|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glenna say about the heart of a champion?
(a) It is usually very large.
(b) It cann't be hidden away.
(c) Sometimes it is tender.
(d) It is harder to get to.
2. What is the first thing that Larkin convinces Blair to buy him in the shops in town?
(a) Stick candy.
(c) A root beer float.
(d) A coat.
3. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
(a) To rule the world.
(b) No one is sure.
(c) To feed off of man.
(d) To create more Vampyres.
4. What does Larkin ask of Blair?
(a) To promise him she won't go to the caves alone.
(b) To go and look through the vampire van again.
(c) To lay beside him while he sleeps.
(d) To find out how many of the people made it out alive.
5. Where does Lilith say was the last place she had seen her reflection?
(a) In her mother's mirror.
(b) At a ball two thousand years ago.
(c) At her sister's wedding.
(d) The eyes of the one who bit her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Larkin hear talking to him as he is nearing home?
2. What does Moira say about a sorcerer or witch being turned into a vampire?
3. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
4. When Larkin first wakes up, what does he ask?
5. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)