in direct sun light.
(b) Hold him down.
(c) Put a bible on his chest.
(d) Stand over him with a crucifix.
5. What does Larkin tell Blair he wants to do with her?
(a) Go to a pub.
(b) Go watch a movie.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Take her to dinner.
6. What does Morrigan tell Blair about the Valley of Silence?
(a) It is not set in stone.
(b) It is already under attack.
(c) It is the place where the battle will be held.
(d) It will be where they all die.
7. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
(a) He didn't want anything she had touched.
(b) She had better keep it, it was the only thing he was leaving.
(c) It was fake any way.
(d) He gave it to her and it was hers.
8. What does Blair say when Moira offers to shoot at the vampires at the edge of the trees?
(a) Be sure to kill them.
(b) It will let them know they are not sleeping.
(c) Only wound it.
(d) Let them think they are hid.
9. What does Blair say about frustration?
(a) It makes her easier to live with.
(b) It will give her an edge.
(c) She is used to frustration.
(d) It doesn't compare to the high from killing vampires.
10. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
(a) That she smells nice.
(b) That she doesn't have to be jealous.
(c) That he used to dream of her.
(d) That she reminds him of his mother.
11. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) Because they are scared.
(b) To keep warm.
(c) Because it is dark.
(d) To hear the rest of the tale.
12. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
(a) She talked to survivors.
(b) Her father gave her detailed information on vampires.
(c) She was bitten when she was eighteen.
(d) She has watched them feed before.
13. Why does Larkin get mad at Blair?
(a) She refused to go dancing with him.
(b) He feels she has called him a liar.
(c) He doesn't want her to demean herself.
(d) She makes him leave the pub.
14. What does Blair say they will use to watch Larkin as long as they can?
(a) Hoyt's magic necklace.
(b) The tracking device Larkin has.
(c) Cian's camera.
(d) Glenna's crystal.
15. What does Lilith call the humans that were rescued from her caves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
2. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
3. What does Larkin notice when he wakes up?
4. What does Blair do when she first sees Cian in the hallway?
5. Where does Lilith say she has to go when Davey offers to share his humans with her?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)