|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, why does Leaphorn wait before entering the hogan?
(a) He wants time to think.
(b) He wants to observe.
(c) He doesn't think anyone's at home.
(d) Navajo custom and manners.
2. Who is the Navajo friend of the Little Fire God?
(a) Father Ingles.
(c) George Bowlegs.
(d) Ted Isaacs.
3. In Chapter 6, where is Leaphorn planning to sleep?
(a) In Window Rock.
(b) At the Ramah chapter house.
(c) In his truck.
(d) At home.
4. When was the last time Isaacs saw George Bowlegs and Ernesto Cata?
(b) Over a week ago.
5. Which of these men is the McKinley County Deputy Sheriff?
(a) J.D. Highsmith.
(b) Howard Highsmith.
(c) James Naranjo.
(d) Cipriano Naranjo.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, the Little Fire God reaches the end of his run and sees his bicycle. Who does he expect to be waiting?
2. Whose nickname is "Orange"?
3. In Chapter 3, how does Leaphorn think of the Zuni village?
4. In Chapter 7, what type of bird is startled from the junipers?
5. What is the Navajo way to release a ghost for its infinite wandering?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)