|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taboo in the eight days leading to Shalako?
(b) Associating with non-Zuni people.
(d) Eating before sundown.
2. According to Cecil, who stole something from the anthropologists at the dig site?
(a) Ernesto Cata.
(b) A kachina.
(c) George Bowlegs.
(d) The hippies at the commune.
3. What are Belacani?
(a) Non-Navajo people.
(c) White people.
(d) Bad spirits.
4. Who is having a birthday in a few days and turning 13?
(a) Pasquaanti's son.
(b) Ernesto Cata.
(c) Cecil Bowlegs.
(d) George Bowlegs.
5. What does Dr. Reynolds drive?
(a) A black SUV.
(b) A green GMC pickup.
(c) A white Chevy pickup.
(d) A yellow Jeep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the land where the commune sheep graze?
2. In Chapter 6, where is Leaphorn planning to sleep?
3. In Chapter 5, approximately how many sheep does Leaphorn see at the commune?
4. Who wrote "Paleo-Indian Cultures in North America"?
5. Where did Ted Isaacs attend college for his undergraduate work?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)