|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
(a) He can find nothing for there to be glory in.
(b) That he was preparing a trap for the demons.
(c) That most of his men still lived.
(d) That so many demons had fallen.
2. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) He has an ingrown toenail.
(b) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
(c) He was thrown off his horse.
(d) His foot had a sword driven through it.
3. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
(a) How wonderful it would have bene to be there.
(b) Himself destroying a vampire.
(c) The battle from above.
(d) What the battle would be like if it happened now.
4. What does Blair NOT pack in as they get ready to leave the house?
(a) Butcher knives.
5. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
(a) Ice tea.
(d) A Coke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
2. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
3. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
4. What does Blair tell Larkin about a vampire bite?
5. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)