|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
(a) He can find nothing for there to be glory in.
(b) That so many demons had fallen.
(c) That he was preparing a trap for the demons.
(d) That most of his men still lived.
2. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
(a) They did really well.
(b) She isn't the one to be asking.
(c) They all lived.
(d) They didn't do very well but they will get a second chance.
3. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
(a) A suicide mission.
(b) Not possible because the people are under vampire spells.
(c) Impossible without the help of a vampire.
(d) Not necessary since the people are there voluntary.
4. What reason is it said that the warrior came to join the brother and the friend?
(a) To fight to save the worlds.
(b) To find God.
(c) Because of an ancient prophecy.
(d) To find love.
5. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
(a) The New World.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
2. What does Cian say when Hoyt says they will be back before sunset in Chapter 2?
3. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
4. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
5. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)