|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
(a) The air was thick with blood and tears.
(b) The mourning doves cooed.
(c) The ground was scorched.
(d) The rain had washed away the blood.
2. What is Blair that allows her to heal faster than humans?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A witch.
(d) A demon hunter.
3. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Scratches his beared.
(b) Sips his wine.
(c) Takes a bite of soup.
(d) Stirs the fire.
4. Why are the children huddled close together in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) To hear the rest of the tale.
(b) Because it is dark.
(c) To keep warm.
(d) Because they are scared.
5. What does Blair NOT pack in as they get ready to leave the house?
(c) Butcher knives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
2. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
3. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
4. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
5. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)