|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What taboo did Ernesto worry he had broken?
(a) Feeling and expressing anger.
(b) Stealing from Dr. Reynolds' truck.
(c) Talking about being Little Fire God to George.
(d) Teaching George the Zuni religion.
2. In Chapter 14, who performs the third search of the Bowlegs hogan?
(a) The killer.
(c) Cecil Bowlegs.
(d) Federal agents.
3. In Chapter 11, where does Leaphorn find Susanne?
(a) At the windmill.
(b) In the hogan.
(c) Taking a walk.
(d) At the dig site.
4. How does Ted Isaacs refer to his family?
(a) Absent; he grew up in foster homes.
(b) Emotionally distant, well off family in Florida.
(c) Poor east Tennessee white trash.
(d) Middle class upbringing in Ohio.
5. In Chapter 16, what does Leaphorn find inside the fetish offering?
(a) Turquoise bead, tip of a lance point, and abalone shell.
(b) Arrow point, turquoise, and clay.
(c) Coral, medallion, and blood.
(d) Wood carving, deer hair, and silver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leaphorn go after leaving Ted Isaacs?
2. According to legend, who teaches Clumsy Boy the prayers for hunting deer?
3. In Chapter 14, where is the sky-diving exhibition that Leaphorn hears about on the radio?
4. What is the age and sex of Susanne's sibling?
5. In Chapter 18, what does Leaphorn believe will hide him from others in his stakeout over the Zuni village?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)