|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin notice when he wakes up?
(a) His neck feels numb.
(b) He is very tired.
(c) He is extremely sore.
(d) His neck still burns.
2. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
(a) I don't believe in demons.
(b) There will be men to protect me.
(c) You are a fool.
(d) The gods won't allow it.
3. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
(a) She is getting ready to leave also.
(b) Lilith is already gone.
(c) She is making a plan.
(d) She considers them insignificant.
4. What does Midir say he will need to reopen the portal?
(a) A sacrifice.
(b) Lilith's blood.
(c) A vampire circle.
(d) A full moon.
5. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
(a) To destroy humans.
(b) To kill the vampires.
(d) To become all powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
2. What does Larkin do when Blair jokes that he might stick in the form of a four-legged animal?
3. How old does Blair tell Larkin that she was when she learned she was going to be a demon hunter?
4. What does Blair want to think about trying to use as an advantage in the coming battle?
5. What is Larkin doing while he and Blair are standing outside the false wall of the entrance to Lilith's cave?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)