|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
(a) To feed off of man.
(b) To rule the world.
(c) To create more Vampyres.
(d) No one is sure.
2. What does Larkin say was the thing allowed him to make it home when he was so sick?
(a) The thought of Blair waiting for him.
(b) Blair's voice.
(c) The knowledge that he struck Lilith where it hurt.
(d) Knowing that there might be vampires coming for Blair.
3. What does Blair yell at Larkin while they are battling the enemy?
(a) Run away you idiot.
(b) Bear claw.
(c) Eagle's eye.
(d) Lion's jaw.
4. Who does Blair say the punching bag is when Cian asks her?
(a) Algebra teacher.
(b) Math teacher.
(c) First boyfriend.
(d) IRS agent.
5. What does Moira say when her uncle questions trusting Cian?
(a) He has no choice in the matter.
(b) He only drinks pig blood.
(c) It is the god's will.
(d) There is no reason not to trust him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin tell her that Hoyt plans on doing when they are done?
2. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
3. What do Blair and Larkin agree on when they get back home?
4. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
5. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)