|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
(a) The air was thick with blood and tears.
(b) The ground was scorched.
(c) The mourning doves cooed.
(d) The rain had washed away the blood.
2. What does Blair tell Larkin about a vampire bite?
(a) It makes you a puppet.
(b) There are no words to describe it.
(c) It's like a drug.
(d) It burns and you might not live through it.
3. What is Blair that allows her to heal faster than humans?
(a) A witch.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A demon hunter.
(d) A werewolf.
4. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
(a) I won't wait up.
(b) Better hope you are.
(c) Be sure you have your own key.
(d) I don't care when you get back.
5. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
(a) His brother, a knight, had trained him.
(b) He plays in games and tournaments.
(c) He had trained to be a knight.
(d) His father had known of Larkin's destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
2. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
3. What power does Larkin have?
4. How many worlds are there as it is explained in the prologue?
5. What is the title of the leader of the vampire army?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)