|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
(a) The battle from above.
(b) Himself destroying a vampire.
(c) How wonderful it would have bene to be there.
(d) What the battle would be like if it happened now.
2. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
(a) Not possible because the people are under vampire spells.
(b) Not necessary since the people are there voluntary.
(c) Impossible without the help of a vampire.
(d) A suicide mission.
3. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
(a) The rain had washed away the blood.
(b) The air was thick with blood and tears.
(c) The mourning doves cooed.
(d) The ground was scorched.
4. What is Blair that allows her to heal faster than humans?
(a) A demon hunter.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A witch.
(d) A vampire.
5. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
(a) His brother, a knight, had trained him.
(b) His father had known of Larkin's destiny.
(c) He had trained to be a knight.
(d) He plays in games and tournaments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What power does Larkin have?
2. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
3. What does Blair say tattoos are?
4. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
5. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)