|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Riddock say when Blair asks him if he will fight?
(a) To the last breath.
(b) There is no other choice.
(c) I must stay here to rule.
(d) I will do whatever the gods order.
2. What does Morrigan tell Blair will happen in one week?
(a) They must take a day and simply rest, with no training.
(b) They will have to leave Cian behind.
(c) They will go to Geall.
(d) Lilith will be ready to meet them.
3. What does Cian say about the bite mark that Larkin has?
(a) It looks like there is a tooth still in it.
(b) It is a scrape, not a puncture.
(c) It is bad.
(d) It will heal shortly.
4. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
(d) Hoyt and Glenna.
5. What do Blair and Larkin agree on when they get back home?
(a) That they need to go talk to the humans that Glenna saved.
(b) That they need to stay away from Lilith's cave.
(c) That they have to limit the magic used.
(d) That they must go back to the caves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
2. What does Blair tell Larkin about the holy water they are going to use on his wound?
3. What does Larkin say was the thing allowed him to make it home when he was so sick?
4. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
5. What does Cian say he feels like when he puts on the cloak?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)