|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Stirs the fire.
(b) Sips his wine.
(c) Scratches his beared.
(d) Takes a bite of soup.
2. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
(b) The New World.
3. What does Cian ask Hoyt to pick up for him in Chapter 2?
(a) A volunteer from the vampire clinic.
(b) Chicken's blood.
(d) Pig's blood.
4. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
(a) A rose.
(b) A latin spell.
(c) A cross.
(d) A pentagram.
5. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) He has an ingrown toenail.
(b) His foot had a sword driven through it.
(c) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
(d) He was thrown off his horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
2. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
3. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
4. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
5. How old does Blair tell Larkin that she was when she learned she was going to be a demon hunter?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)