|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Leaphorn's observations, how many men and women live at the commune?
(a) Three men and five women.
(b) Six men and four women.
(c) Five men and two women.
(d) Four men and three women.
2. In Chapter 1, what is stenciled on the back of the Little Fire God's sweatshirt?
(a) Property of Zuni Consolidated Schools.
(b) Property of St. Anthony's Mission Church.
(c) Property of the Little Fire God.
(d) Property of the Zuni Pueblo.
3. At the end of Chapter 1, what does the Little Fire God see?
(a) A Zuni sorcerer.
(b) A kachina.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A figure with a mask of the Mole Salamobia.
4. Which of these men is the McKinley County Deputy Sheriff?
(a) Howard Highsmith.
(b) Cipriano Naranjo.
(c) James Naranjo.
(d) J.D. Highsmith.
5. Who is the Navajo friend of the Little Fire God?
(b) Father Ingles.
(c) Ted Isaacs.
(d) George Bowlegs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ernesto Cata is one of the missing boys. What other name or role does the reader know Cata by?
2. Who is in charge of the investigation introduced in Chapter 2?
3. What mark is found on both Leaphorn's carryall and his shirt?
4. What clan does the Little Fire God belong to?
5. In Chapter 1, the Little Fire God is running. What is to the west of where he is?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)