|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the early part of Chapter 16, what affects Leaphorn's ability to move and talk?
(d) A paralytic drug.
2. What is Halona?
(a) The Higher Place of the World.
(b) A canyon.
(c) A river.
(d) The Middle Place of the World.
3. What is the color of the mask that Leaphorn describes to Pasquaanti?
4. According to legend, who teaches Clumsy Boy the prayers for hunting deer?
(a) Sun Father.
(b) Father Coyote.
(c) Zuni War God.
5. In Chapter 16, what type of gun hits Leaphorn?
(a) Carbon dioxide pellet gun.
(d) .45 caliber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leaphorn recognize from the photos that John O'Malley shows him?
2. In Chapter 11, what noise covers Leaphorn's arrival at the commune?
3. In Chapter 12, where is grid Seventeen W that Isaacs is working from?
4. In Zuni mythology, what is the penalty for sacrilege?
5. In Chapter 18, what does Leaphorn believe will hide him from others in his stakeout over the Zuni village?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)