|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lora say to her sparing partner that she runs through with a sword?
(a) This is really getting old.
(b) If you were a human you would be dead.
(c) Does it sting?
(d) That's the third time today, Do be more careful.
2. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
(c) Hoyt and Glenna.
3. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) Because it is dark.
(b) Because they are scared.
(c) To hear the rest of the tale.
(d) To keep warm.
4. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
(a) Each other.
(c) The simple things.
(d) Knowing that he is not alone.
5. What did Jeremy tell Blair that she was after he learned that she killed vampires?
(a) A nightmare.
(b) Nothing to him.
(c) A monster.
(d) A freak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Blair and Glenna when they arrive in Geall?
2. What does Blair say they will use to watch Larkin as long as they can?
3. What problem does the group realize while they are making plans to get to the portal that will take them to Geall?
4. Why does Larkin tell Blair that they will win?
5. When Larkin first wakes up, what does he ask?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)