|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) He has a fear of strange places.
(b) She might need him to lift something heavy.
(c) He can feel Lilith close by.
(d) He might get lost.
2. What does Blair do after she has control of her emotions?
(a) Goes to the training room.
(b) Goes to the caves where Lilith is.
(c) Goes out to buy guns.
(d) Goes out to kill the vampires outside the house.
3. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) He was thrown off his horse.
(b) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
(c) He has an ingrown toenail.
(d) His foot had a sword driven through it.
4. What does Blair check on their way back to the castle?
(a) The water they had blessed by the holy man.
(b) The pitfalls that are disguised.
(c) The hidding holes with their weapons.
(d) The harness she gave Larkin.
5. What does Glenna tell Blair about her magic when they begin talking?
(a) She seems to have more now that they are all together.
(b) She is able to control it better.
(c) It seems more natural.
(d) It seems to be harder to control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glenna ask Cian to do?
2. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
3. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
4. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
5. What does Larkin tell Blair she is?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)