|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Larkin limp in chapter one?
(a) An arrow had struck him in the thigh durring battle.
(b) He was thrown off his horse.
(c) He has an ingrown toenail.
(d) His foot had a sword driven through it.
2. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
(a) A rose.
(b) A cross.
(c) A pentagram.
(d) A latin spell.
3. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
(a) A Coke.
(d) Ice tea.
4. What do Glenna and Hoyt tell the others they can expect to find in the vampire caves?
(c) People in cages like cattle.
(d) Dead animal bodies and booby traps.
5. What does the old man realize the young boy is imagining in the prologue when the boy talks of the defeat of the vampires?
(a) The battle from above.
(b) How wonderful it would have bene to be there.
(c) What the battle would be like if it happened now.
(d) Himself destroying a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
2. What does Blair say tattoos are?
3. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
4. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
5. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)