|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair tell Larkin about the next battle that is going to happen while they are talking in Chapter 1?
(a) It won't be as easy.
(b) It will be on their grounds.
(c) It will come too soon.
(d) It will be in the day time.
2. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
(a) A bear.
(b) A shark.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A horse.
3. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Sips his wine.
(b) Stirs the fire.
(c) Scratches his beared.
(d) Takes a bite of soup.
4. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) An act of rebellion.
(b) A way to find yourself.
(c) A personal statement.
(d) Something to make you feel unique.
5. How old does Blair tell Larkin that she was when she learned she was going to be a demon hunter?
(d) From birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
2. What does Cian ask Hoyt to pick up for him in Chapter 2?
3. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
4. How many worlds are there as it is explained in the prologue?
5. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)