|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lilith say was the last place she had seen her reflection?
(a) The eyes of the one who bit her.
(b) At a ball two thousand years ago.
(c) In her mother's mirror.
(d) At her sister's wedding.
2. Why are Blair and the others stuck in the house for so many days?
(b) There are vampire and half-vampires waiting to ambush them.
(c) They have set up barriers.
(d) Hoyt and Glenna are working on spells for them.
3. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
(a) How wonderful it would have bene to be there.
(b) What the battle would be like if it happened now.
(c) The battle from above.
(d) Himself destroying a vampire.
4. Who does Blair say the punching bag is when Cian asks her?
(a) IRS agent.
(b) Math teacher.
(c) First boyfriend.
(d) Algebra teacher.
5. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
(a) That he was preparing a trap for the demons.
(b) That so many demons had fallen.
(c) He can find nothing for there to be glory in.
(d) That most of his men still lived.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morrigan tell Blair will happen in one week?
2. What does Glenna say about the heart of a champion?
3. What does Larkin notice when he wakes up?
4. What does Blair tell Moira in chapter eight when Moira says that Blair loves Larkin?
5. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)