|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larkin doing while he and Blair are standing outside the false wall of the entrance to Lilith's cave?
2. What does Larkin say when Blair asks if he can breath fire when he turns into a dragon?
(a) No, how could they?
(b) No, it doesn't work that way.
(d) I have never tried.
3. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
(a) I won't wait up.
(b) I don't care when you get back.
(c) Be sure you have your own key.
(d) Better hope you are.
4. What does Larkin change into to go check on Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira as they cast their spell?
(a) A sparrow.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A monkey.
5. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) His foot had a sword driven through it.
(b) He was thrown off his horse.
(c) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
(d) He has an ingrown toenail.
6. What gift does Midir have for Lilith?
(a) A mirror that shows her face.
(b) A cloak to make her invisible.
(c) A ring to protect her from sunlight.
(d) A necklace to allow her to withstand a cross.
7. Where does Lilith say was the last place she had seen her reflection?
(a) At her sister's wedding.
(b) At a ball two thousand years ago.
(c) In her mother's mirror.
(d) The eyes of the one who bit her.
8. What does Larkin tell Blair she is?
(a) An angel.
(c) Nothing that could be douplicated.
(d) A warrior.
9. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
(a) What started the world turning.
(b) Where people came from
(c) .How to drive their parents insane.
(d) How the vampire came to be.
10. What is Blair that allows her to heal faster than humans?
(a) A demon hunter.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A witch.
11. What does Blair tell Larkin about the next battle that is going to happen while they are talking in Chapter 1?
(a) It will come too soon.
(b) It will be in the day time.
(c) It will be on their grounds.
(d) It won't be as easy.
12. What does Cian ask Hoyt to pick up for him in Chapter 2?
(a) Chicken's blood.
(c) Pig's blood.
(d) A volunteer from the vampire clinic.
13. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
(a) Cook Larkin a feast.
(b) Naked cartwheels.
(c) Take Larkin to Chicago.
(d) An Irish jig.
14. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
(a) They are protected against it.
(b) Vampires don't turn witches or sorcerers.
(c) There is a prophecy about it.
(d) They loose most or all of their gift when they become a demon.
15. What does Blair say when Moira offers to shoot at the vampires at the edge of the trees?
(a) Be sure to kill them.
(b) It will let them know they are not sleeping.
(c) Only wound it.
(d) Let them think they are hid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin notice when he wakes up?
2. Who does Larkin hear talking to him as he is nearing home?
3. What does Larkin tell Blair he wants to do with her?
4. What does Larkin notice about the fire behind the wizard in Lilith's cave?
5. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)