|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what becomes keystone for Leaphorn?
(a) Remembering songs of the Night Way.
(b) The flint from the fetish.
(c) The turquoise from the fetish.
(d) The sight of the ceremonial procession.
2. What kind of lunchbox does Cecil have?
(a) A Snoopy lunchbox.
(b) A school bus lunchbox.
(c) A beat-up gray lunchbox.
(d) A scuffed Beatles lunchbox.
3. In Chapter 4, who is Ted Isaac's only companion for two days?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) Dr. Reynolds.
(d) A female horned lark.
4. In Chapter 4, what does Isaacs write on the envelope?
(a) Grid 3 north, 6 east.
(b) Grid 2 south, 6 west.
(c) Grid 4 north, 7 west.
(d) Grid 5 south, 7 east.
5. How many people does Leaphorn estimate would be at Zuni village during Shalako?
(a) Seven to eight thousand.
(b) 500 more than the usual population.
(c) Four thousand.
(d) Ten thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Dance Hall of the Dead, what does Shulawitsi mean?
2. In the early part of Chapter 16, what affects Leaphorn's ability to move and talk?
3. In Chapter 5, Leaphorn talks to Young Husband, a neighbor to the commune. Where has Young Husband spent 12 months?
4. What are Belacani?
5. Leaphorn recognizes Agent Baker as what?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)