Short Answer Questions Key
1. In <i>Dance Hall of the Dead,</i> what does Shulawitsi mean?
Little Fire God.
2. What language do words like Shulawitsi and Shalako come from?
3. When does <i>Dance Hall of the Dead</i> begin?
4. What happened to Hu-tu-tu when he stumbled on the causeway over the Zuni Wash?
Salamobia struck him with their yucca wands.
5. What is taboo in the eight days leading to Shalako?
6. What clan does the Little Fire God belong to?
7. Who is the Navajo friend of the Little Fire God?
This section contains 3,980 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)