|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
(a) A shark.
(b) A horse.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A bear.
2. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
(a) What started the world turning.
(b) Where people came from
(c) How the vampire came to be.
(d) .How to drive their parents insane.
3. What does Blair say tattoos are?
(a) An act of rebellion.
(b) Something to make you feel unique.
(c) A way to find yourself.
(d) A personal statement.
4. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
(a) How wonderful it would have bene to be there.
(b) Himself destroying a vampire.
(c) What the battle would be like if it happened now.
(d) The battle from above.
5. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
(a) A latin spell.
(b) A rose.
(c) A pentagram.
(d) A cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the old man is searching for the right words in the prologue what does he do?
2. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
3. In Chapter 2 who says that they will be in charge of the fire?
4. What does Blair tell Larkin about the next battle that is going to happen while they are talking in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)