|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
(a) To destroy humans.
(c) To kill the vampires.
(d) To become all powerful.
2. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
(b) A Coke.
(c) Ice tea.
3. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
(a) I won't wait up.
(b) Better hope you are.
(c) Be sure you have your own key.
(d) I don't care when you get back.
4. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bear.
(c) A shark.
(d) A dragon.
5. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
(a) He had trained to be a knight.
(b) He plays in games and tournaments.
(c) His father had known of Larkin's destiny.
(d) His brother, a knight, had trained him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
2. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
3. What does Blair say tattoos are?
4. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
5. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)