|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
(b) Ice tea.
(d) A Coke.
2. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
(a) Himself destroying a vampire.
(b) What the battle would be like if it happened now.
(c) The battle from above.
(d) How wonderful it would have bene to be there.
3. What does Glenna tell Blair about her magic when they begin talking?
(a) She is able to control it better.
(b) It seems more natural.
(c) It seems to be harder to control.
(d) She seems to have more now that they are all together.
4. What does Blair tell Larkin about a vampire bite?
(a) It burns and you might not live through it.
(b) It's like a drug.
(c) It makes you a puppet.
(d) There are no words to describe it.
5. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
(c) Hoyt and Glenna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoyt say about the boy that Lilith calls her son?
2. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
3. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
4. What does Blair say they will use to watch Larkin as long as they can?
5. Why does Moira say that they would know if Larkin was dead?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)