|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
(a) Naked cartwheels.
(b) Take Larkin to Chicago.
(c) An Irish jig.
(d) Cook Larkin a feast.
2. What does Hoyt say about the boy that Lilith calls her son?
(a) He could be dangerous.
(b) He is a weakness for her.
(c) He has never heard of one so young being changed.
(d) They need to find out more about him.
3. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
(a) For them to have been bitten.
(b) Physical contact with the person.
(c) A pint of their blood.
(d) A personal item.
4. What is the title of the leader of the vampire army?
(a) Dark Lord.
(c) There is no title given.
5. What does Larkin do to the van the vampires have driven to the house?
(a) Takes the keys.
(b) Crushes the top.
(c) Tips it over.
(d) Pops the wheels.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Larkin first wakes up, what does he ask?
2. What does Blair say when Moira offers to shoot at the vampires at the edge of the trees?
3. What does Cian ask Hoyt to pick up for him in Chapter 2?
4. What does Larkin ask of Blair?
5. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)