|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
(a) The two moons.
(b) The amazing creatures.
(c) The way the air sparkles.
(d) The castle they see.
2. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
(a) Once someone is turned, they are no longer the person you loved.
(b) Kill them before they kill you.
(c) You can't save everyone.
(d) One mistake can cost you your life.
3. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
(a) Naked cartwheels.
(b) Cook Larkin a feast.
(c) Take Larkin to Chicago.
(d) An Irish jig.
4. What does Cian say after seeing the cloak when Glenna says that it should keep him from going up into flames?
(a) I've dreamed of a woman saying those words to me.
(b) That's what you should put on my tombstone.
(c) That was on my Christmas card last year with a little baby Jesus.
(d) Should being the operative word.
5. What does Larkin notice when he wakes up?
(a) He is extremely sore.
(b) His neck still burns.
(c) His neck feels numb.
(d) He is very tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair tell Moira in chapter eight when Moira says that Blair loves Larkin?
2. What does Larkin say when Blair asks if he can breath fire when he turns into a dragon?
3. What does Lilith call the humans that were rescued from her caves?
4. What does Larkin say he will do with Blair when they get to Geall?
5. What does Cian say separates him and Blair from the others?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)