|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal had Larkin been in the shape of in the battle as described in chapter one?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A horse.
(c) A shark.
(d) A bear.
2. What does the old man NOT say about the scene of the dawn after the first battle as he explains it to the children in the prologue?
(a) The mourning doves cooed.
(b) The air was thick with blood and tears.
(c) The ground was scorched.
(d) The rain had washed away the blood.
3. What does Larkin say about Blair's tattoo?
(a) It means that she is beautiful and brave.
(b) It is the mark of the defenders.
(c) It says she is a savior of men.
(d) It is the mark of royalty.
4. How does Blair know about vampire bites?
(a) Her father gave her detailed information on vampires.
(b) She was bitten when she was eighteen.
(c) She talked to survivors.
(d) She has watched them feed before.
5. What does Blair say it would be if someone tried to rescue the people in the vampire caves?
(a) Impossible without the help of a vampire.
(b) A suicide mission.
(c) Not possible because the people are under vampire spells.
(d) Not necessary since the people are there voluntary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Larkin know how to handle a sword?
2. What does the old man say would happen if the six heroes had been defeated as he explains it in the prologue?
3. What does Cian ask Hoyt to pick up for him in Chapter 2?
4. What does Blair NOT pack in as they get ready to leave the house?
5. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)