|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
(a) A horse.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A bear.
(d) A shark.
2. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
(a) He had trained to be a knight.
(b) His brother, a knight, had trained him.
(c) He plays in games and tournaments.
(d) His father had known of Larkin's destiny.
3. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
(a) It means that she is beautiful and brave.
(b) It says she is a savior of men.
(c) It is the mark of royalty.
(d) It is the mark of the defenders.
4. What does Blair tell Larkin about the next battle that is going to happen while they are talking in Chapter 1?
(a) It will be in the day time.
(b) It will be on their grounds.
(c) It will come too soon.
(d) It won't be as easy.
5. What does Blair tell Larkin about a vampire bite?
(a) There are no words to describe it.
(b) It's like a drug.
(c) It makes you a puppet.
(d) It burns and you might not live through it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
2. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
3. What is Blair that allows her to heal faster than humans?
4. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
5. What does Blair say tattoos are?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)