|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say when Larkin says that Lilith has been to the battle ground before planning out the battle?
(a) There is nothing they can do about it.
(b) She doesn't care.
(c) They can use that to their advantage.
(d) She has seen it before too.
2. Where do the vampires come from in the end?
(a) The ground.
(b) Seemingly out of thin air.
(d) Out of camaflaged hiding spaces.
3. What is Larkin doing while he and Blair are standing outside the false wall of the entrance to Lilith's cave?
4. What does Lilith call the humans that were rescued from her caves?
5. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
(a) Impossible without the help of a vampire.
(b) Not necessary since the people are there voluntary.
(c) A suicide mission.
(d) Not possible because the people are under vampire spells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moira say when her uncle questions trusting Cian?
2. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
3. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
4. What does Blair realize when she sees Lora?
5. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)