|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Blair plan to capture one of the vampires?
(a) She doesn't have a plan.
(b) Use herself as bait.
(c) Follow them until sunrise.
(d) Hide and wait for them to come back.
2. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
(a) Raises sheep.
(b) He is the son of a duke and doesn't work.
(c) Works with horses.
3. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
(a) Goes out to kill the vampires outside the house.
(b) Goes out to buy guns.
(c) Goes to the training room.
(d) Goes to the caves where Lilith is.
4. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) A way to find yourself.
(b) Something to make you feel unique.
(c) An act of rebellion.
(d) A personal statement.
5. What does Blair tell Larkin about a vampire bite?
(a) It burns and you might not live through it.
(b) It makes you a puppet.
(c) There are no words to describe it.
(d) It's like a drug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Midir have for Lilith?
2. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
3. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
4. What does Larkin do to the van the vampires have driven to the house?
5. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)