|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
(a) .How to drive their parents insane.
(b) What started the world turning.
(c) Where people came from
(d) How the vampire came to be.
2. What does Blair NOT pack in as they get ready to leave the house?
(b) Butcher knives.
3. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
(a) A rose.
(b) A cross.
(c) A pentagram.
(d) A latin spell.
4. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) Because it is dark.
(b) Because they are scared.
(c) To hear the rest of the tale.
(d) To keep warm.
5. How many worlds are there as it is explained in the prologue?
(a) Just one.
(b) One for each living person.
(c) They cannot be counted.
(d) Only three.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cian ask Hoyt to pick up for him in Chapter 2?
2. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
3. What does Blair say tattoos are?
4. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
5. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)