|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin say he will do with Blair when they get to Geall?
(a) Take her on a picnic.
(b) Introduce her to the rest of his family.
(c) Show her his father's farm.
(d) Take her to a dance.
2. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
(b) He was thrown off his horse.
(c) His foot had a sword driven through it.
(d) He has an ingrown toenail.
3. Why does Larkin tell Blair that they will win?
(a) The vampires will begin to fight each other.
(b) Because survival is stronger than a desire to destroy.
(c) They have each other.
(d) There is no other option.
4. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
(a) To find God.
(b) Because of an ancient prophecy.
(c) To fight to save the worlds.
(d) To find love.
5. What suddenly happens that allows the vampires to begin coming out of the cave?
(a) An eclipse.
(b) Clouds block the sun.
(c) The sun sets.
(d) A dark spell causes the sun to go out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
2. What does Glenna say about the heart of a champion?
3. What is Larkin doing while he and Blair are standing outside the false wall of the entrance to Lilith's cave?
4. Where does Lilith say she has to go when Davey offers to share his humans with her?
5. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)