|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
(a) He isn't sure, maybe nothing.
(b) Men would be changed into demons.
(c) The worlds would be changed.
(d) The worlds would be destroyed.
2. What gift does Midir have for Lilith?
(a) A mirror that shows her face.
(b) A ring to protect her from sunlight.
(c) A necklace to allow her to withstand a cross.
(d) A cloak to make her invisible.
3. What does Larkin change into when he reaches Lilith's cave?
(a) A cat.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A rat.
(d) A cockroach.
4. What does the boy say when Lilith asks him which humans he wants to hunt through the caves?
(a) Let me look in their eyes.
(b) The young ones.
(c) You pick for me.
(d) Which ones will fight?
5. Where does Larkin find Blair at?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) Talking to Glenna.
(c) In the training room.
(d) In her room.
6. What is the title of the leader of the vampire army?
(b) There is no title given.
(d) Dark Lord.
7. What does Cian do while in the library with Moira?
(a) Has a vision of Moira dying.
(b) Steps into a sliver of sunlight.
(c) Wakes her to drink her tea.
(d) Trips over a rug.
8. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
(a) She isn't the one to be asking.
(b) They all lived.
(c) They did really well.
(d) They didn't do very well but they will get a second chance.
9. What does Blair say the creatures were that she and Larkin fought outside the cave?
(a) Human servants that work to earn the right to be vampires.
(c) She is not sure.
10. What does Blair think when Larkin says that she cannot be scared of something as simple as a kiss?
(a) She is not scared, but is wary.
(b) Every man she kisses winds up dead.
(c) She has never really been kissed.
(d) She doesn't want Larkin to kiss her.
11. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
(a) If someone taught him.
(b) If he ever gets tired of using it.
(c) How many women he has hurt with it.
(d) If he even has to turn it on.
12. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
(a) Not possible because the people are under vampire spells.
(b) Impossible without the help of a vampire.
(c) Not necessary since the people are there voluntary.
(d) A suicide mission.
13. What does Glenna tell Blair about her magic when they begin talking?
(a) It seems more natural.
(b) It seems to be harder to control.
(c) She seems to have more now that they are all together.
(d) She is able to control it better.
14. When Larkin first wakes up, what does he ask?
(a) Did they miss him?
(b) Do they have food or not?
(c) Does anyone have a beer?
(d) Why are women always nagging?
15. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
(a) A cross.
(b) A latin spell.
(c) A pentagram.
(d) A rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cian say about the bite mark that Larkin has?
2. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
3. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
4. Why does Blair tell Larkin no when he tries to kiss her again?
5. What does Moira say that she will do when she gets home?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)