Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 11)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Chapter 10, the death of someone by a heroin overdose is mentioned. Who died?
2. How many spikes does Leaphorn spy on Cata's right shoe?
3. By a white man's standards, what is Shorty Bowlegs net worth?
4. Who considers the hippies as generous, ignorant, friendly, bad mannered but well intentioned?
5. According to Cecil, why is a kachina after his brother and Ernesto?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the boy in Chapter 1 training for?
This section contains 1,091 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)