|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
(a) That she smells nice.
(b) That she reminds him of his mother.
(c) That she doesn't have to be jealous.
(d) That he used to dream of her.
2. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
(b) He has an ingrown toenail.
(c) His foot had a sword driven through it.
(d) He was thrown off his horse.
3. What does Blair tell Larkin they are going to do when they pour the holy water on him?
(a) Put a bible on his chest.
(b) Hold him down.
(c) Leave him in direct sun light.
(d) Stand over him with a crucifix.
4. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
(a) He can find nothing for there to be glory in.
(b) That he was preparing a trap for the demons.
(c) That so many demons had fallen.
(d) That most of his men still lived.
5. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
(a) I don't care when you get back.
(b) Be sure you have your own key.
(c) Better hope you are.
(d) I won't wait up.
6. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
(a) They had all been in close proximity with Lilith that day.
(b) It is only happening to the females.
(c) There was a magical taint on all of them.
(d) They were exhausted, not merly resting.
7. What does Blair say the creatures were that she and Larkin fought outside the cave?
(c) She is not sure.
(d) Human servants that work to earn the right to be vampires.
8. When Larkin first wakes up, what does he ask?
(a) Does anyone have a beer?
(b) Do they have food or not?
(c) Why are women always nagging?
(d) Did they miss him?
9. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
(a) A personal item.
(b) Physical contact with the person.
(c) A pint of their blood.
(d) For them to have been bitten.
10. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
(a) Where people came from
(b) How the vampire came to be.
(c) .How to drive their parents insane.
(d) What started the world turning.
11. What does Midir say he will need to reopen the portal?
(a) A vampire circle.
(b) A full moon.
(c) A sacrifice.
(d) Lilith's blood.
12. What does Lilith call the humans that were rescued from her caves?
13. What do Glenna and Hoyt tell the others they can expect to find in the vampire caves?
(b) Dead animal bodies and booby traps.
(c) People in cages like cattle.
14. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
(a) Hoyt and Glenna.
15. What does Blair think when Larkin says that she cannot be scared of something as simple as a kiss?
(a) Every man she kisses winds up dead.
(b) She is not scared, but is wary.
(c) She has never really been kissed.
(d) She doesn't want Larkin to kiss her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
2. Where does Lilith say was the last place she had seen her reflection?
3. Why are Blair and the others stuck in the house for so many days?
4. What gift does Midir have for Lilith?
5. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)