|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
(a) A personal item.
(b) For them to have been bitten.
(c) A pint of their blood.
(d) Physical contact with the person.
2. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) Because it is dark.
(b) To hear the rest of the tale.
(c) To keep warm.
(d) Because they are scared.
3. What does Glenna say about the heart of a champion?
(a) Sometimes it is tender.
(b) It is usually very large.
(c) It cann't be hidden away.
(d) It is harder to get to.
4. What does Blair say about frustration?
(a) It doesn't compare to the high from killing vampires.
(b) It will give her an edge.
(c) She is used to frustration.
(d) It makes her easier to live with.
5. What does Cian tell Glenna that the stake is that he puts on the counter?
(a) A toothpick.
(b) A present for Lilith.
(c) A friendly reminder.
(d) A peace offering from Blair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cian find when he reaches the Dance?
2. What does Blair think when Larkin says that she cannot be scared of something as simple as a kiss?
3. What does Blair say may be the reason Lilith hasn't attacked?
4. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
5. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)