|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
(a) A latin spell.
(b) A pentagram.
(c) A rose.
(d) A cross.
2. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) To keep warm.
(b) Because they are scared.
(c) To hear the rest of the tale.
(d) Because it is dark.
3. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
(a) The worlds would be changed.
(b) Men would be changed into demons.
(c) He isn't sure, maybe nothing.
(d) The worlds would be destroyed.
4. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
(a) The New World.
5. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
(a) Himself destroying a vampire.
(b) What the battle would be like if it happened now.
(c) The battle from above.
(d) How wonderful it would have bene to be there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
2. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
3. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
4. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
5. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)