|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
(a) That she doesn't have to be jealous.
(b) That he used to dream of her.
(c) That she reminds him of his mother.
(d) That she smells nice.
2. What does Larkin say about the spot where he and Blair are standing?
(a) It would make a pretty place to build a home.
(b) It would be a lovely place to nap.
(c) It would be a fine place for a battle.
(d) It must be bad when foul weather comes.
3. What does Blair NOT pack in as they get ready to leave the house?
(b) Butcher knives.
4. What does Glenna tell Blair about her magic when they begin talking?
(a) It seems more natural.
(b) It seems to be harder to control.
(c) She seems to have more now that they are all together.
(d) She is able to control it better.
5. What does Blair say that she will do if they are still alive in November?
(a) An Irish jig.
(b) Naked cartwheels.
(c) Take Larkin to Chicago.
(d) Cook Larkin a feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Blair that allows her to heal faster than humans?
2. In chapter one what does Larkin say there had been glory in?
3. What does Glenna say about the heart of a champion?
4. What does Larkin change into to go check on Hoyt, Glenna, and Moira as they cast their spell?
5. What does Glenna say she was dreaming of when Cian woke her?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)