|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
(a) They did really well.
(b) They all lived.
(c) They didn't do very well but they will get a second chance.
(d) She isn't the one to be asking.
2. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
(a) She can feel something but not vampires.
(b) There are vampires watching but keeping their distance.
(c) There are no vampires.
(d) She can't feel any but it seems odd.
3. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
(a) To create more Vampyres.
(b) To feed off of man.
(c) To rule the world.
(d) No one is sure.
4. What does Morrigan tell Blair about the Valley of Silence?
(a) It is already under attack.
(b) It is not set in stone.
(c) It will be where they all die.
(d) It is the place where the battle will be held.
5. What do Blair and Larkin agree on when they get back home?
(a) That they need to go talk to the humans that Glenna saved.
(b) That they have to limit the magic used.
(c) That they must go back to the caves.
(d) That they need to stay away from Lilith's cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
2. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
3. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
4. What does Larkin notice when he wakes up?
5. What does Blair tell Glenna she should do?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)