Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 11)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. By a white man's standards, what is Shorty Bowlegs net worth?
2. What is the age and sex of Susanne's sibling?
a) 14-year-old brother.
b) 11-year-old brother.
c) 10-year-old sister.
d) 13-year-old sister.
3. In Chapter 5, what face turns to scarred white ice?
a) Shorty Bowlegs.
b) The moon.
c) A Zuni elder.
d) Corn Mountain.
4. In Chapter 10, to what job is Naranjo assigned?
a) Escorting the federal agents around.
b) Covering non-Navajo periphery of the Zuni reservation.
c) Interviewing the Zuni.
d) Monitoring the highways.
5. In Chapter 3, Leaphorn makes the observation that days that begin badly end...
This section contains 963 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)