|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Glenna and Hoyt tell the others they can expect to find in the vampire caves?
(a) Dead animal bodies and booby traps.
(d) People in cages like cattle.
2. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
(a) That she doesn't have to be jealous.
(b) That she smells nice.
(c) That he used to dream of her.
(d) That she reminds him of his mother.
3. What does Blair tell Glenna she should do?
(a) Get supplies and weapons together.
(b) Train the women while Blair trains the men.
(c) Get safe places for the children and elderly to hide.
(d) Trains the men.
4. What does Blair tell Larkin about the holy water they are going to use on his wound?
(a) It will hurt much worse than the bite.
(b) It stinks.
(c) It will make him sleep.
(d) It will make him numb.
5. What does Larkin notice when he wakes up?
(a) His neck feels numb.
(b) He is extremely sore.
(c) His neck still burns.
(d) He is very tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
2. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
3. Who does Larkin hear talking to him as he is nearing home?
4. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
5. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)