|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moira say that they need to do to help train the men?
(a) Take them back to Ireland.
(b) Catch a live vampire to fight.
(c) Give them brain transplants.
(d) Have Cian fight them.
2. What does Larkin tell Blair he wants to do with her?
(a) Take her to dinner.
(b) Go watch a movie.
(c) Go to a pub.
(d) Go for a walk.
3. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
(b) He is the son of a duke and doesn't work.
(c) Raises sheep.
(d) Works with horses.
4. Where does Lilith say was the last place she had seen her reflection?
(a) The eyes of the one who bit her.
(b) In her mother's mirror.
(c) At her sister's wedding.
(d) At a ball two thousand years ago.
5. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
(a) They have a prophecy about the vampires.
(b) They were sent by the goddess.
(c) They are not Geallian.
(d) They have strict chain of command set up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair tell Larkin about a vampire bite?
2. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
3. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
4. What makes Blair run upstairs?
5. What does Larkin say about the spot where he and Blair are standing?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)