|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What power does Larkin have?
(a) The ability to wield a sword faster than any thing alive.
(b) The power to speak to animals.
(c) The power to change into any living thing.
(d) The power to wield magic.
2. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
(a) To find God.
(b) To find love.
(c) To fight to save the worlds.
(d) Because of an ancient prophecy.
3. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
(a) It is the mark of royalty.
(b) It is the mark of the defenders.
(c) It says she is a savior of men.
(d) It means that she is beautiful and brave.
4. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
(a) To destroy humans.
(b) To kill the vampires.
(c) To become all powerful.
5. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
(a) Kill them before they kill you.
(b) You can't save everyone.
(c) One mistake can cost you your life.
(d) Once someone is turned, they are no longer the person you loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
2. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
3. What does Blair say tattoos are?
4. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
5. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)