|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, for whom does Leaphorn feel an amused attraction?
(a) Alice Madman.
(b) Young Wife.
(d) Dr. Reynolds.
2. Isaacs shows Leaphorn a rectangular pink stone from the butt-end of a lance point. What is it made of?
(a) Flaked flint.
(b) Silicified bamboo.
(c) Petrified granite.
(d) Parallet quartz.
3. In Chapter 7, what type of bird is startled from the junipers?
(c) Pinon jay.
4. What mark is found on both Leaphorn's carryall and his shirt?
(a) A round seal with a picture of a buffalo.
(b) A round seal saying Navajo.
(c) A square patch with the state seal.
(d) A square patch with a picture of an arrow.
5. Leaphorn estimates that Short Bowlegs was killed when?
(a) Early that morning.
(b) 30 minutes before Leaphorn's arrival.
(c) Several hours.
(d) The day before.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Leaphorn comes up with another explanation for the blood found where Ernesto Cata was last found?
2. When was the last time Isaacs saw George Bowlegs and Ernesto Cata?
3. In Chapter 5, what face turns to scarred white ice?
4. According to Cecil, who stole something from the anthropologists at the dig site?
5. Up to how many people live in a Zuni home?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)