|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin say was the thing allowed him to make it home when he was so sick?
(a) The thought of Blair waiting for him.
(b) Blair's voice.
(c) Knowing that there might be vampires coming for Blair.
(d) The knowledge that he struck Lilith where it hurt.
2. What does the boy say when Lilith asks him which humans he wants to hunt through the caves?
(a) Let me look in their eyes.
(b) You pick for me.
(c) The young ones.
(d) Which ones will fight?
3. What does Blair do after Larkin asks her if her solution is to threaten, push, and shove?
(a) She begins crying.
(b) She throws him out of her room.
(c) She hits him in the face.
(d) She walks out of the room.
4. What does Riddock say concerns him about letting Blair, Hoyt, Glenna, and Cian take charge of the military?
(a) They are not Geallian.
(b) They have a prophecy about the vampires.
(c) They have strict chain of command set up.
(d) They were sent by the goddess.
5. What two weapons does Blair tell the men are most effective against vampires?
(a) Magic and faith.
(b) Fire and steel.
(c) Wood and fire.
(d) Steel and wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lilith call the humans that were rescued from her caves?
2. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
3. Where does Larkin find Blair at?
4. What does Cian tell Blair his contacts found at Jeremy's house?
5. What does Larkin tell Blair that she had been swinging when he got to her?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)