|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin say some people explain is the reason that the water at Faerie Falls is so warm?
(a) The faeries warm it each morning with their breath.
(b) It is actually in another world.
(c) The love of the faeries warms it.
(d) The faeries warm it when they bath in it.
2. What is the first thing that Larkin convinces Blair to buy him in the shops in town?
(b) Stick candy.
(c) A root beer float.
(d) A coat.
3. What does Larkin change into to get him and Blair out of danger?
(a) A lion.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A whale.
(d) A pegasus.
4. What does the young girl say to Glenna when she tells her that vampires can run like lightning?
(a) There will be men to protect me.
(b) The gods won't allow it.
(c) I don't believe in demons.
(d) You are a fool.
5. What do Blair and Larkin agree on when they get back home?
(a) That they must go back to the caves.
(b) That they have to limit the magic used.
(c) That they need to go talk to the humans that Glenna saved.
(d) That they need to stay away from Lilith's cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1 what does Blair tell Glenna when Glenna asks how they did in the battle with the vampires?
2. What place did the scholar and shifter of shapes come to through the Dance of the Gods?
3. What does Blair tell Larkin they are going to do when they pour the holy water on him?
4. What dose Larkin say when Blair points out that most of them might die if they go in for a daylight attack on the caves again?
5. What does Cian say he feels like when he puts on the cloak?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)