|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin change into as he escapes the caves?
(a) A snake.
(b) A spider.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A cat.
2. What does Larkin do to the van the vampires have driven to the house?
(a) Crushes the top.
(b) Pops the wheels.
(c) Takes the keys.
(d) Tips it over.
3. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
(b) He was thrown off his horse.
(c) He has an ingrown toenail.
(d) His foot had a sword driven through it.
4. What does Larkin notice about the fire behind the wizard in Lilith's cave?
(a) It seemed to give off cold rather than heat.
(b) It moves around the room.
(c) It changes color.
(d) It burns without a log or hearth.
5. What does Blair say about frustration?
(a) It doesn't compare to the high from killing vampires.
(b) It makes her easier to live with.
(c) She is used to frustration.
(d) It will give her an edge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lilith call the humans that were rescued from her caves?
2. What does Larkin say was the thing allowed him to make it home when he was so sick?
3. What does Blair tell Moira in chapter eight when Moira says that Blair loves Larkin?
4. What does Larkin say when Blair asks if he can breath fire when he turns into a dragon?
5. Where does Lilith say was the last place she had seen her reflection?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)