|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
(b) He was thrown off his horse.
(c) His foot had a sword driven through it.
(d) He has an ingrown toenail.
2. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
(a) I won't wait up.
(b) I don't care when you get back.
(c) Be sure you have your own key.
(d) Better hope you are.
3. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
(a) No one is sure.
(b) To feed off of man.
(c) To rule the world.
(d) To create more Vampyres.
4. What does Blair NOT pack in as they get ready to leave the house?
(d) Butcher knives.
5. What is Blair that allows her to heal faster than humans?
(a) A demon hunter.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
2. How many worlds are there as it is explained in the prologue?
3. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
4. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
5. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)