|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair tell Moira in chapter eight when Moira says that Blair loves Larkin?
(a) That she does not love him.
(b) That she was not made to love people.
(c) That she is no good for anyone.
(d) That he cannot love her.
2. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
(a) That he used to dream of her.
(b) That she doesn't have to be jealous.
(c) That she smells nice.
(d) That she reminds him of his mother.
3. What does Larkin change into as he leaves?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bear.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A hawk.
4. Why does Larkin get mad at Blair?
(a) He feels she has called him a liar.
(b) She refused to go dancing with him.
(c) She makes him leave the pub.
(d) He doesn't want her to demean herself.
5. Why are Blair and the others stuck in the house for so many days?
(b) They have set up barriers.
(c) Hoyt and Glenna are working on spells for them.
(d) There are vampire and half-vampires waiting to ambush them.
6. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
(a) He plays in games and tournaments.
(b) His father had known of Larkin's destiny.
(c) His brother, a knight, had trained him.
(d) He had trained to be a knight.
7. What does Blair yell at Larkin while they are battling the enemy?
(a) Bear claw.
(b) Run away you idiot.
(c) Lion's jaw.
(d) Eagle's eye.
8. What does Larkin ask of Blair?
(a) To lay beside him while he sleeps.
(b) To find out how many of the people made it out alive.
(c) To go and look through the vampire van again.
(d) To promise him she won't go to the caves alone.
9. What does Larkin tell Blair she is?
(a) Nothing that could be douplicated.
(b) A warrior.
(d) An angel.
10. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
(a) How many women he has hurt with it.
(b) If he even has to turn it on.
(c) If someone taught him.
(d) If he ever gets tired of using it.
11. What do Glenna and Hoyt tell the others they can expect to find in the vampire caves?
(a) Dead animal bodies and booby traps.
(c) People in cages like cattle.
12. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
(b) The New World.
13. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
(a) He didn't want anything she had touched.
(b) She had better keep it, it was the only thing he was leaving.
(c) He gave it to her and it was hers.
(d) It was fake any way.
14. How old does Blair tell Larkin that she was when she learned she was going to be a demon hunter?
(c) From birth.
15. What does Larkin change into when he reaches Lilith's cave?
(a) A rat.
(b) A cockroach.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin change into to get him and Blair out of danger?
2. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
3. What does Larkin point out about the way that they were controlled in their sleep?
4. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
5. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)