|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
(a) I want you to stop seeing my son.
(b) I believe you are a fine warrior.
(c) I believe you are going to be happy in Geall.
(d) I know Larkin shares your bed.
2. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
(a) A latin spell.
(b) A rose.
(c) A pentagram.
(d) A cross.
3. How does Blair plan to capture one of the vampires?
(a) She doesn't have a plan.
(b) Follow them until sunrise.
(c) Hide and wait for them to come back.
(d) Use herself as bait.
4. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) He might get lost.
(b) He can feel Lilith close by.
(c) She might need him to lift something heavy.
(d) He has a fear of strange places.
5. What does Blair say about the liquid that Glenna makes her drink?
(a) It is wonderful.
(b) It's rough whiskey.
(c) She wants more.
(d) Tastes like liquid tree bark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moira call Blair to come see her?
2. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
3. Why does Larkin get mad at Blair?
4. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
5. Where does Lilith say was the last place she had seen her reflection?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)