|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what do Leaphorn and Susanne share for dinner?
(a) An orange.
(b) Beef jerky.
(c) Candy bar.
(d) Potted meat.
2. When was the last time that Father Ingles spoke with Ernesto Cata?
(a) School on Friday.
(b) Saturday's Confessional.
(c) More than a week previously.
(d) Sunday Mass.
3. In Chapter 12, who suggests that the killings are based upon a feud between Navajo and Zuni?
(a) Agent Baker.
(b) Ted O'Malley.
(d) Ted Isaacs.
4. What does Ted Isaacs plan to do with the information he receives from Leaphorn in the last chapter?
(a) He decides to ignore what can't be proven.
(b) He decides to be honest and tell the school the truth.
(c) He decides to go after Susanne.
(d) The reader doesn't learn that.
5. How many people does Leaphorn estimate would be at Zuni village during Shalako?
(a) 500 more than the usual population.
(b) Four thousand.
(c) Ten thousand.
(d) Seven to eight thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leaphorn accuse of salting the site?
2. In Chapter 14, where is the sky-diving exhibition that Leaphorn hears about on the radio?
3. In Chapter 14, who performs the third search of the Bowlegs hogan?
4. In Chapter 16, what does Leaphorn find inside the fetish offering?
5. What feathers does Leaphorn think he saw on the kachina mask?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)