|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say they will use to watch Larkin as long as they can?
(a) Glenna's crystal.
(b) Hoyt's magic necklace.
(c) Cian's camera.
(d) The tracking device Larkin has.
2. What suddenly happens that allows the vampires to begin coming out of the cave?
(a) An eclipse.
(b) The sun sets.
(c) A dark spell causes the sun to go out.
(d) Clouds block the sun.
3. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) His foot had a sword driven through it.
(b) He was thrown off his horse.
(c) He has an ingrown toenail.
(d) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
4. What does Blair tell Larkin about the holy water they are going to use on his wound?
(a) It will hurt much worse than the bite.
(b) It will make him sleep.
(c) It will make him numb.
(d) It stinks.
5. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) Because it is dark.
(b) To keep warm.
(c) Because they are scared.
(d) To hear the rest of the tale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
2. What does Larkin do to the van the vampires have driven to the house?
3. What does Blair say the creatures were that she and Larkin fought outside the cave?
4. What did Jeremy tell Blair when she tried to give him her engagement ring back?
5. What does Lora say to her sparing partner that she runs through with a sword?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)