|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What power does Larkin have?
(a) The ability to wield a sword faster than any thing alive.
(b) The power to wield magic.
(c) The power to change into any living thing.
(d) The power to speak to animals.
2. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
(b) To kill the vampires.
(c) To become all powerful.
(d) To destroy humans.
3. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) Something to make you feel unique.
(b) A way to find yourself.
(c) An act of rebellion.
(d) A personal statement.
4. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
(a) To feed off of man.
(b) No one is sure.
(c) To rule the world.
(d) To create more Vampyres.
5. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
(a) If he even has to turn it on.
(b) If he ever gets tired of using it.
(c) If someone taught him.
(d) How many women he has hurt with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say when they start into the woods?
2. What suddenly happens that allows the vampires to begin coming out of the cave?
3. How old does Blair tell Larkin that she was when she learned she was going to be a demon hunter?
4. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
5. What does Larkin change into as he leaves?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)