|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair tell Larkin about the holy water they are going to use on his wound?
(a) It will make him numb.
(b) It will hurt much worse than the bite.
(c) It stinks.
(d) It will make him sleep.
2. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
(a) That most of his men still lived.
(b) That he was preparing a trap for the demons.
(c) That so many demons had fallen.
(d) He can find nothing for there to be glory in.
3. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) A personal statement.
(b) A way to find yourself.
(c) An act of rebellion.
(d) Something to make you feel unique.
4. What does Cian say that Lilith will do if she catches Larkin?
(a) He is not sure.
(b) Mail them back the pieces.
(c) Use him as bait.
(d) Torture him and turn him.
5. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
(a) A personal item.
(b) For them to have been bitten.
(c) Physical contact with the person.
(d) A pint of their blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Larkin find Blair at?
2. What does Cian say separates him and Blair from the others?
3. What does Larkin's mother tell Blair?
4. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
5. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)