|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Blair that allows her to heal faster than humans?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A witch.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A demon hunter.
2. What does Blair say killing the vampire she had known taught her as she describes it to Larkin?
(a) One mistake can cost you your life.
(b) You can't save everyone.
(c) Once someone is turned, they are no longer the person you loved.
(d) Kill them before they kill you.
3. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
(a) That most of his men still lived.
(b) That he was preparing a trap for the demons.
(c) He can find nothing for there to be glory in.
(d) That so many demons had fallen.
4. What does the old man tell the children they now know when he is talking to them in the prologue?
(a) Where people came from
(b) .How to drive their parents insane.
(c) What started the world turning.
(d) How the vampire came to be.
5. What does Larkin pull out of the refrigerator in chapter one?
(c) A Coke.
(d) Ice tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Larkin explain that the Vampyre's exist in chapter one?
2. In the prologue what does the old man say that man needs comfort from?
3. What does Blair NOT pack in as they get ready to leave the house?
4. How old does Blair tell Larkin that she was when she learned she was going to be a demon hunter?
5. What does Blair say that Glenna's tattoo is of?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)