|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to a neighbor, where is the owner of the commune land believed to live?
(a) Window Rock.
(d) Santa Fe.
2. Who is having a birthday in a few days and turning 13?
(a) George Bowlegs.
(b) Pasquaanti's son.
(c) Cecil Bowlegs.
(d) Ernesto Cata.
3. In Chapter 8, why does Leaphorn wait before entering the hogan?
(a) Navajo custom and manners.
(b) He wants time to think.
(c) He doesn't think anyone's at home.
(d) He wants to observe.
4. Up to how many people live in a Zuni home?
(a) Fifteen to twenty.
(b) Twenty-five or thirty.
(d) Less than eight.
5. In Chapter 9, why is Cecil worried about removing anything from the hogan?
(a) Cecil is grief-stricken.
(b) He thinks George will return.
(c) Cecil has nothing.
(d) He doesn't want ghost sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "When the dung beetle moves, know that something has moved it"?
2. In Chapter 4, what is described as the trademark of the Folsom culture?
3. What is Halona Itawana?
4. Who owns the land where the commune sheep graze?
5. In Chapter 7, how many sets of tracks does Leaphorn find?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)