|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
(a) A horse.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A shark.
(d) A bear.
2. What does Blair tell Larkin about a vampire bite?
(a) There are no words to describe it.
(b) It makes you a puppet.
(c) It burns and you might not live through it.
(d) It's like a drug.
3. How many worlds are there as it is explained in the prologue?
(a) They cannot be counted.
(b) Only three.
(c) Just one.
(d) One for each living person.
4. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
(a) The simple things.
(b) Knowing that he is not alone.
(d) Each other.
5. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) An act of rebellion.
(b) A personal statement.
(c) A way to find yourself.
(d) Something to make you feel unique.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the leader of the vampire army?
2. What does Larkin tell her that he does for a living back home?
3. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
4. What do the sorcerer and the witch pledge as the old man describes it in the prologue?
5. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)