Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1
1. In Chapter 1, why are there some things that the Little Fire God's friend, George Bowlegs, can't know?
2. Describe the boy called the Little Fire God in Chapter 1.
3. What is the boy in Chapter 1 training for?
4. Describe the landscape in Chapter 1.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 2
5. What is the job given to Lieutenant Joe Leaphorn in Chapter 2 and why?
6. Explain the Bow Society as mentioned in Dance Hall of the Dead?
This section contains 905 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)