|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say about Moira after Moira has left?
(a) Moira is looking like a queen.
(b) Moira is not ready to be a queen.
(c) Moira looks ill.
(d) Moira needs some help.
2. What does Larkin tell Blair while they are at the pub?
(a) That she smells nice.
(b) That he used to dream of her.
(c) That she doesn't have to be jealous.
(d) That she reminds him of his mother.
3. Why does Larkin tell Blair to not let him go when they go to town?
(a) She might need him to lift something heavy.
(b) He might get lost.
(c) He has a fear of strange places.
(d) He can feel Lilith close by.
4. What does Larkin tell Blair she is?
(a) Nothing that could be douplicated.
(b) An angel.
(d) A warrior.
5. Why are Blair and the others stuck in the house for so many days?
(a) Hoyt and Glenna are working on spells for them.
(b) There are vampire and half-vampires waiting to ambush them.
(c) They have set up barriers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hoyt and Glenna say they are working on in the way of spells?
2. In chapter five what does Blair say is usually needed to put a person in a trance?
3. What does Blair tell Glenna when she is asking what is essential in Glenna's trunk?
4. When Larkin and Blair get to the pub what does she ask him about his charm?
5. How many vampires is Blair able to capture in the woods?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)