|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what does Leaphorn find in the alley?
(a) The body of George Bowlegs.
(b) Only a trail of blood.
(c) Another fetish.
(d) The kachina mask he had seen.
2. In Chapter 14, who performs the third search of the Bowlegs hogan?
(a) Federal agents.
(c) The killer.
(d) Cecil Bowlegs.
3. What does Leaphorn find made of blue and yellow songbird feathers in Chapter 19?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A mask.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A prayer plume.
4. How many people does Leaphorn estimate would be at Zuni village during Shalako?
(a) Four thousand.
(b) Ten thousand.
(c) Seven to eight thousand.
(d) 500 more than the usual population.
5. How does Ted Isaacs refer to his family?
(a) Middle class upbringing in Ohio.
(b) Poor east Tennessee white trash.
(c) Emotionally distant, well off family in Florida.
(d) Absent; he grew up in foster homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time that Father Ingles spoke with Ernesto Cata?
2. Who does Leaphorn recognize from the photos that John O'Malley shows him?
3. What order is Father Ingles with?
4. According to legend, who teaches Clumsy Boy the prayers for hunting deer?
5. In Chapter 14, Leaphorn is traveling on N.M. 53 until it turns into what road at the state line?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)