|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What power does Larkin have?
(a) The power to change into any living thing.
(b) The power to wield magic.
(c) The power to speak to animals.
(d) The ability to wield a sword faster than any thing alive.
2. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
(a) Stirs the fire.
(b) Scratches his beared.
(c) Sips his wine.
(d) Takes a bite of soup.
3. What does Blair tell Larkin about a vampire bite?
(a) It's like a drug.
(b) There are no words to describe it.
(c) It burns and you might not live through it.
(d) It makes you a puppet.
4. What is the title of the leader of the vampire army?
(b) There is no title given.
(c) Dark Lord.
5. What do Glenna and Hoyt tell the others they can expect to find in the vampire caves?
(c) People in cages like cattle.
(d) Dead animal bodies and booby traps.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many worlds are there as it is explained in the prologue?
2. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
3. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
4. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
5. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)